Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The JohnLegend challenge

Started by Superman, February 21, 2013, 09:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

4.5 months to go. Then we all will know.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bally6354 on February 21, 2013, 05:12:04 PM
Well, it's just the nature of the beast.

It would be nice to get 4/5 bankrolls ahead and take a loss on the chin.

Luckily the loss never came at the beginning and wiped most of the bankroll out!

I wouldn't give up on the guy just yet. One thing that strikes me about JL is that he does seem to have the discipline and patience required to grind out a profit if there is one to be had.

Don't cancel the yacht!  :thumbsup:
Thankyou Bally, correct analysis. I lost a game of CODE 4 horizontal and a few games of divide and conquer on top of eachother. I had to travel which hasnt allowed me to address the setback properly yet. Be sure I will be on it seriously next week.

I told Superman first update April 19th for a reason. £200 leaves the door of vunerability open. If I started the challenge with £1000. It would be too easy. Stay positive. I am...

Robeenhuut

I think that reality set in and its the time to admit it.  it may be be painful for followers but the issue has to be addressed. Unfortunately no ready-made formula & plug-in n play method.

Sputnik

First i would like to state that there is many other ways that is much smarter then JL method's - so why would some one continue with this challenge.
I don't see that JL is even close to be a smart gambler or trying to become professional.

It is just that his method's is the issue, they are sloppy and fuzzy with very little math and probability behind them.
All i seen and read about JL is nonsens based upon my opinion.

I just can't see why one would put effort and time into this topic or challenge.

esoito

I can only repeat:  let's just wait until July. 

That's the date JL has set for Revelation.

spike

After February 7th he only posted twice. I predicted he
would disappear. Maybe he's in the Bat Cave putting
the finishing touches on his roulette masterpiece.

God speed, John Legend!

Superman

OK people, you can now officially call the JL methods/challenge finished, I just logged into paddy power and the balance was a measley £11.50 so I withdrew it for my troubles.

End of an era, he lost the lot, simples
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Atlantis

Very disappointing and sad to hear that news, Superman....

Ralph

He hold it longer than I expected. I got it  as he bet 2/3, and it works as long you not fell back a bit, heavy to recover.  I am not very surprised.
I know, I have had methods working for month, and still can lose more than it wins.

I think JL will come back with same or higher claims of how he beat the game after some time, It is done for years, the archives on the net is full of it.

Wish him good luck!

Superman

QuoteVery disappointing and sad to hear that news

Not really, he was always in denial

QuoteI think JL will come back with same or higher claims of how he beat the game after some time

Maybe Ralph, but now we know he's not to be believed, credibility has gone for his methods, mainly hit n hope run

Have you also noticed how his followers also went quiet when he did?
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Chrisbis

Sounds like old times!

John is ok in my book, he has a very innovative take on the game............but sad news on the challenge and the loss Neal.
It sounds like he rushed into it maybe, and the timing wasn't right..........that or PP not so trusted eh?!

John will return with something new for you/us all to chew over.

[revealB]Next![/revealB]

Blood Angel

I'm not really surprised to be honest. I just couldn't see where the edge lay.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Trebor

I tried JL's methods from time to time always with no success. When it went wrong I was told I was doing something wrong so I gave up.

He'll be back to claim 16 years of winning (Fender100 days). If that's the truth he should use his exceptional luck in some better cause.

Trebor

JohnLegend

Quote from: Drazen on March 05, 2013, 01:26:04 PM
The master has failed like a  :-X

God give me strenght to overcome this. I just don't know how that will be possible for me..  :'(
I lost a bank of 200 I've done this many times and come back. Because I ve had an overall bank many times bigger under me. I suffered most of the loss using Atlantis's CODE 4 H. I've asked Superman for another shot at the title where I play nothing but PATTERN BREAKER. And forfeit £300 to him if I fall below £100 at any point.

Pattern breaker remains my strongest method. Id like a shot at showing what it can do on its own. Its Supermans call. I continue to win well with it.

Drazen

Yeah John, whatever..

But when will you stop indoctrinate some people with BS and give real proof of anything you claim... In how many public challenges you have miserably failed by now? This or that.. You always find some stu*pd reason

Now you lost and seek new opportunity which will take by end of year at least... Nothing else but buying time for fool around longer..

You should learn more about the game factualy, and not relying or talking some woodoo stupidities somehow from "experience" or whatever

No single person has seen or can replicate your results, factualy provable anyhow, despite your efforts few times at different trials. C mon..  :yuck:
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.