Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Mid-level forum upgrade (March 2023)

Started by VLS, March 27, 2023, 03:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Hello dear friends, we will be upgrading our forum files to the latest version of our forum software during the next few days so if you catch some maintenance downtime it is okay & expected.

This is a mid-level form upgrade since we are refreshing our files to fix several details (i.e. post attachments) while keeping all of our valuable posts/messages data intact.

The board is expected to come back working smoothly and prepared for a couple new additions that need new fields on the database.

Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

VLS

Quote... if you catch some maintenance downtime it is okay & expected.

Notice: We're entering maintenance mode intermittently during the next days until the forum files are updated properly. Thanks.
-- Victor

VLS

Forum is updated. Feel free to use it at ease :thumbsup:

Cheers!

-- Victor

KungFuBac

Thx Victor
Glad to see forum maintenance finished and online again. It looks great.

Continued Success,
"There are many large numbers smaller than one."

VLS

Quote from: KungFuBac on April 16, 2023, 04:14:57 AMThx Victor
Glad to see forum maintenance finished and online again. It looks great.

Continued Success,

Thank you for your words of support :rose:

We are going to get our custom layout back as soon as we finish testing several settings that got reset/edited with the last upgrade (e.g. attachments), including off-forum ones.

The board is fully usable even as we're still a couple days from calling it fully done & truly back to normal :nod:

Do feel free to post as usual :thumbsup:
-- Victor

XXVV

Thanks Victor

I wish you and all the team, and loyal contributors, the very best.

Perfect timing. I seriously value this medium/ vehicle/ model Victor. I sense it has huge potential ahead.

Best Wishes
Richard

VLS

Indeed dear Richard, there is potential and we are still upgrading :nod:  This has many small details that we are still ironing-out as we are going to use this installation for a chunk of the current 2020's decade.

The forum is usable since the "big stuff" is good to go; we're going to continue giving attention to detail for some more days until we declare things complete.

Some are off-forum BTW as in not really visible (database, mail server, etc.) but in general we are on the final stage :thumbsup:

Cheers & many thanks for being around!
Vic
-- Victor