Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

@ JohnLegend

Started by Bayes, November 14, 2012, 01:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayes

Has Steve actually banned you from the cc forum John? I see the challenge thread has been locked...

subby

That's a bit stuff if true  :thumbsdown:

Surely we can have our own opinions without someone going off on one.
Cheers

Subby

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bayes on November 14, 2012, 01:35:51 PM
Has Steve actually banned you from the cc forum John? I see the challenge thread has been locked...
Bayes yes. I stepped on his ego. Told him something he didn't want to hear. And he suddenly saw me as a threat to the scam you know he runs. Selling ridiculously expensive computers and books that don't work.

You must know he is not a good man Bayes. Only interested in profit. Regardless if Superman is still up for it I will continue. that's if he still wants his 5 grand plus share of next year. If not I will open my own account. I have the measure of BV now. I want to talk to him does he have my email addy??

JohnLegend

Quote from: subby on November 14, 2012, 01:40:29 PM
That's a bit stuff if true  :thumbsdown:

Surely we can have our own opinions without someone going off on one.
there's more to it than you realize Subby. I can fill you in by email. I was leaving that forum anyhow. Its gone the way of VLS. It all started as you know two weeks ago when Pilot came on with his amazing claim for PATTERN BREAKER. Steve immediately saw a threat and jumped in to basically dismiss the legitimacy of it.

The last thing he wants is a free method on the forum that actually works. Pilots endorsement was the fuse lit. Me being a person who doesn't hide my passion for my methods which I absolutely know work. I defended Pilot and made it clear I am going to play his way on the BV challenge and turn 200 euros into at least 10,000 by the end of 2013. And have Superman verify it on the forum.

That REALLY was the red flag to the bull. PROOF that a free method works. What would that mean for him and his Computer scam?? Think that over. So of course the only way he can make sure that doesn't happen is get me out of there NOW. Hey presto here we are.

Bayes

John,

If Steve is so sure your systems don't work, where is the threat?

Not that I'm saying they do work, mind you, just that I think it's more of a personal thing rather than you being any threat to his business, is all I'm saying. Funny how only now, after years of you being on the forum,  he "realizes" that your IP is the same as CEH.  ::)

I've never trusted Steve, and don't believe his systems work, there are just too many things that don't add up. A few months ago I tackled him about one of the claims on his FAQ, as a result of which he amended it. One thing's for sure: I'm never going to shell out the $2,500 to find out if his system works, and as for the roulette computers, I'm just not interested.

This is going to be my roulette forum of choice from now on;  looks like a good crew of mods here who'll run a tight ship.  :thumbsup:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bayes on November 14, 2012, 03:29:33 PM
John,

If Steve is so sure your systems don't work, where is the threat?

Not that I'm saying they do work, mind you, just that I think it's more of a personal thing rather than you being any threat to his business, is all I'm saying. Funny how only now, after years of you being on the forum,  he "realizes" that your IP is the same as CEH.  ::)

I've never trusted Steve, and don't believe his systems work, there are just too many things that don't add up. A few months ago I tackled him about one of the claims on his FAQ, as a result of which he amended it. One thing's for sure: I'm never going to shell out the $2,500 to find out if his system works, and as for the roulette computers, I'm just not interested.

This is going to be my roulette forum of choice from now on;  looks like a good crew of mods here who'll run a tight ship.  :thumbsup:
Bayes, I was never CEH. I was fender to start with for about 6 months on VLS. You are a good balanced guy Bayes. I didn't always see that. And Id like to throw some coin your way for all the hard work you put in getting this whole challenge

Started. All the more reason for us to continue with the challenge. We can always verify it on here. And I will cut you in 20% of my share. Which will be no chump change by the close of 2013. Yes I like it here. And I just pray Victor is not going to sell this to you know who. I would rather buy it with a few other members if he is up for that. There has to be one quality forum on the net Please Victor.  :nope:

subby

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 14, 2012, 03:12:40 PM
there's more to it than you realize Subby. I can fill you in by email. I was leaving that forum anyhow. Its gone the way of VLS. It all started as you know two weeks ago when Pilot came on with his amazing claim for PATTERN BREAKER. Steve immediately saw a threat and jumped in to basically dismiss the legitimacy of it.

