Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

$10.000 deposits

Started by 8OR9, March 05, 2024, 11:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8OR9

There are probably some other posts regarding depositing or withdrawing $10,000 or more from your bank account,,......but if you missed those posts. the link below  may refresh your memory if you are thinking of depositing or withdrawing $10,000 or more from your bank account...... money obtained from gambling winnings or other financial transactions..............     

I have a feeling that there is alot of money hidden in mattresses or buried in the back yard in the USA as well as the rest of the world.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/bank-watching-happens-deposit-too-110400404.html

8OR9

Also, if you have a safety deposit box in a bank, and you think that everything in the box is ""safe"........I strongly suggest that you read the 3 or 4 page instructions which the bank gave you when you opened the box.

If you threw them away, I suggest you call your bank and have them mail it to you.

If you read it, you will probably see that if the bank receives instructions from any type of government agency,,,,,IRS......Secret Service .....Homeland Security.....etc etc......they can order the bank to lock your bank first and then the bank must notify you by mail that the box is locked one or two days after the box is locked........so you will not be able to open your box and remove any "interesting" items you may have stored in the box.

The only thing "safe" about a safety deposit bank box is that important documents such as insurance policies, social security cards, birth certificates, last will and testaments etc etc  will be safe in case your house burns down and all your important papers burn with your house.