Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Flat Betting System..?

Started by topcat888, December 02, 2012, 06:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spike

For flat betting to work, you must have an excellent
bet selection process. Almost nobody concentrates
on BS, they all want the quick fix of a progression.

Finding good bet selection takes months and years
of study, better get started...  :stress:

monaco

Quote from: MarignyGrilleau on December 03, 2012, 12:43:46 AM
So the above are verifiable simulations with Random.org outcomes. I know the system is very very simple, and it amazes me that it produces this actual results. But it does, so far...

Maybe the above should be moved to Method's results Section of the forum. Sorry for that, please Victor if you may...
>:D

hi MarignyGrilleau, & thanks for taking the time to test  :thumbsup:  I'm not sure how it will hold up flatbetting though.
I'm pleased to see those results, though it was more conceived to take advantage of imbalances... but if it works, or is at least balanced....  :)

TwoCatSam

Well, this raises a question in my mind.

I posted an even money system under the private section.  Not one reply.  I've used it a few times and so far, it is OK.  It is by a very quiet person named Dane who seems to be very intelligent in these flat-bet matters.

What's that private section for?  If we put all the good stuff out here where every swingin' dick in the world can see it, what's the point in a private section?

Dane posted another one on the "other" forum.

Don't sell this guy short until you take a look at his stuff.

DISCLAIMER

Since we now have the negative, "it won't work" crowd here, I don't give a marshmallow's chance in hell what you think of my posts. 

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

Dane has posted another system on the old fourm, VLSroulette.com

I have deciphered it!!  LOL

I will test it with the numbers from Spielbank for the 5th of December, table 2,3,4.7.  Four tests.

This man says it wins.  I would not doubt him.

His XOXOX has won every time I played it.

He may SHOOT me for posting this.

:forbidden: <------------No More Sam!!

P.S.  Today is Monday the 3rd at around noon Redneck Standard Time.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

topcat888

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 03, 2012, 03:46:58 PM

Since we now have the negative, "it won't work" crowd here...

And what a shame that is too.

Thanks Sam, I'll take a look...

TwoCatSam

This system is simple.  Look at the Excel matrix.  (Lord!!  I'm using a matrix!!)

All you do is cross off numbers as they come until you have 5 crossed off either vertically or horizontally.  Then bet the sixth, unhit number.  If it appears both horizontally and vertically--which can happen often--bet it twice.

Flat bet.  Quit on a win--ahead or behind and track new.

Sam

Bally6354

One thing that I am 100% convinced about is that there is no mechanical system that will win flat betting in the long term.

Conditions CAN change on every spin or stay the same. I think any winning flat bet system would need to keep evaluating things after every spin. (This is where progressions are appealing to some players because it kind of gives the illusion that a winner is just around the corner. So heck, why not just stick to the same numbers)

So it then comes down to how many different conditions can you spot and how you are going to go about tackling them. That is a lot of work you are talking about right there and not something that can be written up in a neat paragraph or two.

I always laugh when I read posters argue that a winning system should be simple. Tell that to Stanford Wong or Pelayos  ;) . The trick eventually is to turn something very complex into something simple to play in the dragons den. I compare it to a recipe. A little bit less or a little bit more can sour the whole thing. It really does have to be just right.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

TwoCatSam

Bally and all

I don't know if this thing of Dane's will work or not.  To me, he is a no-nonsense guy who shoots straight.  He's nice; he explains with humor.  Says his systems win.  We'll see.

But he is NOT static; he moves around and quits when certain conditions apply.

Sam

Bally6354

Thanks Sam.

I never thought of a 6x6 box before!

It opens up a whole new world!  :applause:

I did have one quick idea just thinking about it!

Here we go....

I will use the numbers Dane used in his first example.

1,2,3,4,5,(6)

I will put the appearing numbers in ( ) like I just did with the 6.

Number 6 belongs to line 1.

Number 10 comes...

1,2,3,4,5,(6)
7,8,9,(10),11,12

Only play in lines where you have a hit and play the opposites. Don't play a number already hit.
So now play 7,8,9,11 and 1,2,3,5.

36 comes...

1,2,3,4,5,(6)
7,8,9,(10),11,12
31,32,33,34,35,(36)

So now play 7,8,9,11 and 1,2,3,5 and 31,32,33,35

27 comes...

1,2,3,4,5,(6)
7,8,9,(10),11,12
25,26,(27),28,29,30
31,32,33,34,35,(36)

Now play 7,8,11 and 1,2,5 and 31,32,35 and 25,26,29

31 comes...

You could restart after any win.

It's just an idea. I will play around with it a bit and see what happens.  :thumbsup:

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

TwoCatSam

Bally6354

Oh goody! Another 'redneck production'

I love 'em.  :))

cheers

Bally6354

cheers Sam.

I looked at Dane's instructions on VLS and I think he kind of messed them up a bit.

I understand your instructions and it's the kind of bet that I like because of the low initial outlay. You can get away to a flyer with these types of methods. I will give it a try.

thanks  :thumbsup:

TwoCatSam

You're welcome guys.  Three more to come when time permits.

Iggiv is very tight-lipped about anything he does.

Sam

TwoCatSam

My sheets did not come out right.  Tomorrow I'll video it.

TwoCatSam