Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

You think you know your game

Started by GreatGrampa, May 24, 2013, 11:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatGrampa

This is my video on my race to 50 units in 12 mins, manual play on BVNZ table. Whoever guesses the framework right will get my winnings.

Yes, it's a challenge. Whoever cracks the challenge is going to get a nice framework which I have played and my winnings from this session :) isn't it sweet? Get cracking.
Race to 50

I will probably post some more clues if there is interest. But with every clue, the prize money will decrease by 20% :)
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Chrisbis

Ok........here is my guess for 100% of prize money

your playing One Dozen, and One Column \Crossfire game.
U bet 1.00 on a Dozen (Say 3rd Dozen), and 1.00 on a Column (say Column A)
If U win on just one of the bets, U net 1.00
If U win on BOTH bets (so both Dozne, & Column hit) U net 4.00

U may also be betting a corner in the same Dozn/Column cross way.

That's the guess from the UK judging panel.  :whistle:

GreatGrampa

One free clue. Its got nothing to do with 123 framework :)

soggett

from what I gather you are placing two bets every spin, going +1/-1 on both depending on wether you win or lose
dozens/colums are in play here, that's my guess

EDIT: definitely 1 dozen and 1 column are in play, +1/-1 is used
you made a mistake in the beginning and bet 5 units instead of 4?
and then 7 instead of 6? or did I get everything wrong?

wannawin

But what interesting challenge. If I had the ability I would take this without hesitation. How curious and I believe it is the first time someone from the forums offer a monetary reward for deciphering a system in public. I congratulate the novel form.

Good luck to those who take it. Would that not be a single chop of 20% remaining for the reward after you need many hints. Hope you have hours of healthy fun.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

FLAT_IN_O

GreatGrampa

Cross fire bet selection is a dead give away I guess. Aber rest ist nicht korrect.  To claim the prize you need to tell me the exact progression used, what is the basis behind choosing the dozen and column being played. 

I shall post another free clue soon.  Till then get cracking.  >:D

soggett

Quote from: GreatGrampa on May 24, 2013, 08:13:42 PM
Cross fire bet selection is a dead give away I guess. Aber rest ist nicht korrect.  To claim the prize you need to tell me the exact progression used, what is the basis behind choosing the dozen and column being played. 

I shall post another free clue soon.  Till then get cracking.  >:D

well we can't see where you put the chips so how can we figure out how you choose them? FTL is my (blind) guess
as for progression +1/-1 is still my bet

Chrisbis

Think I have got it now  :nod:

Post the method up later this afternoon. shopping is calling! lol

My Guess.......

Start Balance=  103.15

1st Spin.
Bet 1 + 1 on each Doz/Col......... Balance is 101.15
Bet wins on ONE of the Bet Selections +3net gain
New High Bal is 104.15 (New High Balance, stay at base level chips)

2nd Spin
Bet 1 + 1 on each Doz/Col..........Balance is 102.15
Bet loses on BOTH Bet Selections
New Bal is 102.15 (Lower than starting Bal, so progression to Step 1, on BOTH Bet Selections)

3rd Spin.
Bet 2 + 2 on each Doz/Col..........Balance is 98.15
Bet Wins on BOTH Bet Selections +6net gain
New High Bal is 104.15 (Same as previous High, so reset progression step)

4th Spin.
Bet 1+1 on each Doz/Col............Balance is 102.15
Bet Wins on ONE bet selection only +3
New High Bal is 105.15 (New High, so stay at base level chips)

5th Spin.
Bet 1+1 on each Doz/Col...........Balance is 103.15
Bet Loses on BOTH Bet Selections
New Bal is 103.15 (Lower than New High, so Progression to Step 1, on BOTH Bet Selections)

6th Spin.
Bet 2 +2 on each Doz/Col..........Balance is 99.15
New Bal is 99.15 (Lower than New High, so Progression to Step 2, on BOTH Bet Selections)

7th Spin.
Bet 3+3 on each Doz/Col...........Balance is 93.15
Bet Wins on ONE Bet Selection only +9
New Bal is 102.15 (Lower than New High, so Progression of the Losing Bet Selection to Step 3, reset Winning Bet Select)

8th Spin.
Bet 4+1 on the Doz/Col (Split amounts).......Balance is 97.15
New Bal is 97.15 (Lower than New High, So Progression to Step 4, and Step 2 on the Bet Selections)

9th Spin.
Bet 5+2 on the Dol/Col (Split amounts)........Balance is 90.15
Bet Wins on BOTH Bet Selections (+15 +6= +21)
New High Bal is 111.15 (New High, so reset BOTH Bet Selections to base level chips)

10th Spin.
Bet 1+1 on each Doz/Col ...........Balance is 109.15
Bet Wins on ONE Bet Selection only +3
New High Bal is 112.15 (New High, so reset Progression to base level chips)

11th Spin.
Bet 1+1 on each Doz/Col............Balance is 110.15
New Bal is 110.15 (Lower than  New High, so progression to Step 1, on BOTH Bet Selections)

12th Spin.
Bet 2+2 on each Doz/Col............Balance is 106.15
Bet Wins on BOTH Bet Selections (+6+6=+12)
New High Bal is 118.15 (New High, so reset to base level chips.)

