Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Priyanka. random thoughts

Started by RouletteGhost, May 08, 2016, 02:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RouletteGhost

Please

Start a thread here

It is a better atmosphere and you can delete comments

No caleb here

I love your thread

They assume it's a system against patterns like rbr which is wrong. Proving they haven't read or understood it

Post it here and lets all discuss
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

XXVV

I agree and thanks RG for suggesting this.

The Caleb fellow/ Real/ Xander is a well known concrete linear fixed view troll who caused massive distress on roulette forum a few years ago, and also here until he was booted off by responsible and ethical Moderators.

RouletteGhost

The moderators HERE did what was right
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

from100

Let's hope this thread gets full of Pryanka's wisdom and hints!

Thanks RG

Albalaha

What is the idea Priyanka is talking of? Links or any brief will do. Priyanka is qualified in maths and I had an opportunity to talk to her in length in a chat. She had good insights but if they can translate to getting wins in the long run is yet to be seen.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Drazen

Quote from: RouletteGhost on May 08, 2016, 02:17:51 AM

No caleb here

I don't understand why that bothers you so much? We all know behavior and thinking process of that guy. Just don't pay attention to him and don't be hooked on anything he says.

IF you can't do that, it is really simple to block any user and you won't see any of his posts when you are logged in.

Cheers
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

RouletteGhost

Quote from: Drazen on May 08, 2016, 10:58:18 AM

IF you can't do that, it is really simple to block any user and you won't see any of his posts when you are logged in.

Cheers

Good point

RouletteGhost

Quote from: XXVV on May 08, 2016, 03:15:13 AM
I agree and thanks RG for suggesting this.

The Caleb fellow/ Real/ Xander is a well known concrete linear fixed view troll who caused massive distress on roulette forum a few years ago, and also here until he was booted off by responsible and ethical Moderators.

it's a sad thing watching what he is doing there

so disruptive for no reason at all....

wannawin

Quote from: RouletteGhost on May 08, 2016, 02:17:51 AM
Please

Start a thread here

Better yet . Priyanka can request a section. It is very easy to get a personal section around here. In any case Priyanka can always use my wannawin library space where I am in charge or the section of any of you where I am sure the discussion will run smoothly.

There is a reason why this forum has no trolls . We are all vigilant  C:-)
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

RouletteGhost

Quote from: wannawin on May 08, 2016, 10:01:02 PMBetter yet . Priyanka can request a section.

would be awesome if she did that

^-^

XXVV

Yes note that thanks to the personal initiatives of this Forum, the very clever roulette researcher and player Thomas, The Magician, was invited to shift here from Roulette30 where several members including Real had been attempting to be disruptive and negative toward him. It is one thing to block such material but when there is an undercurrent of negative energy why remain - it is a disruptive drain and loss of power. We all need to plant seeds in fertile ground.

RouletteGhost

Quote from: XXVV on May 09, 2016, 02:34:10 AM
Yes note that thanks to the personal initiatives of this Forum, the very clever roulette researcher and player Thomas, The Magician, was invited to shift here from Roulette30 where several members including Real had been attempting to be disruptive and negative toward him. It is one thing to block such material but when there is an undercurrent of negative energy why remain - it is a disruptive drain and loss of power. We all need to plant seeds in fertile ground.

Always a sad thing to watch

Keep in mind. Xander. Real. Houston. The general. All same person

soxfan

Roulettes still makin cats go insane, amazing, hey hey.

Albalaha

Can someone please point out what is so impressive or rather enticing about her posts? Anything worth noting?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Tomla