Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Re: Greg Fletcher

Started by NathanDetroit, September 23, 2014, 01:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

He has just put a link of a system for free. Why bash him?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Rolex-Watch

Quote from: NathanDetroit on September 23, 2014, 01:07:06 PM
What has happened to the commercial and scam free forum ?  .

ND

http://betselection.cc/baccarat-forum/a-warning-to-baccarat-players/
I thought that Nathan, then realised he did provide a link to the system as opposed to the sale of a a system.  He should receive a pass..

NathanDetroit

Rolex W.

I am very much in agreement with your  opinion in view of the fact that said poster offered that system without any monetary strings    attached.

I have read the entire  publication of that system and and concluded   :

" For recreational purposes only. Play at your own risk.".ND

Dr. Mabuse

Quote from: bmare on September 23, 2014, 09:27:05 AM
Hi everyone.
After studying the Greg Fletcher "Baccarat Attack Strategy" (it's quite simple) i've decided to test it with real money and seems working fine.
I've modified the progression because it was too aggressive.
So instead 6-10-16-26-40-60 i use 6-10-16-26
Seems working fine, i play it with 0.50 coins (i earn around 10€ each session and sometimes i loose around 20-25€ instead 70-75 with Fisher attack).
I've made 22 sessions (software, not live), only 3 were lost so if the trend will not change it means that it's a good strategy!
I've always been skeptical about strategies readable online, but i've decided to trust him and here am I [smiley]aes/beer.png[/smiley]

Google: Baccarat Attack Strategy pdf
[/quot

That " generous" FREE pdf  of  the  baccarat system has now become a plug for the system at google. What a clever scam  . LOL.

The Gambler

NathanDetroit

Rolex-Watch

wannawin

I can still see the free PDF on google. I think that it has to do with a direct link can not be placed. It is not the same: Go to the town square there can be lemons. It is s not prohibited to link to any page of searches because it is out of the forum and not the blame of the owner . but the direct link is prohibited material. I believe it has to do with it . so the forum is protected? I have learned that my own google links remain.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

NathanDetroit

wannawin

What happens here? Now we are going to hijack the thread? Give him space.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.