Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

This new forum look

Started by Sputnik, March 10, 2016, 09:59:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

This new forum look is discusting!
I have never seen such a ugly forum look!

Cheers

from100

I am not very in aesthetics and design, but I find it refreshing somehow.

VLS

Okay, new round.

This darker one should be a "via media" between our bloated former self and a mobile-first site.

The goal was -in the end- to avoid the slow-downs.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Carlitos

Yah you are right Sputnik.
But i see that it is changes to the old one :-)
I like the tab-pages on the top of the site, makes it much more easier to navigate.

Carlitos  8)

NathanDetroit

Maybe after SIX weeks we would have gotten used to it  The usual time specified by head shrinks.

XXVV

Just when I was celebrating a new look/ fresh approach we now lurch back into the familiar.

ND is totally correct. We adjust to change.  Our taste buds totally renew within one month. Give up sugar and a month later you will never know the taste difference. Just so with our familiar perceptions in commercial life.

Have courage and break free!

Turner

Quote from: NathanDetroit on March 10, 2016, 07:34:05 PM
Maybe after SIX weeks we would have gotten used to it  The usual time specified by head shrinks.
Correct

Back on with the old slippers eh Vic. :no:

You need to get a copy of "who moved my cheese"

Pass it on to Sputnik when you've read it

Well...... thanks for making it look uncluttered and modern for 2 days.

By the way Vic, I hear that Windows95 looks real nice

VLS

We ARE going to get a mobile-friendly, uncluttered layout.

Remember Google is "penalizing" non-mobile-friendly sites these days.

Adaptive layouts aren't the future... they are the present already!

Let's try again on the weekend :nod:
-- Victor

Mr J

Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

VLS

Well, the solution is to get us a via media: mobile, uncluttered and "acceptably pretty" (this last point may be subjective, but there are common looks people accept as OK to the eye, in general :))
-- Victor

esoito

Victor, I hope you'll take into account the positive responses about that clean and attractive layout.

[As an aside, I thought Turner's point about being busy being busy was well made!]

VLS

Quote from: esoito on March 12, 2016, 11:03:54 PM
Victor, I hope you'll take into account the positive responses about that clean and attractive layout.

Hi Max, as you can see in our new Black, White & Blue layout, notes on positive responses have been taken into account :)
-- Victor

esoito

Quote from: VLS on March 13, 2016, 08:54:28 PM
Hi Max, as you can see in our new Black, White & Blue layout, notes on positive responses have been taken into account :)

Yep... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

from100

audiokinesis

Hi, I'm long time reader; the older version was better for me, more clearer, more transparent, it was easier to navigate...
Sure, it is just an opinion. (Sorry for my not too good English.)