Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

DiceMine.com new Monero gambling service with unique features for free moneros

Started by DiceMine, November 08, 2017, 09:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiceMine

Hello Monero Lovers,

Hereby we would like to show you new Monero Gambling Service http://dicemine.com

What is DiceMine?
- DiceMine is a new branded gambling website through which you can earn free monero coins by different features like the new and unique feature Mining of Monero Coins directly from our website and multiple your coins by playing hi-lo game and partecipate to our lottery. The hi-lo game is simple, you enter in a bet, choose a payout or win chance and hit roll dice. After you click roll a provably fair dice roll is generated and if the number falls within your green win region you win the bet. DiceMine uses strong provable fairness which means you don't have to trust them, each roll is mathematically fair and can be verified to be manipulation free from dedicated page.

How to get xmr monero coins for free on DiceMine?
- It's simple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ADAXFRvNro
DiceMine offers multiple features to get XMR coins enterely for free: Mine coins by just allowing our website to use the CPU power of your desktop or notebook computer to mine new Monero XMR coins, access our mining webpage from this link: Mine Coins see video on how to mine monero from here:

Use our **Faucet **webpage to get free coins every hour by just passing the anti-bot captcha

Open your pandora box and win coins, the winning amount of coins depends only on your current luck and it's provably fair, so just Roll the Dice, keep playing each hour and increase your chance of getting the =>10000

Are you bored? Perhaps, you should play our Monero Snakes and earn some coins while doing so. It's fun and a time-killer!

How mining works on DiceMine?
- DiceMine uses JavaScript code to use the power of your CPU to mine new XMR coins, use of the script may be blocked by adblock and anti-virus programs, so if you would like to proceed with mining of coins you will have to pause such programs. We inform you that we are free to apply mining commissions from 0 to 20% that will depend on our available coin stats. !important to stop mining and don't lose the mined coins please push STOP button. If you accidentaly refresh the page and lose mined coins please feel free to Contact Us including your username.

Does DiceMine have an affiliate program?
- Yes, it offers a highly competitive affiliate program which can be accessed from profile page, just share your affiliate personal link and get more future coins.

For those who is interested to long-terms investment into DiceMine?
For a moment they can accept only investment starting from => 1000 XMR, if you would like to become their angel and you are interested in investment Contact them, feel free to send your investment proposal. We offer competitive shares on proffit. contact info@dicemine.com

For sure it's a good start to earn some monero coins...