Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Glimpses of Wisdom

Started by Blue_Angel, February 24, 2016, 01:00:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue_Angel

History repeats - Everything changes, yet remains the same...
Constant Deja Vu Turns Your Life Into A Terrifying Time Loop

Now imagine living with the feeling of going in circles all day, every day.
No matter what you do, the moment you do it, you feel this jarring sense that you've done the exact thing you're doing and that you're living in a goddamned time loop.

It's kind of like Groundhog Day, only without the gift of knowing what's coming -- only after you experience the thing you say,
"Yep, I now remember doing this exact same thing."

Deja vu, as you experience it, is just a momentary glitch where your brain tells you that something you've just seen is actually being fed to you by your long-term memory.
It feels weird for five seconds and then you move on into a double deja vu experience
("I remember doing this before, and feeling like I had done it before").

Until slowly all of us will realize that we're all living our lives over and over, in a repeating cycle of circular time, with no escape.

[attachimg=1]

Calculations show that the theoretical other end of a black hole, a "white hole", is a time-reversed version of the black hole.
In other words, the black hole draws matter in and compresses it, while a white hole spews it forth.

This compression and expansion of matter is mathematically equivalent to the creation of a universe.
The implication is that each black hole in our universe may contain its own universe inside it.

Consequently, our own universe should itself be inside a black hole, which in turn would be inside its own universe as well.
It's like a never-ending series of Russian nesting dolls or this:

[attach=8]

''Don't try bending its will, it's impossible, instead see yourself bending within it''
Ezekiel 1:1–3:27

''Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth day of the month...
Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself;

...also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures and this was their appearance:
each one had four faces, and each one had four wings.

...a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces.
The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness.
The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

[attachimg=3]

When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions;
As for their rims, they were so high they were awesome; and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them.
When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went; and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

[attachimg=4]

D'evils code
Revelation 13:18

One who understands can calculate the number of the beast, for it is a number that stands for a person, his number is 666*.

0+1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36 = 666  >:D

Revelation 21:17

The angel measured the wall* using human measurement, and it was 144* cubits thick.

wall = limit

4 * 36 = 144 (4 cycles)

[attachimg=5]

Encrypted mnemonics

''Round like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel

Like a snowball down a mountain, or a carnival balloon
Like a carousel that's turning running rings around the moon
Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face

And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind!

Like a tunnel that you follow to a tunnel of its own
Down a hollow to a cavern where the sun has never shone

Like a door that keeps revolving in a half forgotten dream
Or the ripples from a pebble someone tosses in a stream

Like a clock whose hands are sweeping past the minutes of its face
And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind!

Keys that jingle in your pocket, words that jangle in your head
Why did summer go so quickly? Was it something that you said?

Lovers walking along a shore and leave their footprints in the sand
Is the sound of distant drumming just the fingers of your hand?

Pictures hanging in a hallway and the fragment of a song
Half remembered names and faces, but to whom do they belong?

When you knew that it was over you were suddenly aware
That the autumn leaves were turning to the color of her hair!

Like a circle in a spiral, like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning on an ever spinning reel

As the images unwind, like the circles that you find in
The windmills of your mind!''

[attachimg=6]

Everything or nothing?

''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.''

B. Pascal

[attachimg=7]
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Blue_Angel

Many years have passed since the foundation of the game and still people around the world are in their individual quest for discovering the holy grail.
We have to ask ourselves; Is it realistic expectation or is it vanity??
What exactly do you expect to find and what is the definition of reality for you?

Along the long path of history, knowledge has been evolved, therefore perception has been shaped accordingly.
When perception changes, your reality is changing..."the world you be is the world you see..."
By understanding a partial reality I'm not influencing the whole of what is real, nor any of its parts.
What I actually change is my angle of perception, in other words the level of my consciousness/awareness.

While no single existing system has perpetually succeed to cease all of the so-called "loopholes", each one of all those "loopholes" has been blocked in by at least one system.
By maintaining a two dimensional mentality in a three dimensional world you are framing yourself.

