Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Numerology is back!

Started by wannawin, November 29, 2012, 04:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

Numerology has returned to the forum of Steve.

When will they learn:

31/13 = No gift for children on 31th december or 2013.

21/12 = 21 days Broke on each of the 12 months.

Time keys = car keys. gone.

Square of the sun = You will take a load of sun beggin for money on the public square.

Of the many ways you can play roulette numerology must be one of the worst. It is overcome only by birthdays played rigidly and plays of hunches from whatsoever.

Moral: not numerology unless you want to lose everything. There is a reason why numeris forum is dead. They stopped and nobody stops playing if it earns. We must learn from others.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

TwoCatSam

So you're saying it doesn't work?   :nope:
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

malcop

Haha I saw that, and thought "what's all that about?"

But I am monitoring the thread just to see where it goes.

What relay caught my eye was the author "Orchi" was new and had only posted a few times before, and then a couple of new members with less than 10 posts come along showing interest, call me suspicious, I wish I could check all there IP addresses.

Gizmotron

Let's take this over the top to where it does work. You can track for the elusive Elegant Pattern without a chart. If you can count then you already have the skills to find trends in these groupings. Here it is:
0,00,10,20,30 - 1,11,21,31 - 2,12,22,32 - 3,13,23,33 - ... 9,19,29

Sometimes just three of the ten groups go on the rampage as a dominance. You can see it in the Marquee without the need for a chart. When it's real good just two groups hit. You also get three groups sleeping. If you keep your eyes open the Roulette table can become your very own temporary ATM machine.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

esoito

Yep. Clusters.

I noted elsewhere that wins (and losses) tend to come in clusters.

Timo

Quote from: wannawin on November 29, 2012, 04:37:19 PM
Numerology has returned to the forum of Steve.

When will they learn:

31/13 = No gift for children on 31th december or 2013.

21/12 = 21 days Broke on each of the 12 months.

Time keys = car keys. gone.

Square of the sun = You will take a load of sun beggin for money on the public square.

Of the many ways you can play roulette numerology must be one of the worst. It is overcome only by birthdays played rigidly and plays of hunches from whatsoever.

Moral: not numerology unless you want to lose everything. There is a reason why numeris forum is dead. They stopped and nobody stops playing if it earns. We must learn from others.
Jep, I agree. They have a "secret" and not share it but why would they give it just away.. You must earnt it, I think. Its same thing for everybody: if I had money full of pockets and my son is asking something, no I don't give it for nothing, maybe clean your room or something then dad give you maybe euro or something like that, that's earned then. But it takes 2 more years when my son understand anything about "money" anyway but just example was it.

esoito

There are those that swear by it.

There are those that swear at it!

When dealing with stuff outside of our five senses (which numerology purports to tap into) it's probably best not to rush into judgement.