Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

LW registry

Started by Turner, October 29, 2013, 11:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turner

Hello
Can someone kindly point me to a post where LW registry is explained...or explain here.
Currently....im a bit like I know that you press a clutch and accelerator with gears to drive a car....but no one told me where or what a clutch...accelerator or gears actually are.
Many thanks

Pockets

Which one ec or dozens?

Turner

EC for now would be nice....s'il vous plait

Sputnik

LW-Registry show you the winning and loses based upon what march you using or attack sequence ...
Like a road map of what happens when you apply your march or attack sequence ...
It does not tell you where to bet, it just show you the random flow of winnings and loses.
Same method is opposite and same.

Turner

Sputnik...thanks...and back to my car analogy....I know its about doing things with clutch and accelerator....and you just told me that you can get in a car and drive to other places. I still can't actually drive the car.

Sputnik

If i understand you right so is that the same thing asking how to play or drive the car ?

Superman

As far as I know an LW registry is a record of YOUR wins and losses, the way I use mine is all in me head, stopped writing it down a long time ago, the best way for me to explain it is, you play a certain way, eg, follow the last after 3 colours in a row, your results for the last 3 sessions look like this

WWLLWLWLLLWLWLLLWLLWLLLLWWWW
LLWWWWLWWLLLWWLWLWWLWLWWW
WLLLWWLWWWWWLWWLWWLLWLLLWW

So you now know the worst you had was 4 losses in a row and the best was 5 wins in a row, now a normal fool would jump in with a Marty here, don't, because it could go t1ts up as we all know, the way I play is mentally keeping track of the session knowing that if I have 3 losses I can now increase my bet to recover fairly safely until ahead again.

Obviously that's a small snippet of sessions, but it's just an example, personally I would not try to use an LW registry on a mechanical system as they always fail eventually, just use it on a style of play, which is what I do, yes all bets (EC's for me) are 50/50 but if you play a set way always, you start to see patterns in your personal LW registry and can work with that to recover if behind.

HTH
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Turner

Quote from: Sputnik on October 29, 2013, 05:33:05 PM

If i understand you right so is that the same thing asking how to play or drive the car ?

Yes Sputnik.....I know what a LW register is, and what you use it for. I also know you can see SD in LW and play for regression to the mean.

I just don't know how to use it.

I downloaded Bayes LW registry tracker....read his QA on what all the bits do...but Im still missing an actual example.

I like to understand things totally so I can make my own mind up about them. I never take anyones word for anything.

Turner

Thanks Superman

I pointed out where I am stuck below. A chess situation will explain my predicament

I would read a chess book, explaining a Grandmaster game...."and this moves here because of that"..."and Bishop takes Pawn because of this",...THEN....the author says, (with 20 moves to go), "and white won easily"

Did he? I can't see how he did. How did he win easily?

Im left thinking "I read all this and still didn't learn a whole thing"

Quote from: Superman on October 29, 2013, 06:03:36 PM
As far as I know an LW registry is a record of YOUR wins and losses, the way I use mine is all in me head, stopped writing it down a long time ago, the best way for me to explain it is, you play a certain way, eg, follow the last after 3 colours in a row, your results for the last 3 sessions look like this

WWLLWLWLLLWLWLLLWLLWLLLLWWWW
LLWWWWLWWLLLWWLWLWWLWLWWW
WLLLWWLWWWWWLWWLWWLLWLLLWW

So you now know the worst you had was 4 losses in a row and the best was 5 wins in a row , now a normal fool would jump in with a Marty here (Jump in here and do what?), don't, because it could go t1ts up as we all know, the way I play is mentally keeping track of the session knowing that if I have 3 losses I can now increase my bet to recover fairly safely until ahead again.(perfect!!!!....Im getting close now....What have you seen to know you can increase?)

Obviously that's a small snippet of sessions, but it's just an example, personally I would not try to use an LW registry on a mechanical system as they always fail eventually, just use it on a style of play, which is what I do, yes all bets (EC's for me) are 50/50 but if you play a set way always, you start to see patterns in your personal LW registry and can work with that to recover if behind.(work with that how?...I just see lots of LW...its not giving me any hints what to do)

HTH

TwoCatSam

Turner, Sir, your queen is in danger.

Sir Elton? 
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Turner

Quote from: TwoCatSam on October 30, 2013, 12:54:07 AM
Turner, Sir, your queen is in danger.

Sir Elton? 

Sam....we talk of chess Queen not pop Queen[smiley]aes/blush.png[/smiley]
Note to Vic..
This was my big chance to use a smiley with ZOOM glasses on. Its not there

[smiley]aim/cool10.gif[/smiley][smiley]aim/dilbertcool.gif[/smiley][smiley]aim/gaypridecool.gif[/smiley][smiley]aim/redcool.gif[/smiley][smiley]aim/toyballcool.gif[/smiley][smiley]cactus/h001.gif[/smiley][smiley]cps/cool.gif[/smiley][smiley]bunny/shades.gif[/smiley][smiley]gtalk/coolrec.png[/smiley][smiley]icq/cool.gif[/smiley][smiley]icq/cool(1).gif[/smiley][smiley]icq/cool.jpg[/smiley][smiley]icq/icq-cool.gif[/smiley][smiley]monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-008.gif[/smiley][smiley]monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-142.gif[/smiley][smiley]monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-131.gif[/smiley][smiley]msn/hot.png[/smiley][smiley]pacoo/4ED549D46F200395311AB2217F9.gif[/smiley][smiley]pidgin/pidgincool.gif[/smiley][smiley]popo/r-matrix.png[/smiley][smiley]semo/semo-icon_cool.ico-0.png[/smiley][smiley]shr/09.png[/smiley][smiley]skype/cool.gif[/smiley][smiley]toto/d200712191811398362.gif[/smiley][smiley]toto/d200712201619577897.gif[/smiley][smiley]yahoo/yahoocool.gif[/smiley]

Cool Test

Sputnik

@Turner
I am the one who introduce this methodology on internet 2009 and before that there was nothing about regression toward the mean or correction.
I have the original work as books.

Now i will explain this with very simple words.
You have overrepresented events and underrepresented events or imbalance.
The aim is to catch the underrepresented events after 3.0 STD that is the original idea.

Then you use a predetermined march to do so.
It is how you catch the underrepresented events that is the key or cut point methodology.

So if you use FTL and loses is your imbalance of overrepresented events then the underrepresented events would look like this LW and W if you divide the random flow as i suggest.
If you just play FTL as it is then this is the two states LLW W

As superman mention so have he find his own way of pattern recognition using FTL, you can do the same, just PM me and i will help you out ...

malcop

There are so many ways to use the win/loss register here is one I have used in the past.

For this example we will use Follow Last for 12 spins and we get the following:

LWLLWLWLWWLWL

We use a count to record the W/L a win is -1 and a loss is +1 and this will be capped at -2 or +2 and the range will be -2, -1, 1, 2 translate that to W/L and that would be WWLL.

Notice we ignore the zero so if the count was on -1 and we had WLWLWL the count would be -1, 1, -1, 1, -1, 1(Loss)

Now how could we us that?

Easy for example if you see -1, 1, -1 then I would bet for 1 so bet for a loss to get -1, 1, -1, 1.

Back to our original win/loss pattern LWLLWLWLWWLWL

The count translates to L1 W-1 L1 L2 W1 L2 W1 L2 W1 W-1 L2 W1 L2

You may find it easer to see the patterns forming this way: 1 -1 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 -1 2 1 2

I see a 121 or 212 pattern formed the fifth result in so my next bet would be for a 1 to form and it dose.

Notice that the 121/212 pattern continues for 4 spins and as soon as we get the -1 instead of a 1 we stop and look for a new patterns to use.

This is just a simple example to get you thinking.

I have 4 Trend patterns(cycles) I look for normally it is applied to the shoe count but using them on W/L works fine.

Patterns are forming at the table all the time you just have to know how to use them.

I will be exploring this in a lot more detail in another thread in the future.

Thanks

malcop

Turner

Malcop....i don't get it....BUT....but before you roll your eyes....its an example. Just what I wanted.
I will study this tonight....and like i said....its an example...which is like gold to me

Thanks

malcop

Quote from: Turner on October 30, 2013, 02:24:39 PM
Malcop....i don't get it....BUT....but before you roll your eyes....its an example. Just what I wanted.
I will study this tonight....and like i said....its an example...which is like gold to me

Thanks
Turner@

No problem, any questions just ask.

I was just trying to demonstrate by putting a count to the W/L register you can see the patterns forming more clearly.

And certain patterns appear over and over again in a session.

Thanks

malcop