Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Are books about baccarat worth buying?

Started by bettingqueen, August 20, 2021, 09:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bettingqueen

i'm always looking for new ways to play bac and wondering if anyone knows if it's worth buying any bac strategies like on B&N, amazon etc? 

KungFuBac

Hi bettingqueen

Good question. I don't know your level of experience so will just throw out a few of my quick thoughts/personal opinions.

IMO we can learn a little from most everyone.

Same with buying  Bac books, bac strategies, betting strategies ,...etc on B&N, amazon, utube,..etc.
However, my thoughts are that we can probably  only get a max value up to just about what we pay for it($9.99, 19.99, 49.99, 99.99,..etc/ even if price is $499 or $999 or $1999, still only $10-50 max in educational value). 

My thinking is if the author or inventor had such a superduper system then wouldn't it be easier to just go to cas /wager a blk chip instead of publishing,  preparing/packaging a book, or sales pitch / system to sell for 99.99 or whatever. 

IMO most of these authors never played on a daily or regular basis, are not  playing on a regular basis,  because they wouldn't have time or desire to pump a new system every month.  Most of the ones I've heard about or have been sent to review use titles such as BaccaratGoldCode1000XL and should instead name their product:   Baccaratless: How to lose less less fast...etc.

*Most push techniques that lean toward how not to lose instead of how to win on a regular basis and win big on the best shoes. ...etc. 

**Some authors actually do have some MM strategies that are probably beneficial (especially to beginning players). However, these same MM strategies can sometimes harm players as they increase their skill set(just my personal opinion and others may have different thoughts).

***Most of what we need to know  for winning on a regular basis can be written on a couple pages.

****Baccarat, unlike most things in life can only/ truly be learned by doing. Similar to practicing medicine, diagnosing transmission problems, mixing chemicals,...etc.
Unfortunately many(not all) system sellers are not doing/never have.

****The great thing about Bac is that we will never learn everything / can learn from most every one. So we should always be looking for ideas to increase our efficiency. So even the ones we choose to pay 9.99,49.99,99.99 are likely to help a little.

Continued success,
"There are many large numbers smaller than one."

Albalaha

I had a compilation of all books, mostly soft and scanned copies about gambling in general and roulette and baccarat in particular. I got opportunity to talk, email, chat etc to many known authors. I must say, 99% were telling same story and 1% had some innovation worth reading and learning. If you want to have fun with gambling stories etc, you can read it like a novel. It won't offer much. You will get much more discussions, debates, ideas and techniques on these forums than 100s of gambling books combined.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

KungFuBac

I agree with your summary albalaha

"...If you want to have fun with gambling stories etc, you can read it like a novel. It won't offer much. You will get much more discussions, debates, ideas and techniques on these forums than 100s of gambling books combined...."

If you want to have fun with gambling stories etc, you can read it like a novel. It won't offer much.    :)

You will get much more discussions, debates, ideas and techniques on these forums than 100s of gambling books combined...."
     I agree 100% . Plus, IMO its human nature for most that once a person has developed an elevated skill level in something they take pleasure in passing on a little of that knowledge to others with less experience and or less skill(regardless if gambling, playing guitar, golf,...etc). In fact we have several skilled players on this board that frequently drop a few nuggets along their path for others to pick up.

Cheers,
"There are many large numbers smaller than one."