Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Dispersion kILLINg

Started by GGasoft, May 01, 2013, 03:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GGasoft

It is the same to play 36 spins to one number , than 2 spins to red.

It is the same to play 7 spins to dozen than 84 spins to a number.

This will allow me to travel where no one else can.

Dispersion killing 1:4

GGasoft
Master Dispersion Killer

TwoCatSam

"To go where no man has gone before.".................Star Trek

I'd advise to beware of Klingons.  And the Borg.  Don't forget:  Resistance is futile!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

GGasoft

Quote from: TwoCatSam on May 13, 2013, 02:05:26 AM

I'd advise to beware of Klingons.  And the Borg.  Don't forget:  Resistance is futile!

Beware of walking  further into mastery randomness , it will change they way you understand the world , it it will change your believings , you will be afraid at the beginning , but at the end is a wonderful gift or a curse.

Dispersion Killing 1:5

GGasoft
Master Dispersion Killer

GGasoft

Aquiles paradox

Was a history of aquiles having a contest with a turtle , but for each step the turtle move , aquiles has to run double each time , he never defeat the turtle.

Each time you lose half of your bankroll on a sesion , decrease your bets to the half, become the turtle , and let the dispersion be aquiles.

A Gift from the Great Master.

GGasoft.
Master Dispersion Killer

GGasoft

It is possible increase and decrease my bets without changing the amount of chips I bet. :rose:

I increase the time , and the risk but not the bet....

The first system that I meet doing this on 2004 , was the parachute.

By itself is just another system.

What really matter to us , are the levels that we can use to increase or decrease the bet , that the systems shows.

This when master , it will become your time machine.

GGasoft.

Master Dispersion Killer

FLAT_IN_O

Quote from: TwoCatSam on May 13, 2013, 02:05:26 AM

--Good voyage Sir.....don't forget taking the bots with you.....maybe there is fair RNG.

GGasoft

For those who can't spare the bankroll to play with 100 usd chips like my dear student albalaha.

Its time to learn the siege ok?

So you can go beyond 1-35 Without increasing the mass.

Want the siege?

GGasoft
Master Dispersion Killer

Blood Angel

Yes! Lets take a look at "The Siege".
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Atlantis

Greetings GGasoft,
I would also like to learn the "Siege".

A.

TwoCatSam

Seige me!!  I can take it!!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

GGasoft

Manrique give you the board.

GGasoft will expand it for you creating a few more universes.

The Siege

Bet 1-54
Bet 1 unit on any line if you win bet 6 units on any corner.
If you win bet 1-54 is complete. If lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the
1-54 universe.

Bet 1-72
Bet 1 unit on any line if you win bet 6 units on any street
If you win bet 1-72 is complete. If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the
1-72 universe

Bet 1-81
Bet 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any corner
If you win bet 1-81 is complete. If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-81 universe.

Bet 1-108
Bet 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any street. If you win bet 1-108 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whevener you need the 1-108 universe.

Bet 1-144
Bet 1 unit on any street if you win bet 12 units on any street. If you win bet 1-144 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-144 universe.

Bet 1-162
Bet 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any split. If you win bet 1-162 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-162 universe.

Bet 1-216
Bet 1 unit on any street if you win bet 12 units on any split. if you win bet 1-216 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-216 universe.

Bet 1-323
Bet 1 unit on any split if you win bet 18 units on any split. if you win bet 1-323 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from the begin whenever you need the 1-323 universe.

Bet 1-431
Bet 1 unit on any street if you win bet 12 units on any straight up.
If you win bet 1-431 is complete , if you lose try any other time from the begin whenever you need the 1-431 universe

Bet 1-486
Bet 1 unit on any line if you win bet 6 units on any corner if you win bet 54 units on any corner, if you win bet 1-486 is complete.
IF you lose try any other time from the begin whenever you need the 1-486 universe.

Bet 1-648
Bet 1 unit on any split if you win bet 18 units on any straight up if you win bet 1-648 is complete
IF you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-648 universe.

Bet 1-729
bET 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any corner if you win bet 81 units on any corner.
If you win bet 1-729 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-729 universe

Bet 1-864
Bet 1 unit on any line then if you win bet 6 units on any street if you win bet 72 units on any street.
If you win bet 1-864 is complete if you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need 1-864 universe.

