Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Do you have it in you?

Started by GreatGrampa, May 23, 2013, 02:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatGrampa

Do you have an idea you think is a HG? Do you want to develop your own framework? Do you want to play to your strengths? See what drazen has posted, he is very close to a HG. See the ideas from ignatus and PA, it's a flood. I have read books on systems, read books on MM, but no one tells me how to develop a framework that works for me. None that I come across, may be its there somewhere. This is my attempt to exactly do that.

Fellow forumers, looking for heavy contributions from you all, because I know at some point you might have struggled to get to where you are now without someone mentoring/coaching on these concepts. We will not argue here which system, works and not works. We will just pick up a simple idea and see how we could develop a framework out of it. If you can contribute from your experience on things that have worked well for you when you defined a method, it will help all of us. Lets get cracking
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

GreatGrampa

Basic elements of developing a framework
1. IDEA
2. BET SELECTION
3. MONEY MANAGEMENT
4. TEST
Lets discuss all here.

Chapter 1 Do you have it in you

GreatGrampa

How to compare different variations of play for a framework and chose the one that is competent? Lets discuss here.
Chapter 2 Do you have it in you

GreatGrampa

How to run a simple test without using complex tools? Lets discuss it here.

Chapter 3 Do you have it in you

GreatGrampa

Do you know how deep a hole you can recover from? How do you know when to get out?

Chapter 4 Do you have it in you

GreatGrampa

Trending lines. Do they hold the key? When do you know you have a holy grail?
We will get to standard deviation a little later as its complex. Lets see simple things first.

Chapter 5 Do you have it in you

GreatGrampa

How to read test data? How do you make sense out of it? How do we use it as a base for further variations?
Chapter 6 Do you have it in you

ignatus

Yes, I think the betselection is most important, followed by the general idea (of gameplay).And testing is *very* important, yes.... Good subjects.

Thanks

stringbeanpc

GG,

Very informative videos.

Thanks for posting !

Felix02721