Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

*PATTERN BREAKER*

Started by JohnLegend, November 05, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnLegend

Introduction. Hello to everyone on Victor's new forum. I have been playing this even chance method for nearly 4 years with excellent success. It requires patience and above all STAYING POWER. But those who have or can aquire those attributes, will be rewarded with steady and sure growth of their Bankroll over time.

THE RULES...

1, We write down the 8 possible three spin patterns for H/L---O/E and R/B. Example below for H/L
HHH
HHL
HLL
HLH
LLL
LLH
LHH
LHL

2, We now record spins and each time one of the 8 possible patterns is formed we cross it off. Until only one pattern remains.

3, Once there is one pattern remaining we IMMEDIATELY bet AGAINST it forming, using a 3 step progression of 1,2,4=7 units risk.

4, If we win within the three step progression that game is over.

5, OPTIONS. We can continue to play the remaining two even chances or shut down that session and start a new one
STAKING, you may also play just the 2nd and 3rd steps of the progression for a 3 unit risk. This is useful for newbies with smaller bankrolls.

Lost first game? If the first loses. You can either take the loss and start a fresh session. Or as I do bet on the next even chance to qualify. So lets say your first game was on HIGH LOW. And it lost. As soon as ODD/EVEN or RED/BLACK qualified I would bet 3,6,12 on it. The value of this and the REAL POWERPOINT of this method, is double losses seldom happen.

Another time to consider upping stakes. There are two phenomenons I have never seen occur in nearly 6,000 played games with this method.

1, ALL 8 PATTERNS HAVE NEVER FORMED CONSECUTIVELY IN 24 SPINS

2, ALL 3 EVEN CHANCES HAVE NEVER LOST IN THE SAME SESSION.

These are what I call virtual limits. I believe there are certain limits random rarely passes. many of my methods are based on this understanding. I will give an update of my results soon. I advise you to play this method in a hit and run fashion. And use precise discipline. Played in this manner the 7/1 odds will be surpassed. And will fluctuate between 10/1 and 12/1. Once you are playing with increased stakes on the follow up bet after a loss. You BR will grow steadily. You can win over 20 games in a row on a good run. But as I aforementioned double losses don't happen often.

THE ZERO. If you are tracking spins while crossing off patterns to arrive at your final pattern and a ZERO hits. I ignore it. And continue as soon as regular numbers start hitting again. It is optional whether you want to cover it while betting. I don't personally. But if I were betting on a follow up bet to a lost game. I would on the last spin for insurance.
Okay that's it any questions are welcome. Thankyou.

TwisterUK

I just want to extend a warm welcome to JL  :applause: its great to have you with us !

Pattern Breaker is a FAB System ! I love to play it.

I would add when I play this I only play with 2 steps (1,2) on the 2nd and 3rd outcome so each game risk is only 3 units I also always cover Zero as I would prefer to lose to a Pure Pattern and not Zero, but that is just me.

I will post my updated results tomorrow  :thumbsup:

VLS

Welcome John.
Have a fine and productive stay at our little, cozy community  :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

JohnLegend

Quote from: VLS on November 05, 2012, 09:25:47 PM
Welcome John.
Have a fine and productive stay at our little, cozy community  :thumbsup:
Thankyou Victor, as they say its quality not quantity that counts. I feel this forum will represent that. Thanks again... :thumbsup:

TwoCatSam

John

Welcome to the forum! 

I have been using the MST program, putting in numbers from Spielbank.  OK, I'm not ready to shout from the rooftops, but PB4 is a very even system.  Many of them go wildly up and down.  Yours plays very even and ends in a profit for the four trots I tested.

This is PB4.  Could you elaborate on the difference between PB and PB4?  If you will do that for me, I will run tests on a few thousand spins and report.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

ArickVegas

Sam you will get more plays with P4 vs. Pb as you only need to wait for 9 spins to get a trigger @ P4.

subby

Quote from: TwoCatSam on November 06, 2012, 06:25:38 AM
John

Welcome to the forum! 

I have been using the MST program, putting in numbers from Spielbank.  OK, I'm not ready to shout from the rooftops, but PB4 is a very even system.  Many of them go wildly up and down.  Yours plays very even and ends in a profit for the four trots I tested.

This is PB4.  Could you elaborate on the difference between PB and PB4?  If you will do that for me, I will run tests on a few thousand spins and report.

Sam

Good to see you're finding the tracker useful mate :) Glad I was able to point it your direction. It really is a great tracker, one of the best I've seen  :thumbsup:
Cheers

Subby

TwoCatSam

snubby

Yes, thanks for putting me onto that tracker.

