Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

@ JohnLegend

Started by Bayes, November 14, 2012, 01:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

Quote from: TwoCatSam on November 14, 2012, 03:56:43 PM

I feel inclined to agree that Jl was a threat to Steve.  I also think flukey luke was.  That guy was nothing but nice and offered a system he said worked. 

Well I registered here a few weeks ago and I will say straight out that I was flukey luke on that particular forum. (I am saying that because I would rather be upfront and let people know who I am.)

I think I was pretty harshly treated by Steve calling me a troll. I don't consider myself a troll and spent a lot of time posting what I thought were some original concepts. I don't even use bots and still contributed to get my system botted just so it would make it easier for the other guys.

Now I will also admit that I did say some particularly nasty words on another forum as a general swipe at other members on another forum previous to that. But that was around 6 months before I posted system 9 and I was having a lot of personal problems at the time. That is still no excuse for what I said and I can only say sorry for that.

I am no saint, I admit that. But I do have my good points and do have a passion for the game very much along the same lines as someone like JL.

Regarding System 9. I still use a variant of it to this day and I remember my very last post was me saying to the members that I was going to show them a easier way to play my system which also improved it significantly. I then found out I was banned. Now I am not sure if that was what got me banned or an incident which happened a few months earlier.

Victor set up that other forum for a while and I remember Steve going mental about it. I stuck up for Victor and basically said what I thought of Steve. Maybe the guy was just acting petty and getting his revenge.

I would like to continue posting here but will also understand if some of you would rather I didn't.

Mate -- keep posting. You are COMPLETELY welcome here. [Esoito, Moderator]

p.s. JL, I can't say I have studied your methods at great length because I play my own stuff and I have also disagreed with you at times however my respect goes to you because you put your stuff out there and are a positive minded person. Kudos to you. By the way, I think we all know you have nothing to do with CEH. The term 'clutching at straws' springs to mind.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Atlantis

I'm in with you guys!
It's nice to be a new member here and great to see John is here too!

Atlantis.

JohnLegend

Quote from: bally6354 on November 14, 2012, 04:20:51 PM

Well I registered here a few weeks ago and I will say straight out that I was flukey luke on that particular forum. (I am saying that because I would rather be upfront and let people know who I am.)

I think I was pretty harshly treated by Steve calling me a troll. I don't consider myself a troll and spent a lot of time posting what I thought were some original concepts. I don't even use bots and still contributed to get my system botted just so it would make it easier for the other guys.

Now I will also admit that I did say some particularly nasty words on another forum as a general swipe at other members on another forum previous to that. But that was around 6 months before I posted system 9 and I was having a lot of personal problems at the time. That is still no excuse for what I said and I can only say sorry for that.

I am no saint, I admit that. But I do have my good points and do have a passion for the game very much along the same lines as someone like JL.

Regarding System 9. I still use a variant of it to this day and I remember my very last post was me saying to the members that I was going to show them a easier way to play my system which also improved it significantly. I then found out I was banned. Now I am not sure if that was what got me banned or an incident which happened a few months earlier.

Victor set up that other forum for a while and I remember Steve going mental about it. I stuck up for Victor and basically said what I thought of Steve. Maybe the guy was just acting petty and getting his revenge.

I would like to continue posting here but will also understand if some of you would rather I didn't.

p.s. JL, I can't say I have studied your methods at great length because I play my own stuff and I have also disagreed with you at times however my respect goes to you because you put your stuff out there and are a positive minded person. Kudos to you. By the way, I think we all know you have nothing to do with CEH. The term 'clutching at straws' springs to mind.
Welcome friend. Nothing wrong with passion. The world would have never have been without it.
Everyone welcome Bally6354 a.k.a Flukey. Its great to have you onboard mate. This is getting better by the minute. We just need Atlantis and a few others and the scene is set. :thumbsup:

JohnLegend

Quote from: atlantis on November 14, 2012, 04:22:17 PM
I'm in with you guys!
It's nice to be a new member here and great to see John is here too!

Atlantis.
OMGOSH Atlantis welcome!! I was just saying it would be nice to get you in here too. Twister remember. You me and Atlantis are the ORIGINAL MATRIX BOYS  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Dino246

Hi Guys.

Great link Twister......AND a big HELLO to you JL.

Nice to be here in such homely surroundings.

Cheers.

Dino.

monaco

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 14, 2012, 04:08:37 PM
Well Im glad we jumped Ship so to speak and its great to see the 'Usual Suspects' all comin over too  :applause:

I don't know about Vic and his plans to sell but Im sure if it came to it we cud all club together and come to some arrangement

Further there are things goin on that will generate an income for Vic so at this time it all looks good  :thumbsup:

Here is to the future, friends  :beer:

Talking of which, if we do want to make a donation to this site at any given time, is there a link to do it?

Cheers

JohnLegend

Quote from: dino246 on November 14, 2012, 04:35:26 PM
Hi Guys.

Great link Twister......AND a big HELLO to you JL.

Nice to be here in such homely surroundings.

Cheers.

Dino.
Thanks Dino246. Wow this is like the class of 2011 reunion. Tears are beinning to well up in me eyes.

Trebor

Bayes

@ bally, I don't have a problem mate, nice to see a productive poster like yourself on board.

And nice to see you Atlantis. Maybe we can get George (GLC) on board too;  think I'll send him a pm. Let's poach all the best contributors from cc.  ^-^

BTW, I've just let Superman know what's going on here, so hopefully he'll be along shortly.  :applause:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Bayes on November 14, 2012, 04:42:34 PM
@ bally, I don't have a problem mate, nice to see a productive poster like yourself on board.

And nice to see you Atlantis. Maybe we can get George (GLC) on board too;  think I'll send him a pm. Let's poach all the best contributors from cc.  ^-^

BTW, I've just let Superman know what's going on here, so hopefully he'll be along shortly.  :applause:
Pm them all Bayes, this is fantastic. Im getting emotional here. :'(

Bayes

Quote from: Trebor on November 14, 2012, 04:41:26 PM
Who is/was CEH?

Trebor

Charles Hampshire (if that was his real name). He had a long-running scam going a few years ago. I don't know all the details, to be honest I found it a bit of a bore.

Bayes

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 14, 2012, 04:45:10 PM
Pm them all Bayes, this is fantastic. Im getting emmotional here. :'(

:))

Bally6354

Well it is great that we can all join forces and move forward. I am certainly looking forward to contributing here.

cheers.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Dino246

I always follow the money john....hahaha.

Truth though,you added meat to the bone in that forum.

It,s funny as i only revisited the Divide and conquer thread to read again what xxvv had to say and he agreed with all your theories on Hit-Run-Win etc.

That was only this morning then all this happens to you.

JohnLegend

Quote from: bally6354 on November 14, 2012, 04:49:11 PM
Well it is great that we can all join forces and move forward. I am certainly looking forward to contributing here.

cheers.
Bally ditto. I think sometthing special just happened in the last hour or so. And it's a while since I have been this moved.  :thumbsup: