Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

SNAP JUDGEMENTS versus JUDGEMENTS BASED ON TEST RESULTS

Started by esoito, December 04, 2012, 12:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingsRoulette

A system is merely someone's choice of playing anything. There can be no proof of its workability. I can see that there is a separate section in this forum, called "Test results" but most intelligent guys here, totally ignore that and keep on chit-chatting regarding one system with about half dozen topics, scattered all over the forum.
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Gizmotron

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 06, 2012, 09:29:52 AM
  Can Spike and Gizmo suggest an ambiguous and better approach to play that will give better results, in all sessions that PB can't?  Mind it, I am not calling names or trying to defame anybody but to tell the truth. It is a hard fact that all of us are passengers of the same boat. If someone understand randomness or probability attached with this game, he will never claim that he has something that can work all the time or even most of the time.

Duh. Gee, I wonder. Ever heard of "educated guess" or "reading randomness?" Have ever noticed in the past six years of these topics that there has never been a shill to taught its grand achievements? System players and system searchers are still in their infancy periods. Like all apprenticeship upbringing, there always comes that rebellious period where teacher and student conflict. Yes, the apprentice must stub his toe or smash his finger. Still, you don't let an apprentice massacre a perfectly good pile of lumber. You can't ask an apprentice to get it right just because you hand them the blue prints. Its the same with Roulette and gambling. I don't need advice from a neophite pseudo expert on systems.

There's a thread on this forum that involves heavy lifting, experience, and the desire to deal with things that really work. When you are done with your fantasy, why not take a look. Sometimes there are those that actually try to help and raise the children.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Gizmotron

With regards to winning every time you set out to win. It's so simple any unintelligent can do it. All it requires is basic tactical experience, the willingness to wait for the very best coincidental opportunities to come to you, and the nerve to attack the situation with an imbolden sense of skill. A well endowed bankroll helps too.

KingsRoulette

QuoteDuh. Gee, I wonder. Ever heard of "educated guess" or "reading randomness?" Have ever noticed in the past six years of these topics that there has never been a shill to taught its grand achievements? System players and system searchers are still in their infancy periods. Like all apprenticeship upbringing, there always comes that rebellious period where teacher and student conflict. Yes, the apprentice must stub his toe or smash his finger. Still, you don't let an apprentice massacre a perfectly good pile of lumber. You can't ask an apprentice to get it right just because you hand them the blue prints. Its the same with Roulette and gambling. I don't need advice from a neophite pseudo expert on systems.

There's a thread on this forum that involves heavy lifting, experience, and the desire to deal with things that really work. When you are done with your fantasy, why not take a look. Sometimes there are those that actually try to help and raise the children.

Nobody needs your page long tutorials over how to read pattern or recognize  randomness because they are useless in real world. Can you please bother to mention a clean and unambiguous method that a person of ordinary world can think of playing? Come out with just one workable idea and let others post-mortem it with tests. You won't dare to show your expertise anywhere after that.

Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Gizmotron

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 06, 2012, 03:26:30 PM
  Nobody needs your page long tutorials over how to read pattern or recognize  randomness because they are useless in real world. Can you please bother to mention a clean and unambiguous method that a person of ordinary world can think of playing? Come out with just one workable idea and let others post-mortem it with tests. You won't dare to show your expertise anywhere after that.

Nice. Do you hold your breath if you don't get what you want?

KingsRoulette

Why don't you agree that you have nothing to offer? I challenge you to put a workable method here that wins more and loses less in long run. We can test it and everyone will accept your "out of the world capacity" to recognize randomness and beat the game.  You can be a nice critique but not a randomness expert.

Gizmotron

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 06, 2012, 03:44:15 PM
Why don't you agree that you have nothing to offer? I challenge you to put a workable method here that wins more and loses less in long run. We can test it and everyone will accept your "out of the world capacity" to recognize randomness and beat the game.  You can be a nice critique but not a randomness expert.

I have a much better idea. I'll post a working method to prove that most people are too lazy to work for it. Talent is usually the offspring of a lot of skill and practice. So thank you for confirming your desire to be persistent.

esoito

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 06, 2012, 03:44:15 PM

Gizmotron most certainly DOES HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER.

You obviously have not visited his section here:  http://betselection.cc/gizmotron/

As  a Moderator I suggest you do exactly that.

AND that you then begin to work through what he is kindly offering there.

Only then can you form an opinion based on FACT, on experience,  and not on ignorance.

Gizmotron

I'll try to explain every concept until the communication process is understood and real examples are clearly identified and taught. In other words I don't want to fail at teaching this.

http://betselection.cc/gizmotron/

http://betselection.cc/meta-selection/the-simple-explanation-attacking-trends/