Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A system I once won with................

Started by TwoCatSam, December 15, 2013, 09:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Norman Squire wrote a book and stated the "Split Martingale" would always work if you could make it eliminate two losses for each win AND if you got half as many wins as you do losses.  That is--50 losses and 25 wins works.  So if you believe in "regression toward the mean" you should consider this "regression half-way toward the mean".  Beware of the ever-increasing bet size.....

Squire said the problem was that too man wins before any losses threw the system out of kilter.  Or whack.  Whatever....

Each win must cancel two losses and if you get a ton of wins before any losses, well the system fails.  I discovered a way to eliminate that.

We must define a "game".  A game is when you lose two in a row on any EC.  Until you lose two in a row, you have no game.

So we begin..................

First we write on our line the figures 1 1.  Just do it...  Now, randomly pick any EC.  Throw a dice or use Random.org or whatever.  Say red........  Bet red and if you win, you have failed to start a game.  Pick another random EC.  Keep doing that until you have lost two in a row.  Now you have a game!!  And you bet on the same EC.  Why?  Because it has NOT wasted wins trying to achieve two losses which will be eliminated with one win.  (Wordy!!)  Anyway, your wins came on another EC.  It could have been another human betting those ECs, not you!!

The object now is to recover the two lost units.  You add the left and right 1s and get 2.  Bet two.  If you win, game over.  Select another random EC.  If you lose, line is 112 and next bet is 3.  A win leaves a 1 alone as you cross off the left and right figures.  We'll address that 1 later.

You continue until one of three things happens:  1.  You have an even number and clear the line completely; 2.  You have an un-even number and leave a middle number.  (This goes in the "fridge"); or 3. You run out of money, BV cuts you off, or you dirty your undies.

It is very, very rare to have a situation where you do not get half as many wins as losses.  Usually this will happen very quickly.  Now, the clearing of the line does not win any money; you only win when you win on the first attempt at the EC.  This will happen enough to make it worthwhile.

Now, suppose you have a middle number left over:  1 1 2 3 4, the 2.  That becomes a "leftover" and goes in the "fridge".  That number may sometimes be something like 17 or 22 or more.  The leftover that goes into the "fridge" must be eaten.  And it cannot be eaten alone!!  It must be "piggy-backed" onto a new bet.

Remember, we have a 2 left and we want to eliminate it with no bet!  We tack it on the next time we start a line:  not 1 1, but 1 3.  We have added our 2 leftover to the second number in the line.  Since it was going to get bet anyway, there is no extra bet needed.

Squire did not go into this; this is pure Sam.  You must maintain the "one win cancels two losses" paradigm throughout the trot or the system will not work.

Now, suppose your "fridge" has a large number--17.  You do not want 1 18, so you eat the leftovers 3, 4, or 5 at a time.  1 1 4;  1 1 5; 1 1 6.  Keep deducting your withdrawal of leftovers from the fridge until it is zero.

Now.........mathematically, this worked for me.  I'm sure there are those who will point out a fallacy and I appreciate them doing so.  My goal was $100 per day and I made that goal for a long time. 

I also instituted a new thought I called "earning your next bet" for when things got really, really bad.  And they do!!  THEY DO!!  Be aware of that.

That's it.

Try it at your own risk.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Buffster

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Let Me Win

Thanks for posting may I ask when you played to win $100 a day what was your bankroll and what size was 1 unit chip for you please.

TwoCatSam

OK, please understand I was on a roll back then.  I did not know about trends and anomalies like I do now or I would have known I was riding a high wave.

My bet was $5 on any EC and I started with a $300 bankroll.  It seemed that I never went very far until I had my 50% winners and stopped.  I got a real mix of ECs--no long runs on any one.

Also know that back then I had a little money.  I would not bet $5 today as a starting bet.  No way..  I would bet dimes!!

You may play this for a week and think you've found the key to the mint.  Around that time would be a good time to shelve it for a while.  As John Legend always said, the boogey man is just around the corner. 

So I guess now I'm touting "hit and run"!!   :nope: Where's me rum?   :-[

Sam

Agesta1

H Sam!
Thanks for the system!
I actually tried this with real Money 0,1 euros.
I played 3 DS ,i played BFL(Before the last)
I waited for 2 losses and when started betting.
+1 on a loss-1 on a win
This is my w/l ratio
wwwwwllllw
wwlwwwlwww
+35 units in 20 bets
As you can see the biggest progression was +5
I Think it had been + 24 if i just had used flatbetting.
Fun and easy!
Agesta

TwoCatSam

+1 on a loss-1 on a win

The above is a D'Alembert, not a split Martingale.

But I'm happy you won dinner!!

Sam