Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

TRNG ODDS & END PLAY

Started by Sputnik, June 07, 2015, 02:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soxfan

The john-O the clown show jumped the shark on the wizard forum a while back. The pathetic, senile old delusional limey twat is only good for entertainment now, like the garnabby, hey hey.

gr8player

You're obviously referring, Soxster, to the now-infamous Johno post of "I'm on the tilting train and I need advice as to how to get it to stop!". 

Yep, undoubtedly just a forum "clown show" that never ceases to entertain.  Alas, the experienced players see right through it; the uninitiated, however, remain duped.  Oh well, can't really blame the less-informed; after all, Johno's had more forum aliases than there are sands on the beach, and so, rather often, they don't even know exactly who it is that they're actually talking to.

ezmark

We all know the game is unbeatable as its played out of the shoe. There may be a progression or a gut feeling that will extend your play for awhile, but in the end,  the game will over come. The last hope is to find a way to change the texture of the shoe and then find a bias in some form so that the end result will be a +EV game.

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: soxfan on June 10, 2015, 11:33:18 PM
The john-O the clown show jumped the shark on the wizard forum a while back. The pathetic, senile old delusional limey twat is only good for entertainment now, like the garnabby, hey hey.
Yeah and hughie ferguson is a racist senile half breed, with a mental affliction that extends to his participation on the internet.  Cool dude, cat, cake, gravel, in ten years from now the cretin will be posting, "hey cats, define the long term? And posing questions about the Star progression, hey, hey, like the good for nothing MALAKA that he is, the ultimate example of monotonous with the relevant IQ to match, "hey hey hey"   

[smiley]toto/d200712191809426263.gif[/smiley]

soxfan

Quote from: Rolex-Watch on June 11, 2015, 06:29:29 AM
Yeah and hughie ferguson is a racist senile half breed, with a mental affliction that extends to his participation on the internet.  Cool dude, cat, cake, gravel, in ten years from now the cretin will be posting, "hey cats, define the long term? And posing questions about the Star progression, hey, hey, like the good for nothing MALAKA that he is, the ultimate example of monotonous with the relevant IQ to match, "hey hey hey"

And more drivel from petey keating the wog-loving senile, old bisexual limey cunt. You jumped the shark on the wizard forum, but now like the garnabby you simply provide entertainment. So do keep up the good work, hey hey.

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: soxfan on June 11, 2015, 06:37:06 AM
And more drivel from petey keating the wog-loving senile, old bisexual limey cunt. You jumped the shark on the wizard forum, but now like the garnabby you simply provide entertainment. So do keep up the good work, hey hey.
Wog loving, bisexual???

You really are a utter utter moron.  Keep drinking the Guinness and scoffing the cashews (surprising you still have still a chair that you can withstand your behind on after 10 yrs on the web).  Nothing like a good coronary to rid the world of trash. 

Pusti Malaka.

soxfan

Quote from: Rolex-Watch on June 11, 2015, 06:44:04 AM
  Wog loving, bisexual???

You really are a utter utter moron.  Keep drinking the Guinness and scoffing the cashews (surprising you still have still a chair that you can withstand your behind on after 10 yrs on the web).  Nothing like a good coronary to rid the world of trash. 

Pusti Malaka.

Little petey keating, you must be quite the sight at the baccarats tables. I can just imagine you puffing on yer fags like a chimney, guzzling coffee like water, messin up yer adrenals going on tilts and contracting insomnia. I'll be alive long after you stroke out and kick the bucket in some mickey mouse joint someplace, hey hey.

greenguy

Oh dear, where's esoito when you need him?

:))

ADulay

Hey guys,

As you may have seen, I had to pull a few of the messages in this thread.

Let's try to keep it civil and reasonably "on topic".

If we need a discussion of the relative merits of John's baccarat site, I'm sure somebody who actually cares will start one.

For me, it's back to the game.

AD (subbing for Esoito)

albertojonas

I need an invitation for that forum, if you please.
You need to unblock me from pm so i can send you my e-mail.
Cheers