Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

With regards to even chance

Started by Gizmotron, June 14, 2013, 03:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

With regards to even chance please try to visualize this. You have A horizontal line running across the page. This line represents breaking even. Now overlayed on that is a sign-wave of win loss results. With that following a statistical path of average you would see a sign-wave of symmetrical form slightly edging its way down across the graph from left to right. It would descend  about 5 to 6 out of a 100 spins. Now everyone knows that Roulette does not act symmetrical. But it does tend to follow an up and down characteristic to it. When you start out, there are times when you can quit while you are ahead. Because of the law of averages eventually it will be impossible to end as a winner. Eventually the win spots on the graph can't ascend high enough to end above the break even point. But for a while, early on, there was an opportunity to quit as a winner. Roulette is not a complicated game. It's just that some people can't see the simplest of opportunities
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

spike

Quote from: Gizmotron on June 14, 2013, 03:24:35 PM
Roulette is not a complicated game. It's just that some people can't see the simplest of opportunities

Meaning what, that you can quit while ahead if you
do it early in every session? You're forgetting
that because the outcomes are random, the next
session is just a continuation of the last session.
that's even true if you have an edge. Quitting while
ahead is a fantasy in a game of random outcomes
if you don't have the edge. If you do have the edge,
you can quit anytime you like. And its sine-wave, not
sign-wave.

Turner

Quote from: spike on June 14, 2013, 08:53:59 PM
And its sine-wave, not
sign-wave.
sinusoidal if you want to be picky... ;)

FLAT_IN_O

sing-sing,even more picky....what a lovely game...

Gizmotron

That sums up Spike's understanding very well. He assumes he knows why I suggest what I do. There is no chance to have an advantage, as Spike suggests. Anyone that believes there is needs to have more experience.  Spike is only here to sell his unsubstantiated claims. I know. He tried to sell it to me once.

spike

Quote from: Gizmotron on June 14, 2013, 09:45:16 PM
There is no chance to have an advantage,

Speak for yourself, not me. There's most certainly
a method of play that has an advantage, but it
takes more practice than most are willing to give
it. They throw their hands over their heads after
just a few days and move on to something else.
If it were easy or obvious everybody would be
doing it. And they're not, are they...

And I tried to sell you nothing, nor will I ever.

Gizmotron

Gizmotron

Quote from: spike on June 14, 2013, 10:03:43 PM
Speak for yourself, not me. There's most certainly
a method of play that has an advantage, but it
takes more practice than most are willing to give
it. They throw their hands over their heads after
just a few days and move on to something else.
If it were easy or obvious everybody would be
doing it. And they're not, are they...

And I tried to sell you nothing, nor will I ever.

Big deal. It's all unsubstantiated, as I said. And yes. You made me a $10,000 offer. There is no way for an advantage to exist. You are just teasing the forums with your boring fly-paper trick.

GreatGrampa

WoW! what a productive discussion. Gizmo, why don't you explain with numbers spike gves you one by one so that we can make it a meaningful discussion and do justice to your great first post in the thread
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Gizmotron

Wow, why should I. All threads with Spike in them are the same. They have Spike's claims. You know. The guy that claims he is a winner but never explains how. He always deflects and dodges the questions. He's the Zin Master of Roulette. Get your answers from him. The guy is all hot air and disruption.

spike

Quote from: Gizmotron on June 15, 2013, 05:28:26 AM
Big deal. It's all unsubstantiated, as I said. And yes. You made me a $10,000 offer.

So is what you say and do unsubstantiated. And no offer was
made, you're a liar. Stop it.

spike

Gizmotron

Blah blah blah... just more nothing.

esoito

[mod]These two immature protagonists have now been muted -- again. Both seem to have trouble learning from experience. Each was informed the reason: The sooner you learn to stop posting disruptive material, and exercise more self-control, the better. Our forum expects better behaviour than this... [/mod]

ADulay

Having read the offending comment, I'll have to go along with Esoito on this one.

This is supposed to be a place for civil discussion and hopefully mutual progress towards goals in roulette.

Childish and sometimes inflamatory outbursts by adults should not be treated as acceptable behavior here.

AD