Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

simple Parle progression

Started by BetJack, July 19, 2016, 10:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Quote from: MarkTeruya on July 21, 2016, 03:58:31 AM
Wayyy you deleted my post in your blog harsh session about the harsh treatment you are getting over at GF.

Nice suicidal way to make an entry on a gambling forum Ali. 

You can't get away with things over there, like you can here.  I'm surprised soxfan hasn't joined up yet, he'd be drunk as a skunk and out of cashews in no time, the entertainment is boss.  There is a tab linking the site on the home page of this forum (hey hey)..

@Markteruya,
              This is not GF where you can speak anything. Being oversmart and speaking foul could land you in trouble here. If you think I have deleted any post of yours from my topic and that is very important for you to talk of, start a new topic of your own. In this forum, none is allowed to forcibly enter other's bathroom and piss there. None is exception to this, even me.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Tomla

I personally know of 3 players using a 2 win parlay system and  all 3 are winning well for the last year

MarkTeruya

Quote from: Albalaha on July 21, 2016, 04:20:26 AM
@Markteruya,
              This is not GF where you can speak anything. Being oversmart and speaking foul could land you in trouble here. If you think I have deleted any post of yours from my topic and that is very important for you to talk of, start a new topic of your own. In this forum, none is allowed to forcibly enter other's bathroom and piss there. None is exception to this, even me.
Didn't realize you considered the thread your bathroom.

QuoteI personally know of 3 players using a 2 win parlay system and  all 3 are winning well for the last year
Makes sense but bloody hard, I explored it some years back, what bet selection (guessing?) the best I came up with was recording Baccarat results using columns of 3's and betting FLD on the top line left to right, it was positive overall.

soxfan

Quote from: MarkTeruya on July 21, 2016, 03:54:44 PM
  Makes sense but bloody hard, I explored it some years back, what bet selection (guessing?) the best I came up with was recording Baccarat results using columns of 3's and betting FLD on the top line left to right, it was positive overall.

Actually, the ZZ ain't too bad at capturing the backs to backs win, hey hey.