The last thing he wants is a free method on the forum that actually works. Pilots endorsement was the fuse lit. Me being a person who doesn't hide my passion for my methods which I absolutely know work. I defended Pilot and made it clear I am going to play his way on the BV challenge and turn 200 euros into at least 10,000 by the end of 2013. And have Superman verify it on the forum.

That REALLY was the red flag to the bull. PROOF that a free method works. What would that mean for him and his Computer scam?? Think that over. So of course the only way he can make sure that doesn't happen is get me out of there NOW. Hey presto here we are.

Ridiculous behaviour from him if you ask me. Hope this site doesn't go down that route and anyone who stirs is put off this site pronto. This place has a nicer feeling than Steve's forum imo. Onwards and upwards though JL...you know it and so do I that PB will work
Cheers

Subby

Bayes

John, I know you were never CEH.  :)

I've had enough of Steve's stuff, and that aggressive banner ad is the last straw. When he replies to the PATTERN BREAKER thread I'll ask him to delete me from the forum. At least it's nice to see that quite a few members have supported you.

And thanks for the offer of putting some of the proceeds my way, but maybe it would be better to donate some to Vic for the upkeep of this forum? as you say, we want at least one forum which isn't owned by Steve. I don't blame Victor for selling out in the past, he has to make a living, but let's try to keep this forum for US.

JohnLegend

Quote from: subby on November 14, 2012, 03:46:49 PM
Ridiculous behaviour from him if you ask me. Hope this site doesn't go down that route and anyone who stirs is put off this site pronto. This place has a nicer feeling than Steve's forum imo. Onwards and upwards though JL...you know it and so do I that PB will work
Absolutely. I have to tell you Subby. Pilot was doing something right. I am playing all three even chances on BV. And Im 34/1 after 105 games. :cheer:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bayes on November 14, 2012, 03:48:33 PM
John, I know you were never CEH.  :)

I've had enough of Steve's stuff, and that aggressive banner ad is the last straw. When he replies to the PATTERN BREAKER thread I'll ask him to delete me from the forum. At least it's nice to see that quite a few members have supported you.

And thanks for the offer of putting some of the proceeds my way, but maybe it would be better to donate some to Vic for the upkeep of this forum? as you say, we want at least one forum which isn't owned by Steve. I don't blame Victor for selling out in the past, he has to make a living, but let's try to keep this forum for US.
I couldnt say it any better Bayes. We have to keep this one for us. If its about money we can sort that out. wouldn't it be a bit special Bayes if the money keeping this site running was actually coming from one of the methods on it?? Thars my intention.  :thumbsup:

TwoCatSam

All

I feel inclined to agree that Jl was a threat to Steve.  I also think flukey luke was.  That guy was nothing but nice and offered a system he said worked.  I'm still not sure it doesn't.

Anyway Steve has taken his proverbial ball and left the field.  Nolo problemo!  We have a field here.

Carry on, John!  I've even come to enjoy your bolviating.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

JohnLegend

Quote from: TwoCatSam on November 14, 2012, 03:56:43 PM
All

I feel inclined to agree that Jl was a threat to Steve.  I also think flukey luke was.  That guy was nothing but nice and offered a system he said worked.  I'm still not sure it doesn't.

Anyway Steve has taken his proverbial ball and left the field.  Nolo problemo!  We have a field here.

Carry on, John!  I've even come to enjoy your bolviating.

Sam
Lol, Sam I love how you phrase things. If I succeed which I will Sam I am definately a threat. Its like Jack Nicholson in One flew over the Cookoos nest. Everything is fine as long as you take your medication and don't step out of line. A forum is no good if its run in a facist manner.

What happened to Flukey Sam? fill me in please.

TwisterUK

Well Im glad we jumped Ship so to speak and its great to see the 'Usual Suspects' all comin over too  :applause:

I don't know about Vic and his plans to sell but Im sure if it came to it we cud all club together and come to some arrangement

Further there are things goin on that will generate an income for Vic so at this time it all looks good  :thumbsup:

Here is to the future, friends  :beer:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 14, 2012, 04:08:37 PM
Well Im glad we jumped Ship so to speak and its great to see the 'Usual Suspects' all comin over too  :applause:

I don't know about Vic and his plans to sell but Im sure if it came to it we cud all club together and come to some arrangement

Further there are things goin on that will generate an income for Vic so at this time it all looks good  :thumbsup:

Here is to the future, friends  :beer:
Yes Twister your timing was spot on with the exodus lol!