Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The car, the goats and Monty Hall

Started by TwoCatSam, August 23, 2013, 07:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RouletteKEY

Have a safe trip Sam...hope you get a chance to swing by Glacier or Yellowstone before they close down most of the hotels and tourist traps for the season.

TwoCatSam

Guys

I don't leave until next Friday AM.

Thanks for the compliment, 6.

Keep on, Buff.  You may get there!!

Hey, I'm seriously worried about Yosemite.  If the fire gets any worse, it could take the Sequoias, or at least some of them.  I've been to Yellowstone.  It was great!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

HansHuckebein

as far as I understand this subject Monty Hall won't be of any help, because we'll never get to the situation in which one door is already excluded.

with each spin we always have 3 doors (doz./col.). and with each spin the car and the goat are rearranged behind them virtual doors.

just my 2 euro-cent. ...

cheers

hans

Turner

Quote from: Buffster on August 23, 2013, 09:43:38 PM

There is still a light at the end of the tunnel,

Hope its not a train coming the other way >:D

TwoCatSam

Quote from: HansHuckebein on August 24, 2013, 08:19:21 AM
as far as I understand this subject Monty Hall won't be of any help, because we'll never get to the situation in which one door is already excluded.

with each spin we always have 3 doors (doz./col.). and with each spin the car and the goat are rearranged behind them virtual doors.

just my 2 euro-cent. ...

cheers

hans

You're right, hans.  That sticky wicket is what I'm trying to get past.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

VLS

Quote from: TwoCatSam on August 23, 2013, 07:03:11 PMI am going on an extended vacation of about four weeks.  I will spend a lot of time driving the Cat Mobile.
Have a nice trip Sam, drive safe.

[smiley]aes/coffee.png[/smiley]
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

TwoCatSam