Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

New System for Bot

Started by Smoczoor, February 06, 2013, 10:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoczoor

Hi Ralph!
I love your bot and i use it everyday. I'm owner of a small IT company and in my house i have 6 computers. One of them is working 24/7 with your bot. Few days ago i found some idea while it was playing OneNumber. If u can made a small change and apply it to your bot i will be greatful.
I start bot with one number and was sitting and repairing old DVD-recorder sometimes looking on bot. Then i noticed that number 31 is hottest (hit 3rd time as first number). So i stopped bot and set number 31 as new number to bet. 31 earns some money then number 29 hits 5th and 6th time and became new hottest number. I stop bot and set 29 as new bet number. Then 29 hits few times in short peroid time. In this way i made nice profit (more than 100units) in very short time (about 120-160 spins).

If you can apply this simple and old system to your bot i think it will be fantastic news for our community!

Greeting from Warsaw
Mike

Ralph

Thanks!
I  may look at it, but feel free to make scripts, the bot works with JavaScript or VBScript. How the script should be implemented is to find at this forum. A simple webpage can be done for debugging. I will be happy to attach any good script to the collection.

Smoczoor

I have idea. Maybe it's stupid but i want to share it with you and maybe it can be scripted into bot.
Some time ago i played with really money similar system and win some cash but abandon project to something more profitable because i spend lot of time and profits was so small. Bot should be good for this system.

System is very easy and probably old but i discovered it by myself some time ago :)
We are playing last dozen and when no hit for 3 spins we raise stake by 1 unit. When it reach profit reset progression.

Game looks:
12 - bet 1st dozen 1unit
23 - bet 2nd dozen 1 unit
5 - bet 1st dozen 1 unit
34 - bet 3rd dozen 2 units
36 - hit we win 6 units and our profit is +1 so we reset progression and bet 3rd dozen 1 unit...

Today manual session on BV was simple and fast - 101 units, 215 spins.