Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Albatross

Started by ignatus, June 13, 2013, 02:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

1u Corners 7/11, 28/32

1u Splits 9/12, 16/19, 17/20, 18/21, 27/30

5u Black

Flatbet

Turner

Come on Ignatus....you know this is too static...you know this falls foul to the house edge....you know you have to catch the up and not the down, without knowing where these are.

I've enjoyed some of your recent posts....you know this is poor.

You know it will do this (attached)

If I jump on at 0 spins, pavements of gold....if I jump on at 150 spins, road to hell!!!

Keep trying....but forget static unchanging bet selections.

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

ignatus

Alright Turner, thanks.

Yes, this was just an idea, should be moved to "creative adventures" perhaps

Chrisbis

.........or
"Dangerous Liaisons" maybe! :whistle:

or...........
"Flights of Fancy"........ :-[

Turner

No offense meant. I liked the 9 selections idea. RO, RE,BO,BE,

You should look at that further.

I was trying similar with OH,OL,EH,EL....

GreatGrampa

Quote from: Turner on June 13, 2013, 05:14:40 PM
Keep trying....but forget static unchanging bet selections.

According to me, there is no harm in using static unchanging bet selections. You just need to use virtual bets to wait for the trend on the table to catch your selection, especially when you are covering most of the table.

On long run, both static and unstatic selections will have the same hit ratio, when the coverage is huge.
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

ignatus

Yes, that's great. Would improve things considerably. I'm promoting Hermes wisdom now, Always wait for a virtual win before bet , AND use stoploss. perhaps a positive progression can be used also.  +1 unit after win (and stay on 2u until loss); back to 1u at loss etc... (Atlantis positive progression)

These are ideas I've learned recently, I'm trying to learn, yes...

GreatGrampa

Try talking to Nathan. This has to be played like action numbers and he is the master!
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Turner

Quote from: GreatGrampa on June 13, 2013, 07:52:15 PM

According to me, there is no harm in using static unchanging bet selections. You just need to use virtual bets to wait for the trend on the table to catch your selection, especially when you are covering most of the table.

On long run, both static and unstatic selections will have the same hit ratio, when the coverage is huge.
Yes....but then its not unchanging anymore. You are using virtual wins. I mean never changing...bet every spin, is bad