Bet 1-972
Bet 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any corner if you win bet 81 units on any street. if  you win bet 1-972 is complete
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need 1-972 universe

Bet 1-1296

Bet 1 unit on any straight up , if you win bet 36 units on any straight up if you win bet 1-1296 is complete.
If you lose try any other time whenever you need the universe 1-1296

This are GGasoft Siege Bets , now you have more space to increase and decrease your bets without increasing the mass.

GGasoft

Master Dispersion Killer

wannawin

Quote from: GGasoft on May 14, 2013, 09:45:21 PM
Manrique give you the board.

GGasoft will expand it for you creating a few more universes.

The Siege

Bet 1-54
Bet 1 unit on any line if you win bet 6 units on any corner.
If you win bet 1-54 is complete. If lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the
1-54 universe.

Bet 1-72
Bet 1 unit on any line if you win bet 6 units on any street
If you win bet 1-72 is complete. If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the
1-72 universe

Bet 1-81
Bet 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any corner
If you win bet 1-81 is complete. If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-81 universe.

Bet 1-108
Bet 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any street. If you win bet 1-108 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whevener you need the 1-108 universe.

Bet 1-144
Bet 1 unit on any street if you win bet 12 units on any street. If you win bet 1-144 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-144 universe.

Bet 1-162
Bet 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any split. If you win bet 1-162 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-162 universe.

Bet 1-216
Bet 1 unit on any street if you win bet 12 units on any split. if you win bet 1-216 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-216 universe.

Bet 1-323
Bet 1 unit on any split if you win bet 18 units on any split. if you win bet 1-323 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from the begin whenever you need the 1-323 universe.

Bet 1-431
Bet 1 unit on any street if you win bet 12 units on any straight up.
If you win bet 1-431 is complete , if you lose try any other time from the begin whenever you need the 1-431 universe

Bet 1-486
Bet 1 unit on any line if you win bet 6 units on any corner if you win bet 54 units on any corner, if you win bet 1-486 is complete.
IF you lose try any other time from the begin whenever you need the 1-486 universe.

Bet 1-648
Bet 1 unit on any split if you win bet 18 units on any straight up if you win bet 1-648 is complete
IF you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-648 universe.

Bet 1-729
bET 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any corner if you win bet 81 units on any corner.
If you win bet 1-729 is complete.
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need the 1-729 universe

Bet 1-864
Bet 1 unit on any line then if you win bet 6 units on any street if you win bet 72 units on any street.
If you win bet 1-864 is complete if you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need 1-864 universe.

Bet 1-972
Bet 1 unit on any corner if you win bet 9 units on any corner if you win bet 81 units on any street. if  you win bet 1-972 is complete
If you lose try any other time from begin whenever you need 1-972 universe

Bet 1-1296

Bet 1 unit on any straight up , if you win bet 36 units on any straight up if you win bet 1-1296 is complete.
If you lose try any other time whenever you need the universe 1-1296

This are GGasoft Siege Bets , now you have more space to increase and decrease your bets without increasing the mass.

GGasoft
Has this been tested yet? It would be interesting to see whether to bet both in quantity and suddenly bears fruit in the long term.

Thank you for sharing your way.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

GGasoft

Quote from: wannawin on May 15, 2013, 01:42:56 AM
Has this been tested yet? It would be interesting to see whether to bet both in quantity and suddenly bears fruit in the long term.

Thank you for sharing your way.

Dear Wannawin

This is not even a small part of the way we are barely begining

GGasoft
Master Dispersion Killer

wannawin

Quote from: GGasoft on May 15, 2013, 01:48:24 AM
This is not even a small part of the way we are barely begining

GGasoft
What interesting and revolutionary material you are exposing friend ggasoft. The ears are attentive and the vision is sharp for the following lessons.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

AMK

Lots to take in GGasoft.

Hope you will stay around a while.

Am I right by saying that you start of by playing a selected EC, for a +36 unit or -36 unit outcome?

If it is a +36 outcome you selected another EC (might be in H/L, O/E or R/B) to play for a +36 or -36 unit outcome?

If it is a -36 outcome you jump to the next level?

Still have to see the next level clearly : )