Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

@ JohnLegend

Started by Bayes, November 14, 2012, 01:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superman

QuoteBTW, I've just let Superman know what's going on here, so hopefully he'll be along shortly.

woooooosh, here I am
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

JohnLegend

Quote from: Superman on November 14, 2012, 04:53:45 PM

woooooosh, here I am
Hey  Superman welcome. Well I guess you know what happened to me and what a certain person did to the challenge thread? :thumbsup:

subby

Like him or loathe him - JL helped Steve's forum a lot with methods that got people debating and interested.

I honestly think Steve has shot himself in the foot with banning you mate. I for one will be staying out here in VLS's forum and unless I'm REALLY Bored I'll not be back on Steve's forum.

Nice to have positive people on here and little ,if any, sniping at people.

I'm 100% hoping, but fairly sure, that the mods on here will dispense with those that seek to ruin a nice burgeoning community  :P

[You can bet the house on it! Esoito, Moderator.]
Cheers

Subby

JohnLegend

Quote from: subby on November 14, 2012, 04:59:38 PM
Like him or loathe him - JL helped Steve's forum a lot with methods that got people debating and interested.

I honestly think Steve has shot himself in the foot with banning you mate. I for one will be staying out here in VLS's forum and unless I'm REALLY Bored I'll not be back on Steve's forum.

Nice to have positive people on here and little ,if any, sniping at people.

I'm 100% hoping, but fairly sure, that the mods on here will dispense with those that seek to ruin a nice burgeoning community  :P
there's nothing wrong with questioning things Subby. But what happened since Pilot landed and made his incredible claim just sunk that ship for me. And everything was fine and well UNTIL I made my intentions clear. But im happy today. :cheer:

Bayes

Quote from: subby on November 14, 2012, 04:59:38 PM

I honestly think Steve has shot himself in the foot with banning you mate.

Subby, that's what I think. Steve has been very short-sighted in banning JL. Getting rid of one of the most popular members was just plain unintelligent.

VLS

Hello dear friends, just wanted to say there are no plans for selling.

The prospect of a steady monthly help to my family definitely outgrows it by far and has wifey's blessing for the long run.

I'm aiming to make my life entirely online by the end of 2013, so it is important for me and my family to keep this a top-notch place  :thumbsup:

Quote from: monaco on November 14, 2012, 04:36:55 PM
Talking of which, if we do want to make a donation to this site at any given time, is there a link to do it?

I'm in the process of adding a direct support button to the forum's footer. Thanks for having the motion to support!
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Ophis

Quote from: TwoCatSam on November 14, 2012, 03:56:43 PM
...I also think flukey luke was.  That guy was nothing but nice and offered a system he said worked.  I'm still not sure it doesn't...

From statistics i got of the S9 bot this system is on +in overall Euro balance.
...just not sure how would it look like if it was converted on to Units.

But someone won more than 1500 euro with it  :applause: GZ.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

JohnLegend

Quote from: VLS on November 14, 2012, 05:26:19 PM

The prospect of a steady monthly help to my family definitely outgrows it and has wifey's blessing for the long run.

I'm aiming to make my life entirely online by the end of 2013, so it is important for me and my family to keep this a top-notch place
Victor that is wonderful. And I will support you all the way. By the end of 2013. that's my timeline for something special.

If its money. You got it. We got a great response today. You obviously know what happened to me. But I am a passionate person. With a mix of irish/indian and spanish blood. What else could I be. :thumbsup:

VLS

Thanks john.

See, as I work for the local industry in projects that are both dull and nonproductive for anyone other than the person who hires, I thought it would be better for me make my living helping others at large.
-- Victor

Bayes

Quote from: VLS on November 14, 2012, 05:26:19 PM

The prospect of a steady monthly help to my family definitely outgrows it by far and has wifey's blessing for the long run.

I'm aiming to make my life entirely online by the end of 2013, so it is important for me and my family to keep this a top-notch place  :thumbsup:

That's great to hear, Vic!

VLS

Quote from: Bayes on November 14, 2012, 05:33:58 PM
That's great to hear, Vic!

Indeed, and with the full of wifey's blessing!!

I'm thrilled to make my plans of making my life helping others a reality. I'm already scheduled to spend the first 6 months of 2013 making a new programming language for hobbyists and I'm more than happy to be the maintainer of our community here.

This is very good for me too: I love both roulette and programming, for a lifetime.
-- Victor

JohnLegend

Quote from: VLS on November 14, 2012, 05:33:29 PM
Thanks john.

See, as I work for the local industry in projects that are both dull and nonproductive for anyone other than the person who hires, I thought it would be better for me make my living helping others at large.
Yes well youve put together a beautiful sight/site here. Pleasing to the eye aswell as the mind. And we want to keep it that way. When Twister first told me about this forum. I thought here we go again. But as soon as I got here I felt at home.
Thanks Twister for sharing.  :glasses: :glasses:

Superman

QuoteHey Superman welcome. Well I guess you know what happened to me and what a certain person did to the challenge thread?

Yes mate, as you know from the PM reply I sent you, I have asked Steve to unlock the JL BV Challenge thread, I also told him the deadlines I set and you agreed to IF he doesn't bother to reply or do as asked I will start a thread here to continue the challenge for those interested. I'll give him a few days.

QuoteI was never CEH

I know this, you are nothing like him, unless you have a split personality that is.

As we older members know Vic has sold out twice now, in my time anyway, built up a forum for roulette highly active and plenty of members then bam sold to Steve, I have read that Vic isn't planning on doing the same again in this thread, so maybe this is 3rd time lucky, I hope so anyway.
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

TwisterUK

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 14, 2012, 04:10:41 PM
Yes Twister your timing was spot on with the exodus lol!

I've PM'd loads of ppl incase I get a Ban for puttin the Link up

Everyone get  your PM's in while you can, just incase  :thumbsup: