Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

An interesting observation chasing hot numbers

Started by Bally6354, August 28, 2013, 10:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

I am still doing some research on Hot Numbers.

Have a look at this picture.

[attach=1]

So I am playing for 1 or 2 hot numbers using a mild progression and only play for a cycle of 37 spins.

The times are the interesting part.

Have a look at any game over 10 minutes.

10m49s)  0.01
11m2s)  0.21
17m52s)  -0.74
20m44s)  -0.78
11m1s)  0.07
10m21s)  0.32
14m8s)  0.00

So that's 7 games for a total loss -0.91

The other 15 games were all under 10 minutes and produced a total of +495 units.

So it strikes me that it's a waste of time chasing the hot numbers later on in the 37 spin cycle going on these stats.

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Smoczoor

You bet first number hitted third time? Mild is 111222333... (3 step) or 111112222233333...(5 step)?

Very interesting thread!

Bally6354

I think Mr J (Ken) has pretty much got this hot numbers malarkey worked out!

No more than 4 numbers looks good to me. But I find I hardly get past 2/3 with my stop loss procedures. The only slight difference in my approach would be to reset the whole thing once you get to a certain point. The hot numbers should be exactly that (hot). Having to up the ante just means the tide is slowly turning. It is looking like either the 25th spin in the cycle or a loss of 75 units is the place where you need to be taking the loss on the chin and just move on to the next game.

Smoczoor, I will try and stay with a 1 chip bet for as long as I can. Going up to 2 is ok. I am finding rising to 3 is just not working out. It is funny in a way because you would think it's safer. However the profitability seems to dissapear once hit this level.

Anyway, I am going to do some more testing because I think the hot numbers may be the way to go as opposed to sleepers.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Mr J

Yeah I gave up on sleepers years ago, its all about trial & error.

The HOW of the hot numbers is the sticking point. A few of us have different versions of what's best and CORRECT, please don't go beyond 4 numbers (imo).

Betting 3 numbers is a nice sweet spot. Not too many and not too few.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Bayes

Quotejust listen to Spike and play the EC's as that will likely be as easy as it gets, if you know how

That's what I do (and Baccarat). Can't say I've done a whole lot of research on hot/cold numbers, but as others have pointed out, there's no inherent advantage in betting 1-4 numbers max. For me, ECs  are the sweet spot; more numbers and you risk heavy monetary losses in a short sequence, less numbers and you risk long periods without a hit. From that point of view, betting ECs minimises the potential stress. Plus, payouts are symmetrical so it's easy to know where you are at any time with respect to your target.

Mr J

I've had too many times (in the past) when the 33/36 split or the 10 11 12 street were long past due to hit, so I waited and then my betting began.

15 more spins, 20 more spins etc., still no hit and I lost a boatload.

How often do you see the 14, 22 and 31 hot as hell, then all of a sudden.....neither one of the three don't hit for another 80 spins?

It seems if we had to choose which one is more reliable...... one of the 3 HOT numbers hitting again soon OR waiting for the COLD street to hit soon, (imo) its an easy choice.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

zelx77

Mr J has got me intetested in hot numbers too - betting only 1 or 2.  I have a file of 1million actual live spins that I obtained from the VLS forum a few weeks back and a lot of testing has shown me that if a number hits 2 times within the space of 10 spins, it usually shows up for a third hit (win) well within a hundred spins.  Anything from 1 spin later to 60 or 70 spins. 
I guess the only problem is it can be very time consuming and boring to wait for this phenomena. So then there's the tempation to do it for several numbers to keep the hits more frequent. It's certainly something I am interested in looking at further.   

Albalaha

Quoteif a number hits 2 times within the space of 10 spins, it usually shows up for a third hit (win) well within a hundred spins.  Anything from 1 spin later to 60 or 70 spins. 
Innovative fallacy, I must say. Check another million spins, your observation maybe different in a different data.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

zelx77

I'm sure you're probably right - I guess I'm just clutching for some form of consistency. 

Albalaha

If you want to win roulette, try to logically fight randomness. Fallacies would kill  and they help in making people bankrupt in gambling.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Turner

@skakus

Yeah..I know...touching numbers and such...carpet not wheel.

Will re look at my old ideas

In the mean time....tried your theory.

Touching numbers dragged right along

Turner

Smoczoor

Turner is it your Touching Numbers system? Carpet not wheel?

Turner

No, its surrounding a double/treble hit number, as skakus suggested....stop on a hit and change to surround another multi hit number.

this was over 37 spins......i.e 33 is hit twice, bet 32,34...later, if you have a bit of winnings, 22 hits 3 times, play 20,21,23,24

Probably different to how he does it....but its the same theory.

Smoczoor

lol

i was playing something similar (twice hitted number <12 spins i bet wheel neighbours)

thx for explanation  :thumbsup: