Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Please read this before download the bot.

Started by Ralph, December 08, 2012, 04:44:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

The bot can be downloaded from here.

http://roullettebot.com/bot/bvbot.zip

Use just the download link, if you need for more than one computer download to both from each, as the automatic script update may not work proper otherwise, and it may just stop work next time I clean the data on the scripting server.

You can use the bot free, but not distribute it or sell it. Rather advice the link for download than copy from your computer.

The bot runs on windows 7 or later with NET frameworks updated to 4.  If the bot not start or gives error due to your computer not meet the requirments, I can not help, you have to upgrade your system.

When new script are published, the bot will be updated on the next session you play.

You have to understand, using a bot will not as such make you winning, the same results could have been achived manual as well. It however make it easy to run long sessions.

If no win target is entered the bot will run just one spin.

On slow connections and when connection problems, it still is a problem, I will later try to solve. The bot report a repeate of the number before, instead od waiting for the  game server. It happens random when the connections are very low.

Play in fun mode until you master the software, and understand all the aspects of the method the script use. Remember the script will not do other than it is programmed for the script is not "wrong" , if you expect different play, we need an other script.

The software comes as it is, no responsibility is taken for what it could potentially damage by failing to meet expectations in games or otherwise

Jarabo002

Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquĆ­.

esoito

Thank you for your generosity and kindness, Ralph. 

A shame it won't run under XP (I tried...just in case...) as there are still lots of XP users.

(In fact, XP will be supported by MS until April 2014.  A long way to go.)

Any chance of enabling it for XP?

But not if it means a lot of extra work for you!!  We'll quite understand if it's a Big Ask.

Ophis

and why not use old version?

bot is not that complicated...
im using delphi7 which is from 2002.... and its more than enough.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

Ralph

Quote from: Ophis on December 08, 2012, 11:46:53 AM
and why not use old version?

bot is not that complicated...
im using delphi7 which is from 2002.... and its more than enough.

Yes I could have made it in VB6 and it should have been running from Window 95, but have problem to run Windows  64 bits.
We will always deal with this, A program use to be made for the current system when it first is made, later updates can check for
backwards compability.

I have not any xp system either.

A bot reading 37 numbers and place bet is not so complicated, but the rest may be. My bot is 3 meg compiled. As soon you open the computer to Internet the security issues is real.

soggett

Thanks Ralph very much

I have 2 questions...
what is the name of the system where you bet just 1 number - is it the "single number"?

and I can't get the bot to place a chip on zero to start it
i can input rr and then it starts to bet red
but it kinda laggs and doesn't work right
I have framework 4.5 - maybe that it?

Ralph

Quote from: soggett on December 08, 2012, 01:04:45 PM
Thanks Ralph very much

I have 2 questions...
what is the name of the system where you bet just 1 number - is it the "single number"?

and I can't get the bot to place a chip on zero to start it
i can input rr and then it starts to bet red
but it kinda laggs and doesn't work right
I have framework 4.5 - maybe that it?

Some methods which track use red 0.01 while tracking, as BV not allow free spins.

If you want to play single mehod using one number  method, scroll down and you find it, put any number as start bet, that number you think will come frequent.

Net 4.5 is right it will work using that.

soggett

nOrMy2o0o

Blood Angel

Hi Ralph, 
As a bloke who doesn't know anything at all about coding, I'd like to thank you for this. It works really well on my W7 64-bit PC.
So....Thank you.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Buffalowizard

Hi Ralph, I have Vista.

When I try and open the bot file, I get a message that says "unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application"

Do you know if it is compatible with Vista at all?
Many thanks

Ralph

Quote from: Buffalowizard on December 08, 2012, 08:01:13 PM
Hi Ralph, I have Vista.

When I try and open the bot file, I get a message that says "unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application"

Do you know if it is compatible with Vista at all?
Many thanks

Sorry Vista is a pain! An upgrade of Windows is needed to get it run.

Buffalowizard

Ralph

Quote from: Buffalowizard on December 08, 2012, 08:12:43 PM
Ok no worries, thanks for the reply mate

may be but just maybe an upgrade of NET framework may help! Windows 7 is sure.