Need any more Great Grampa?

;)

GreatGrampa

Well done chrisbis.  You are almost there but not quite there. What you have explained is the starting point of my framework.   I will release some more clues over the long weekend so that we get some help in cracking this. And you all will be please to know that the prize money will not get impacted with these hints. 

Rouletta

Hi Grampa, Chrisbi and all
I think I have the closing bet; last Spin
Bet 3+3 on each Doz/Col............Balance is 136.15
Bet Wins on BOTH Bet Selections (+9+9=+18)
New High Bal is 154.15, session ends.
Is it correct Grampa....?

Cheers

Rouletta

GreatGrampa

Quote from: Rouletta on May 25, 2013, 03:43:10 PM
Hi Grampa, Chrisbi and all
I think I have the closing bet; last Spin
Bet 3+3 on each Doz/Col............Balance is 136.15
Bet Wins on BOTH Bet Selections (+9+9=+18)
New High Bal is 154.15, session ends.
Is it correct Grampa....?

Cheers

Rouletta

Here goes my first clue for the weekend. Last bet is 6 units on 3rd dozen which wins me 18 units.  Close the game.   a bit different from what you thought? :).  There is a reason why it is called a challenge. 

Chrisbis

At spin 41 U produce a New High Balance of 151.15 (is a 2+2 bet selection on BOTH Doz/Col I think, which wins a Net of +12)

At Spin 44 U produce a New Balance of 148.15, this is not a New High, but U do not progress the Doz/Col which has not won, instead U reset both to 1+1

I think U are still betting on both Doz and Col upto at least Spin 48

Spin 48 starts with a Bal of 146.15, and U bet 6 units leaving 140.15
I think its still a bet of 3+3 units on Doz/Col equally, because it produces a Win of +9, which U can only get from a Win on a Doz or Col only, not a win on a Bet of 6 units on one or the other, that would net 18 units.

If U change your bet onto only a Dozen, or Only a Column, then It must have happened after Spin 48

There are 53 Spin/Bets.

It must be, I think, because U got with 10% of your win target, and could see thro-out your session, that a Dozen, or Column was producing a good result, consistently too, so U chose to run into the end zone, with just one of the bet selections.
And this change in direction, and reduction in risk, occurred around Spin 48, when U did not progress the Doz/Col that did not hit.
U reset them both, even tho U had not quite achieved your New High position.
U were close, but decided to slow down the bets, and almost do a +1, +2 run in towards the end.

(Perhaps, because of what was showing on the Marquee, U chose Dozen 3, to finalise  your game session)

GreatGrampa

Chrisbis  :applause:   This is not for cracking the framework as you are still far off.  This is for your knowledge of details, ability to extract insights from it and the desire to crack it.  I have decided to increase the prize by 50% and give that to you.  Pm me your uk bank ac details or PayPal. I will do the 25eur transfer.  Well deserved. 

Now as in the observations.  There is no change in driection :). The nature of this framework is very dynamic yet static becaus it's all decided at the start. only clue that I can give now is its only dozens and columns.  There is a slowdown, but the explanation is not quite rigt.   Let's see more answes. 

If I don't see any further ability to crack, I shall release the numbers that came on the marquee.  :). Big clue right. Watch out!

Chrisbis

Morning Great Grampa...... :)

Ok, lets see "like a blind man looking for his black cat, in a blackened basement, wearing nothing but his shades"...if we can shed some light here.

I'm thinking U are seeing a streak of one colour, and a heavy domination of one dozen/column at the beginning of your session.

This leads U to play the "Follow-Me" game of DBL (Decision Before Last)

If U have a streak on the Marquee, but the Dozen is alternating every other spin, then that would make sense, to play for it continuing.

U therefore chose, a Trending Dozen, and a Trending Column, to play the "CrossFire" Doz/Col game, and Use DBL as your Bet Selection.

There is NO Zero, because U tell us so, so that is not a deciding factor here.
So, lets look a these typical Bet Selections.........

[attach=1]

For guests mainly, (most must know these positions by now), here are ALL the possible combinations of Doz/Col bet U can make on a NoZero Roulette Game.

For the slow down to occur, U must see, from the outset, a dominant Dozen occurring, or, if not a Dominant one, then one that has slept for quite a while, maybe, at the end, Spins 50 thro to 53, are played as a +1 progression, on this Sleeping Dozen only, to give U your final Out of session win.

[revealB]Maybe it slept for the 48 spins!![/revealB]