Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

How to get around 'Font' RE-Sizing issues= Toggle View

Started by Chrisbis, July 07, 2013, 09:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrisbis

Its probably happened to all of us by now, and yes, even the staff
suffer this basic problem with writing and posting Topic/Threads into forum.  :(

You spend minutes writing your prose, explaining your point thro the medium of text, and just because
you backspace once, the whole thing goes up the swanny, and you can see tiny
scribble occupying the space you just finished typing!!

I know, its very frustrating, but whilst we wait for a major upgrade of the Simple Machine Code,
or for Vic to come up with a New editor, I just thought I would share with forum, a little tip,
in how to simply correct your work, before it goes 'out to print'!

If you need to edit/modify your post, including back-spacing (which is where the problem manly lies),
then as soon as you see the small scale font appear on the editor, just hit this[attachimg=1]Toggle View, button,
(can be found on the editor, to the right, and just above the 'Drunk' smiley, which is apt!)
and the modified post will then show in your editor format, and you can take out the offending
text/size/font/colour codes, before you hit the "Post" or "Save" button.

I noticed it has saved me a little time, in generating new posts, or when I see the need to edit
obvious mistakes!  :nod:

Remember, [attachimg=1], is the little fella you need in your life........for now at least!
(You can toggle as many times as you need, until what you want to 'Post', is there.)

Enjoy your weekend.
Chris (bis) :cheer:

(P.S. experienced posters, and computer chaps, will already be aware of this little button,
(Toggle View), or as I like to call it, Revert!)
[revealB]No reveal function was harmed during the making of this movie! [/revealB]