Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Flat Betting System..?

Started by topcat888, December 02, 2012, 06:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

topcat888

Thanks for finding it Sam, would be interesting to automate it to 'bang through' hundreds of different sessions, to prove it either way..?

TwoCatSam

cat

Remember, it is not promised to win every trot.  Dane says it wins over the long haul just flat betting.  I don't know who this guy Dane is, but I have some respect for him.

I am going to play this live at Riverwind 00 American wheel.  If the zeros don't kill me, I might make a buck.

Sam

Chauncy47

Sam ... for giggles, I played it last night live here and the first number I had to bet on was 24 and it never hit but the next 2 numbers that I bet on, did hit within 8 spins and I was able to close the game out with a small gain.  That's just a note for what its worth and once I go to the betting stage, it was fun to play continuous for a change.  *LOL*   I will add this to the bag of methods and pull it out from time to time just to mix it up.    Appreciate you sharing!!

TwoCatSam

Let's remember to thank this Dane fellow.  But, you're quite welcome.

Flat betting these systems of his are the long-haul type of betting.  But you can play a game anytime you want.  He says he loses sometimes four in a row and then hits a bunch where he wins right off the bat.

Don't know that for a fact.  Will play and test with real money.

Sam

Bally6354

Good videos Sam!

I like this idea. The bets can't get out of hand. I suppose the most you could end up betting is 6 numbers. Although I don't think that would happen often.

Hats off to Dane as well for coming up with such a simple clever idea.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Blood Angel

Great videos Sam thanks. Ill give this a try. Ill let you know how I get on.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Bally6354

The only word of caution I would give having come up with similar strategies in the past is to have a stop loss for any game. I was thinking around 50 units for this particular one. That still gives you a hell of a lot of scope to catch a win. What you don't want is the occasional game where it just keeps throwing up repeat numbers. That can get expensive and ruins all the quick wins you will get for sure with an idea like this.

cheers.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

TwoCatSam

Bally

I have a couple of systems that would make one rich if it were not for repeaters.  I would love to find a repeater system to play in conjunction with one of them.  Maybe "The Magnificent Seven"!

Sam