Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

roulette player

Started by plolp, August 22, 2016, 11:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plolp

Yesterday  my bankrol : 1450000  (about)

and winrate 4,07  exactly

and today  bkr : 1

winrate :  0,94   

Why ?
Rien de plus normal, tout est étrange .

XXVV

Yes I noticed this- have you written to Steve, or post a question on the Roulette Forum thread featuring rouletteplayers.org table ?

I was going to congratulate you on your earlier outstanding success. How did you reach such an astonishing rate of earning working within the strict controls on the table?  The most I can earn in one success is about 20,000 units with one target hot + splits + corners + street + col + doz + EC.

My best rate of earning it appears can go no higher than about 1.20 over 200 spins because I target 16 numbers.

Look forward to hearing from you.
R
xxvv

plolp

hello, I'm not " roulette forum" member .
About my score :
I target a single number and his 4 split and his street  and  one corner or two .
If you bet too much software crashes (if you found the right number )
I wanted to prove that we can get an incredible win rate on the roulette (the latter especially)

cheers
Rien de plus normal, tout est étrange .

XXVV

Thanks Plolp. Yes the software crashes and cancels your game if you try to combine columns and EC bets with the inside table bets you have described. That happened to me several times so I now bet only on inside table.

Congratulations to have reached the extreme amount and bet efficiency, but may I ask how did you select your winning targets with such regular success in order to build the huge total. There must have been many times where you bet only very few targets?

Thanks for your reply.