Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Please restore my blog

Started by wannawin, May 31, 2014, 12:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

Please restore my blog "wannawin" from scratch to develop a compilation of systems where people can give their opinions and also their tweaks in an orderly fashion. A center of knowledge to capture methods with the respective wisdom that we have acquired over the years. Maybe I might become the next proofreaders.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

VLS

Nice to hear these news Walter.

Let me check if we can get the exact betselection.cc/wannawin URL back without much problem.

Welcome back to the blogging fray [smiley]afb/tup.gif[/smiley]
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

wannawin

If it is much trouble to get the same name maybe another name that involves the systems collection idea. It is a collection of systems more than a blog with my experiences. When I find Roulette Xtreme scripts or other program they will be put in the same thread too.
Not for talking endlessly about everything but only about the system. A library of systems for study as I think should be a forum for systems only.

VLS

Quote from: wannawin on June 01, 2014, 11:17:29 AMA library of systems for study

Hello again dear Walter.

Enjoy your new space: http://betselection.cc/wannawin's-library/

[smiley]cps/handshake.gif[/smiley]
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

wannawin

Thank you very much. Now to see how to complete the section. Let me begin with the classic methods and progress from there to the rest of modern methods. There are many methods that should be in a serious library. From the classic bread winner through turbogenius until the new we see today. I believe we are part of a tradition of several centuries. Hopefully I can do justice to them from my new small space.

XXVV

Really looking forward to this work. Very exciting.
Best
R.
XXVV