The champions of mainstream theory support that each and every result is independent from the previous.
Probably you have heard: "roulette has no memory" and every time I recall it I lough very hard!
So, if you ask me, I'd respond that there is correlation between outcomes and this does not have to do with memory!

So who's right and who's wrong?? My answer is EVERYONE and NO ONE!

Everyone partially, up to a certain extend, but no one completely!
In my point of view, no one can comprehend the full "picture" because it's too big and regarding your approach you see only a different part of the whole.

If we were to interpret this generic theory in roulette terms, one could not satisfy all parameters with a single method.
Like Greek ancient philosopher Heracletus said: "The only constant (in universe) is change (evolution)
So when some see only randomness in action, I see the chain reactions unfolding before my eyes...

I hope to contribute for a greater degree of understanding the facts.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Blue_Angel

Just imagine the moon as the rotating white ball and earth as the rotor of the wheel which is rotating around its axis, science knows the exact orbit and speed of those celestial spheres, therefore they can predict with certainty and accuracy where the moon will be after a day, a week, a month...etc
Let me give you a few clues, the rotation of the moon around earth is on the same direction like the spin of the earth around its axis.
For a complete rotation around its axis needs 23.97 hours,while the moon needs 27.23 days for a full revolution around the earth.

Do you remember PI theorem?
Let me refresh your memory, the circumference of any given circle when it's divided by its diameter it always results 3.14

A sphere like the moon or a ball is a three dimensional circle, also the rotation, spinning, is a cyclic movement.
You could notice everywhere this cyclic patterns, from spiral galaxies, tornados, typhoons, planet orbits, to life cycle, money cycle, epidemies, seasons cycle, hands of clock clockwise and counterclockwise circles (time) and so on.

At ancient Greece there was a symbol among others which have been crafted in a magnificent ring,they call it "Ourovoros Ophis", literally means the serpent which bites its tail, this form represents the cycle, a symbol which means the endless, eternal, unity, infinite, the one within everything and everything within the one.

Why do you think a circle has 360 degrees and a year 365 days? Do you think is just a coincidence?
If you cannot connect the clues so far, then you wouldn't be able to go further because this is the fundamental understanding of how things work.
Roulette wheel/game is no exception of the universal laws, a wheel is a circle, with the absence of number 0 would have been 36 numbers on the layout, thus 36 numbers of 10 degrees each in order to convert to the 360 degrees cycle.

But like on the annual cycle which has been added 5 days and comes to balance with a leap year every 4 years, something similar happened with roulette's layout, it has been added one more pocket, therefore 37 pockets around the wheel.
This change is trivial and can not influence in a meaningful way the universal law, roulette is no exception to this rule.
There are circles within circles and all of them are PI proportions, if you divide the wheel's layout in 4 sections by forming a cross you will get 4 groups of 9, let's forget for a moment the 0.

If a quarter of the wheel is 9 numbers then this section is 90 degrees or 1/4 of PI.
Orthogonal triangles have 90 degrees, their straight angle points toward a direction.
Each section of the wheel forms a different geometric figure, it's always a proportion of the total degrees.

Every new result is a new data stream towards us, consider it as a point in time and space.
Try to transform the curvy section of the wheel in a linear distance, do the same for three consecutive points.
Deduct the difference between them and apply it on the next spin.
But you have to remember that the direction will be the reversed opposite of the previous one.

When you combine the PI=3.14 and FI=1.618 you come to Golden Ratio or Golden Proportion, multiply them and divide them to see the result.
When you multiply them you find a figure very near 5, when you divide them you find approximately 2.
5 and 2 are the two opposite ends of the same "rope", out of 3 points we calculate a new direction in space, over the pinpoint pocket/number, cover its left and right neighbours for a total of 3 selections, bet them only twice.
Then repeat the process again and again, never raise your bet, always bet the same.

What I've tried to explain here can also be proved by science, just read wikipedia article about "action in distance", Bell's theorem, Bell's curve...etc