Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Short of Corner Methods? Here's one!

Started by Chrisbis, June 20, 2013, 12:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbis

I noticed that someone recently said that there were not many
Corner methods in the forum......so I found one for U all.
Please discuss, comment.

I stumbled across it whilst surfing the GamblersGlen Message board.

The author is called (well, his user name), bobodoe

Here is the direct method word for word, and I have added a couple of visuals for the guests and Newbies to view.

I have been playing the following method for a while and i am having quite some success with it.
Thought i would share it with those interested. I am not out for your money nor a pat on the back.
But to those of you who do not have a lot of money to play with and do not
want to engage in negative progressions, i am sure this method gives you the chance to make
money without stressing your wallet.
The method is based on the french wheel layout with only 1 zero.

I start with playing 1 unit on the following 4 corners: 0-1-2-3 /
14-15-17-18 / 25-26-28-29 / 31-32-34-35

The reason for this, is that these 4 corners are all located in the upper corner of the
wheel on both sides of the zero.
Thus from number 1 to number 34 on the wheel (24 numbers),
the 16 numbers of the 4 corners represent a big chunk of the wheel.

Needless to say that it is no sorcery to know that there always
and frequently will be double hits on that side of the wheel and in the 4 corners.

So what i do is, start 1 unit on each of the 4 corners.

If lost do not panic, since it is also true you could lose 4/5 times in a row before hitting 1 of the corners.
But I learned also that things always turn around.
I will lose only 4 units at anytime.
Always keep your initial bet low.

If 1 of the corners hit, with the 9 units (1+8) paid out, I now play the same 4 corners with 2 units,
but now I also play:-
1 unit on street 4-5-6
1 unit on double street 7-8-9-10-11-12
and 1 unit on double street 19-20-21-22-23-24.

So in all I now play 11 units total (6 of my own and 5 won).

If the double streets hit I won nor lost.
If the street 4-5-6 hits, I play same bet and safe 1 unit.
If the corners hit, I won 12 units, and will again restart my game with only the 4 corners. 

It is av very simple method, but effective.

On my last 5 visits I made: 36 - 91 - 56 - 77 - 52 units.

It does demand patience (2 /3 hours) and perseverance, and at times you also go crazy,but in the end it works.

Good luck !!

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

Dane

Thanks, Crisbys! According to the text from bobodoe we could lose four of five times in a row before hitting one of the four corner. Why not six, seven, eight, nine, ten.....?
Expanding only after a hit is a sound alternative to negative progressions.  The total number of occupied numbers: 31. I suppose we should restart in case of a loss.
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

NathanDetroit

Any experienced roulette player  will immediately recognize that this method  is a loser.

Not  even  worth  a try.

This cat was a nobody at the old GG and if he posted was ignored.

ND 

FLAT_IN_O

Why is he nobody and ignored??????

What a statement......Why is a Snowman,Caleb or you better then this guy.....

Rouletta

I think the best way to beat the game is to stick with EC's where the probability of
winnings is about 50/50; but with the right bet selection and progression we turn the odd
in our favor and can make some profits at the end of the day.....

NathanDetroit

I shall stand by my statement as posted.

Nathan Detroit

Chrisbis

To be fair to all who are reading, the method was not discussed at GG , they. Was just an acknowledgement of the posting by two non-sectarian members of GG.
(GG looked like a foul place to be!)(from what I have read)

P.S.
I do recognize  the method inherent faults.

Turner

First...it was me who said there arnt any corner systems.....i can agree with ND on the first glance being "it's a loser"....paying no respect to trends or HE.
Its good to post it tho because something you don't like can be a good refresher of things you do

weddings

Yes it will dig deep into your bankroll for long term play. I played only the second step for few rounds and I won $450 using $10 base. Obviously I was lucky. I would say this will be a hit and run type of play.

Dane

Quote from: Turner on June 20, 2013, 01:00:52 PM
First...it was me who said there arnt any corner systems.....i can agree with ND on the first glance being "it's a loser"....paying no respect to trends or HE.
Its good to post it tho because something you don't like can be a good refresher of things you do
So it was you? I was not aware of that, when I lately mentioned the rather few corner methods . I find it rather funny. We are not smitten with foolish pride.  I have noticed your "inner peace". I myself have been meditating almost as long as David Lynch. Maybe we have reached a state of Unitiy Consciousness?
               Donovan Leitch

GreatGrampa

I have only two things to say. One is just a sentence - "Diamonds are nothing but polished carbons"

The second is a long story.

This is a story about Pacific Power and Light company in USA. they had a problem with ice forming on the electrical wires after snow storms. the ice had to be removed, or over time the weight of the ice may break the electrical lines. the manual process was slow, tedious and dangerous.

Pacific Power and Light therefore gathered some brainstorming teams to help solve the issue. the teams gathered were people from different departments in the company. there were linesmen, managers, secretaries and supervisors. it was said that even the mailroom personnel were invited.

Duing one of the breaks, one of the linesmen shared with some of the participants about how he came face to face with a big, brown bear when he was servicing the power lines, and how he narrowly escaped being mauled by it.
When they returned for the meeting, someone suggested training the brown bears to climb the poles to shake off the ice from the wires. brown bears were very common in the areas that had this issue and they were strong enough to cause the poles to shake when they climb them.

Someone else then suggested putting honey pots at the top of the poles to entice the bears to climb them.

They then started to discuss about how to put the pots of honey at the top of the poles and someone threw out the idea of using helicopters to do the job.

As they were thinking about how much resources it would take to place pots of honey at the top of every electrical pole and whether it will work, a secretary in the meeting pointed out that the downwash from the helicopters could possibly break the ice and blow it off the wires.

There was silence, then the team started to realize that it could work. they tested the idea and it proved to be a good one. today, all Pacific Power and Light has to do to remove ice from the wires is to charter a helicopter to fly at low altitude above the electrical wires and the downwash from the helicopter does all the work. linesmen no longer have to risk their lives to climb the electrical poles.

Imagine if someone:
· started to laugh at the person who suggested training the bears to shake the poles; or
· ridiculing at the idea of putting pots of honey at the top of the poles(because you will still have to climb up the poles to refill them when the bears finish the honey).

Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Dane

Silence! Did you know that there is a room of silence in BÄRlin? At the place where president Ombama has just been?
RAUM DER STILLE AM BRANDENBURGER TOR!  Let´s all meet there and create Enlightenment and World peace! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
               Donovan Leitch

Chrisbis