Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Speedy González

Started by Priyanka, July 26, 2013, 04:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priyanka

Speedy Gonzalez! Ariba! Ariba! Friend of every sister!
[attachimg=1]

Watch and enjoy him walking the streets of mexico, while I am preparing trackers, strategy definitions, videos and test results showing him walking the "Streets" of roulette.
http://www.220.ro/desene-animate/Speedy-Gonzales-Speedy-Gonzales/nwgLLWAI7B/

This is something I have played with some success in my short roulette playing duration and stood longer testing cycles.
Inspiration - Turner's Quad cycle, FlatINO's LvF and GreatGrampa's Triple shooter

Will post more in the course of the week and will eagerly look for feedback.

Priyanka

Now watch him walking the streets of roulette. He was dancing merrily on the BV Single Zero real table for a 50$ bankroll.

Speedy Gonzalez

Trackers, analysis and results over more spins to follow. If time permits, a bot for BV to follow! Enjoy the summer and enjoy Mr. Speedy González doing the "Jarabe Tapatío". Ariba! Ariba!

@Chris, hope you don't have the mute the video and switch on your music. I have taken the pleasure to do that for you!

Chrisbis

Nice production! [smiley]aes/martini.png[/smiley]

[smiley]aes/devil.png[/smiley] In disguise eh!!!!!!!

Elvis is ok in my book.
Though, I think the music to a "Fist Full of Dollars" would be very suitable!

Watch this
Get three coffins ready - A Fistful of Dollars 1964 (full scene)

"My mistake...........4 coffins!"

Leknightroulette

Nice Video Priyanka I'm going to try it

Turner

Well done Priyanka. I feel like a pop star who is listening to a cover version of one of their songs. Im pleased to see the original cycle betting idea I first showed. The for/against is better than the slow original version.

Jealous guy was far better by Roxy Music than the original John Lennon version.

There was no subliminal use of Jealous Guy as an example...lol....although I do say it myself, just nice to see a good original idea bettered.

Chrisbis

@MMB
Here is the speediest gonzales of all!
Nice video, not seen that scene before. Thanx for sharin'

Priyanka

Quote from: Turner on July 31, 2013, 08:28:48 AM
nice to see a good original idea bettered.
Thanks Turner. For a moment I read "battered". It took me some time to read it the right way [smiley]monkey/baca.gif[/smiley]

Chrisbis

Well the game is played with "chips" ............. so makes sense to add a battered cod now and again! lol
[smiley]gtalk/wink_big_nose.gif[/smiley]

Priyanka

Quote from: Marshall Bing Bell on July 31, 2013, 07:36:11 AM
Here is the speediest gonzales of all!
  TRINITY is still my name... GREATEST Movie Poker Scene Ever! Terence Hill And Bud Spencer Rocks!
Whoa... Loved it... Why don't they make such movies these days..
As he says, it's a good start :)

Priyanka

Quote from: Chrisbis on July 31, 2013, 09:09:46 AM
Well the game is played with "chips" ............. so makes sense to add a battered cod now and again! lol
[smiley]gtalk/wink_big_nose.gif[/smiley]

[smiley]afb/lol.gif[/smiley]

Priyanka

Another sweet session I played probably a week back on BVNZ. Note the streak of +'s on the end. To put things in perspective, I have also had sessions where I had a streak of 5 -'s as well.

[attachimg=1]

Bally6354

Brilliant video Priyanka

It had me chuckling a few times.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

BrenoGarcia

Quote from: Priyanka on July 30, 2013, 10:45:32 PM
Now watch him walking the streets of roulette. He was dancing merrily on the BV Single Zero real table for a 50$ bankroll.

Speedy Gonzalez

Trackers, analysis and results over more spins to follow. If time permits, a bot for BV to follow! Enjoy the summer and enjoy Mr. Speedy González doing the "Jarabe Tapatío". Ariba! Ariba!

@Chris, hope you don't have the mute the video and switch on your music. I have taken the pleasure to do that for you!

Priyanka, if I have a double loss, the next bet is the same as the last, is not it? If I have a third,  fourth loss (Ex: L (-) A (-) A (-)  L or A?()) The fourth betting continues A until I win or reach the Stop / Loss?

Priyanka

Quote from: BrenoGarcia on August 01, 2013, 01:00:40 PM

Priyanka, if I have a double loss, the next bet is the same as the last, is not it? If I have a third,  fourth loss (Ex: L (-) A (-) A (-)  L or A?()) The fourth betting continues A until I win or reach the Stop / Loss?

For - loss
Against - loss. Double loss, next bet is same as last.
Against - loss
For - loss. Double loss, next bet is same as last.
For - W/L

BrenoGarcia

Quote from: Priyanka on August 02, 2013, 01:26:48 AM

For - loss
Against - loss. Double loss, next bet is same as last.
Against - loss
For - loss. Double loss, next bet is same as last.
For - W/L

Thanks, Priyanka!!!

:thumbsup: