Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Count Five

Started by ignatus, December 27, 2012, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

OK I dare to say this strategy works.

Track the last 5 doublestreets hit, until all last 5 hits have been on the same three doublestreets (if it repeats on same two doublestreets, zero hit etc, track until 3rd doublstreet hit)

Now, start betting on the 3 doublstreets that haven't been hit for 5 spins with progression.

3 Double Streets (each)1,1,2,4,6,8,16,32

Works both on RNG and live. Haven't lost a single game so far. It's slow winner but I think it's one of the most "safe" systems.  It takes advantage of randomness.

VLS

Thanks for sharing this with us Ignatus,

Do you work this with the "tweener" double-streets too?

I mean 4-9, 10-15, 16-21, 22-27, 28-33:

[attachimg=1]

And 1-36:

[attachimg=2]

Thanks.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

ignatus

Thanks :) Haven't played it on the uneven doublestreets, but it should work just fine with them aswell!

SamNL

I will test it later today on Dublinbet. Will report back with results.

ignatus

Quote from: SamNL on December 27, 2012, 02:12:41 PM
I will test it later today on Dublinbet. Will report back with results.

Thanks  :thumbsup:

SamNL

First short test ended at +6. Will test more later

ignatus

Alright nice ;) Live roulette can be slow perhaps playing this method. It works good with RNG also. I'll play this for real tomorrow .

Thanks for testing!

SamNL

I don't like the progression though, you can get in the hole quick and with the earnings, it's hard to get out of the hole.

ignatus

Quote from: SamNL on December 27, 2012, 08:36:57 PM
I don't like the progression though, you can get in the hole quick and with the earnings, it's hard to get out of the hole.

True,

ignatus

This is the best RNG system I've played so far. It has very high hitrate. If someone would make a bot and play this, (if possible?) im sure it would be successful.

Ralph

Quote from: ignatus on January 01, 2013, 10:14:42 AM
This is the best RNG system I've played so far. It has very high hitrate. If someone would make a bot and play this, (if possible?) im sure it would be successful.

It needs just a script attached to a bot. Not very hard for a programmer.  Or if you have an excel tracker, Steff can probably fix it so it runs in his excel bot.

Nickmsi

Hi Ignatus . . .

Your system is similar to one I have already coded in Excel.

It is called "The Line Sleeps Tonight". 

If 4 Lines (Double Streets) sleeps in last 5 spins, then bet that the 4 lines will wake up in next 4 spins.

With a Profit Target of 2 Units and Stop Loss of (-40), this produced a profit of 398 units in 500 Sessions of Excel's RNG.

It is slow but appears to be profitable in Excel's RNG and the slow pace makes it ideal for a bot.

The Tracker is attached and ready to be plugged into the Universal Excel Bot that Stef has available if you are interested.

Cheers . . .

Nick

ignatus

Quote from: nickmsi on January 01, 2013, 01:56:49 PM
Hi Ignatus . . .

Your system is similar to one I have already coded in Excel.

It is called "The Line Sleeps Tonight". 

If 4 Lines (Double Streets) sleeps in last 5 spins, then bet that the 4 lines will wake up in next 4 spins.

With a Profit Target of 2 Units and Stop Loss of (-40), this produced a profit of 398 units in 500 Sessions of Excel's RNG.

It is slow but appears to be profitable in Excel's RNG and the slow pace makes it ideal for a bot.

The Tracker is attached and ready to be plugged into the Universal Excel Bot that Stef has available if you are interested.

Cheers . . .

Nick

topcat888

Hi Nick, What progression are you using..?