Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

FLAT BETTING WITHOUT NOTES

Started by Dane, May 23, 2013, 04:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane

It is amazing to see the few topics on corner/quad/square/corner here! So I decided to add one. With flat betting. It should not be too complicated. We might even be able to master it without notes.
Start on 1-5. After a loss: Add the next higher corner. In this case: 2-6. After one more loss: Add 4-8 to your betting.  And so forth. But stay within area 1-18 (if you prefer, feel free to choose 19-36  instead).
If you win on only ONE corner: Simply rebet without making any change.
If you win on TWO, THREE OR FOUR corners: Remove from the TWO highest groups you just bet. No more no less.
I  just tried this simple strategy visiting rouletteRUs.com. Within a few hours I had  won 200 units.
Good luck!
                                                    Dane
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Dane

It is understandable if you find it hard to believe, that such a simple strategy could work.  We might have been fooled into thinking that good strategies must be complicated. And here I come with almost no notes and no progression in a section with almost no topics on corner or carrĂ©.  Expanding betting after losses (within 1-18) and reducing betting after winning on two, three or four corners at the same time.
After approx. eight hours  (rouletteRUs.com)  I have won 640 virtual units there by the European roulette with this strategy.
               Donovan Leitch

ignatus

I totaly agree, the best strategies are not complicated. To invent simple strategies that works, is an art.

Thanks for sharing.  :thumbsup:

warrior

Quote from: Dane on May 25, 2013, 11:18:55 AM
It is understandable if you find it hard to believe, that such a simple strategy could work.  We might have been fooled into thinking that good strategies must be complicated. And here I come with almost no notes and no progression in a section with almost no topics on corner or carrĂ©.  Expanding betting after losses (within 1-18) and reducing betting after winning on two, three or four corners at the same time.
After approx. eight hours  (rouletteRUs.com)  I have won 640 virtual units there by the European roulette with this strategy.
what happens after you lose six in a row?

Dane

To warrior: I simply rebet! No expansion beyond area 1-18.
To ignatus: Thanks! Your word of art reminds of something from the Danish poet Piet Hein: THERE IS ONE ART NO MORE NO LESS
                                                                                                                                                   TO DO EVERYTHING WITH ARTLESSNESS
               Donovan Leitch

ignatus

You must have been real lucky when playing this. I tried it, and lost 2 games, (many times this group of 9 numbers can sleep 10+ times) First game I lost, second game I tried playing with +1 progression after 4 corners placed, (hoping for one WW or one WLW before reset) But that didn't work either, I was up 30u bet and during this time got 2-3 hits.....

Now this IS a good idea/strategy, but if you're going to play it this way, betselection is very important. I've tried playing the most sleeping group of 9 numbers; (That didn't work!)

These groups  are 1-9, 10-18, 19-27, 28-36.

My best advice is playing for the most active group of nine for the last 4-6 spins. This is Kattila's advice. (The best advice i ever got I think!)

Cheers

Buffalowizard

Quote from: ignatus on May 25, 2013, 01:22:59 PM
You must have been real lucky when playing this. I tried it, and lost 2 games, (many times this group of 9 numbers can sleep 10+ times) First game I lost, second game I tried playing with +1 progression after 4 corners placed, (hoping for one WW or one WLW before reset) But that didn't work either, I was up 30u bet and during this time got 2-3 hits.....

Now this IS a good idea/strategy, but if you're going to play it this way, betselection is very important. I've tried playing the most sleeping group of 9 numbers; (That didn't work!)

These groups  are 1-9, 10-18, 19-27, 28-36.

My best advice is playing for the most active group of nine for the last 4-6 spins. This is Kattila's advice. (The best advice i ever got I think!)

Cheers

Read his post back Ignatus

He is playing corners, not groups of 9

ignatus

Quote from: Buffalowizard on May 25, 2013, 03:19:56 PM
Read his post back Ignatus

He is playing corners, not groups of 9

Read the post back yourself. The corner bets are *placed* in a group of 9.

warrior

Quote from: ignatus on May 25, 2013, 03:46:45 PM

Read the post back yourself. The corner bets are *placed* in a group of 9.
no there they're not

ignatus

Quote from: warrior on May 25, 2013, 03:48:07 PM
no they're not

Really? "Start on 1-5. After a loss: Add the next higher corner. In this case: 2-6. After one more loss: Add 4-8 to your betting..."

Dane

Maybe even I should read back my post? We start on corner 1-5.
A loss means that we add one corner to our betting.  One more loss: One more group. And so forth. Within area 1-18. So - after a series of losses - we are betting these groups: 1-5 & 2-6 & 4-8 & 5-9 & 7-11 & 8-12 & 10-14 & 11-15 & 13-18 & 14-18.
More losses: I simply rebet. And I am perfectly aware that 1-18 can skive  from the electronic reader board for a long time.
I also rebet (without progression) each time I am winning on just one corner.
If I am winning on TWO, THREE OR FOUR groups at the same time, I remove from EXACTLY TWO groups. I leave the highest of the ones I just occupied. In this case: 13-17 & 14-18.
                                                                           Good luck!
                                                                              Dane
               Donovan Leitch

BrenoGarcia

Quote from: Dane on May 26, 2013, 06:43:52 AM
Maybe even I should read back my post? We start on corner 1-5.
A loss means that we add one corner to our betting.  One more loss: One more group. And so forth. Within area 1-18. So - after a series of losses - we are betting these groups: 1-5 & 2-6 & 4-8 & 5-9 & 7-11 & 8-12 & 10-14 & 11-15 & 13-18 & 14-18.
More losses: I simply rebet. And I am perfectly aware that 1-18 can skive  from the electronic reader board for a long time.
I also rebet (without progression) each time I am winning on just one corner.
If I am winning on TWO, THREE OR FOUR groups at the same time, I remove from EXACTLY TWO groups. I leave the highest of the ones I just occupied. In this case: 13-17 & 14-18.
                                                                           Good luck!
                                                                              Dane

Dane, in his example, you remove the chips from the corners 13-17 and 14-18, after a hit in 2, 3 or 4 corners?
PS: It's a simple strategy, but quite effective ... I did some tests, and the results were very good. Thanks for sharing!  :thumbsup:

Dane

Quote from: BrenoGarcia on May 31, 2013, 01:15:59 AM

Dane, in his example, you remove the chips from the corners 13-17 and 14-18, after a hit in 2, 3 or 4 corners?
PS: It's a simple strategy, but quite effective ... I did some tests, and the results were very good. Thanks for sharing!  :thumbsup:
Yes, in this example we remove chips as described. You have been luckly. Congratulations!
In the mean time I have tried a slightly different version with good results:
After winning on one or two corners: I remove from only ONE corner (the highest of the ones I just occupied).
After winning on three or four corners at the same time:  I similarly remove from THREE corners.
               Donovan Leitch