Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The JohnLegend challenge

Started by Superman, February 21, 2013, 09:07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spike

Quote from: JohnLegend on April 25, 2013, 07:55:17 PM

This is a longterm deal. And I mean longterm. I might take 3 years.

What about July? Is something BIG still happening in
July like you said it would about 150 times? World
changing and all that? Or is it now 3 years from July.

TwoCatSam

This is exactly why I gave up on testing it.  It really could take three years.  If I'm alive then, I'll be 69.  Darn near 70!!  There are so many easier ways to lose money!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

JohnLegend

Quote from: TwoCatSam on April 26, 2013, 01:17:35 PM
John

I didn't mean to offend.  It's just that I have a very busy life.  I won't go into it, but trust me on this one.  I simply don't have the time to sit.

I have money in two accounts that I have NO time to play them.  That is why I run robots.  Two minutes to set them and then plant those flowers; mow that yard, clean this; clean that--work! work! work!

Lincoln freed what????

Sam
Sam you haven't offended me. Im talking about what it will take for me to reach my ULTIMATE GOALS. I will have alot more time to throw at my own personal challenge over the next few months.

I can say you are right I do get ahead of myself. Talking of great fortune. Guilty as charged. But so long as im patient and loyal to PB. I will get there.

There is no surprise two steps forward. One step backwards. Im not a perfect betting machine. And anytime I've strayed from the path, I've got my a##e kicked.

I intend to stay firmly on that path from now on. The speed of results will impress no one. But the eventual realization that I was telling the truth about PB and the others. With cement in the most pessimistic and jaded of minds in the end.

Superman

OK with all the posts from PatternAnalys I have decided to close the challenge as the target was last set at Christmas AT THE EARLIEST, well, as we all know JL has lost a couple of hundred pounds already and the last £300 hasn't been improved by much, £11 currently, JL also seems to have lost interest in playing as he hasn't played ONE game in the last month, hence my decision to end the challenge today.

So, as JL promised me riches since last year (2012) and it hasn't happened, not that I ever thought it would NOR did I setup the challenge to reap the rewards as I didn't think there would be any, I setup the challenge purely to prove

A) the methods don't work
B) hit & run doesn't work

As this hasn't been proved either way I can't be @rsed going on anymore with it.

JL also promised I would get £200 NO MATTER what the outcome (please would anyone who has been following, confirm this was promised) JL stressed I shouldn't just take the £200 and run, I should hang on, and on, and on, and on (you get the picture) now it's until atleast Christmas, so I am out, the balance was £311 I have taken my £200 out and left £111 for him to play or lose as I am convinced he would lose the lot at some point and all this monitoring would be for nothing so that's it, I'm out.

Should JL continue with the money that's there and make his millions, I hereby denounce any claim on any of it, if it needs withdrawing it will go into my Skrill account and I will send it all to him, minus any admin fees if there are any. If he is saddened by my withdrawal from the challenge that's too bad, if he wants the remaining £111 he's welcome to it he must just ask for it. Or he could make his millions and prove me wrong.
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Chrisbis

Oh dear..........
I was looking forward to an End-of-Year report from John L this Summer, with a Totaliser update.
I have seen him logged in several times, but maybe his house move, and extended travelling,
has prevented him from concentrating on the Game/Task.

Anyway, he has the barcode (111) still to play with!  :sing:

D1

''JL also promised I would get £200 NO MATTER what the outcome (please would anyone who has been following, confirm this was promised)''

Hi Superman

Yes I can confirm that was promised to you

Xmas has come and gone we are nearly into June now so I can't say I blame you for not waiting any longer as he hasnt even bothered to play

Dave.

spike

What about JULY? Legend/Fender is still shaking the
earth in JULY, right? I mean he only mentioned it a
couple HUNDRED times, surely he knew what he was
talking about. Right? RIGHT?

TwoCatSam

Yes, July it was.  Either the 23 or 29th.  I wrote it on my fat belly, but my wife made me shower.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Blood Angel

Quote from: spike on April 28, 2013, 06:38:38 PM
What about July? Is something BIG still happening in
July like you said it would about 150 times? World
changing and all that? Or is it now 3 years from July.

It better still be happening. I booked all August off work so I could go make my forutune ;)
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.