I'll look for PB4 and read up on it.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

JohnLegend

Quote from: TwoCatSam on November 06, 2012, 06:25:38 AM
John

Welcome to the forum! 

Sam
Thankyou Sam, that's the word EVEN. Think of it like this Sam. The method at the end of the day might not wittle down to much better than its supposed to. 7/1. BUT, it has no nasty clusters of losses like other methods do. You win 10 you lose 1. You win 7 you lose 1. You win 14 you lose 1. You gain a confidence Sam after seeing these numbers for years. Yes WE ARE GOING TO LOSE. But we aren't going to lose even 3 in a row. NOW, how do you take advantage of that fact? That's what the PATTERN BREAKER concept is about Sam. I have confidence to raise stakes following a loss, because in nearly 6000 played games I only lost twice in a row 7 times. Pattern 4 is good but less stable than PB its about producing the same pattern its already done in a set place. We wait for a reason Sam. The hardest thing to convince people is. Is that WAIT worthwhile. For PB it certainly is.

PB4 can win 20 times in a row then lose 3 in a row. Its more volatile. Its faster than PB but at a price. Why did I come up with it then? My pandering to others on the other forum to give them speed that's why. But my strongest methods all have one thing in common. They don't rush Mr random.

So that's the difference between the two. PB4 could lose multiple times in a short span of games when its at its worst. PATTERN BREAKER asks random to show you the 8th pattern immediately after the 7th. And that's something random can certainly do. But its never done it in 24 spins. And its never done it on all three even chances in the same session. Random has virtual limits for sure. So you have had favourable results with PB4 so far. But you'll get the other side of the story too soon. With PB you will get a CONSISTENCY an even flow, no other method at such a small buy in can compete with.

I hope that illustrates to you Sam why I'm prepared to wait for PB.

TwoCatSam

John

Very well and thank you.

As time permits I will toss a trot into the MST tracker and check PB and PB4. 

Sam

TwisterUK

My latest results for PB

+21 Units

I am playing all 3 EC's but for ONE WIN

JL has had around 7 double losses in 6000 Games. For me, that's Tidy !

So based on that IF my First EC losses I go for the Win on the next EC that comes up

I also only play the 2nd and 3rd leg of the Selection so my stake is,

First EC 1,2

Second EC 4,8

monaco

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 06, 2012, 05:28:30 PM

I also only play the 2nd and 3rd leg of the Selection so my stake is,

First EC 1,2

Second EC 4,8

hi Twister - is there any reason why you play the 2nd & 3rd leg, and not the 1st & 2nd?

say, the last remaining pattern is HLH, so you sit out the 1st leg, and it comes L, so you would've won, do you make the bets anyway?

TwisterUK

Quote from: monaco on November 06, 2012, 06:39:11 PM

hi Twister - is there any reason why you play the 2nd & 3rd leg, and not the 1st & 2nd?

say, the last remaining pattern is HLH, so you sit out the 1st leg, and it comes L, so you would've won, do you make the bets anyway?

Great question and I wondered who would be the first to ask !!

Yes there is a reason

Ok so take  your example HLH. I would be betting LHL

IF the next hit is H then I bet, as H is the first leg of the remaining Pattern. I now bet HL and I get to see the Pattern to its end by doin the 2nd and 3rd as opposed to 1st and 2nd

IF L hits I wait to see if it forms the full opposite Pattern, in this case LHL. IF HL do not follow I then wait until the next block of 3 starts and Im looking, again, for a H

Get me ?

monaco

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 06, 2012, 06:54:07 PM

IF L hits I wait to see if it forms the full opposite Pattern, in this case LHL. IF HL do not follow I then wait until the next block of 3 starts and Im looking, again, for a H

Get me ?

& what do you do if HL does follow, so you have LHL?

JohnLegend

Quote from: monaco on November 06, 2012, 07:09:56 PM

& what do you do if HL does follow, so you have LHL?
Even though I don't play it like Twister Monaco. I can see the logic behind his decision to stake like this. He is exposing a minumum risk to random. Longterm it's a win, win situation. One thing that I have noticed over the 4 years I have been playing Pattern Breaker is that final 8th PATTERN can go to two extremes. It could form instantly resulting in a lost game. OR, at the other extreme go on a world cruise and not show for 30 plus lines. I have seen this. The average being around 12.

The thing about this method that Twister mentioned in his post and I will touch on again and again. Is its solid reliability on the follow up game/s. As Twister stated I have only suffered 7 double losses in 5,986 games. That is a stat that cannot be ignored. It is the prime POWER-POINT of the method. What it says to me is even if the law of averages takes me down to 7/1 from my usual stable of 10/1---12/1 playing H.A.R. I can show a profit longterm. And that is why this method will be in my bag for keeps.