Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Betvoyager holy grail for no zero table?..help with money management

Started by 6th-sense, October 03, 2013, 01:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

superman---while I have your ear...or eye as the case may be..

Have you noticed that one can no longer ask BV for a string of 60 numbers?  I've tried it many times and it always goes back to 10.

Why do you suppose that is?

I have a suspicion...

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Albalaha

Quoteok so this is where i,m stuck...i bet 3 ways up 1 on a loss up 2 on a win..continuous betting  reset on a new high..second way is virtual loss 2 up 1 on a loss reset when in new high...third is same as above  but virtual loss 1

So, you are betting 2 Dozens alongwith 2 splits, leaving 8 numbers uncovered. It is 28/36 bet having about 77% strike rate expectancy. Averagely, you should get 77 wins versus 23 losses per 100 spins with a very wild and unpredictable scatter of Ws and Ls. If you can beat most of them, u will keep winning.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

6th-sense

i think i,ve found a way with the selection but i need a better money management system i have now tweaked the bet from two dozens to 1...but still a good money management would be good ...i,m thinking of the whittaker ptogression...though its slightly not a single dozen bet..becouse of  the 2 splits breaking it even....

TwoCatSam

superman

I know you're dead set against the downloaded version of BV but the ExcelBot uses it so I use it.

Don't you find this curious:  On the Java--or whatever it is--version, you can change the string of numbers from 10 up to a max of 60.  On the downloaded version, you cannot.  Why would that be? 

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Superman

QuoteI know you're dead set against the downloaded version of BV

I wouldn't say dead set, when I first played at BV I used the download version and had constant problems so gave up and did all my botting for the browser version in flash

Yes curious as to why they didn't include that for the download version but I wouldn't miss it if they took it away from the onloine one too, I have done many many tests of many different configs of their adjustable settings, IE asking for 1 up to 60 numbers and using the shuffle function too, where you can add to the value of the next number, yes you are changing the results but it's just kidoligy, to fool us into thinking we are in control, it makes no difference to our win loss registery

There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!