Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Simple Street System

Started by muggins, May 25, 2014, 12:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muggins

As requested here is a very very simple street system that I have been experimenting with which I originally posted on Betforum.cc:

Record spins in multiples of 5 until you get 1 street or more that has hit twice WITHIN the a five spin cycle.

Place 1 unit on any street that has hit twice or more within the last 5 spins (must be within the last 5 spins) for the next 5 spins, BUT remove all bets anytime within the next 5 spins when a Bank Roll high is  achieved, but continue to record the streets hit for the completion of the 5 spins.

If no hits during the five spins, increase stake by 1 unit on any multiple hit streets for the next 5 spins.

Basically we are playing in 5 spin cycles betting on hot streets from the previous 5 spins and increasing stakes if we don't get a hit within any 5 spins.

Example:
1 (S1)
11 (S4)
12 (S4)

21 (S7)
26 (S9)

Street 4 repeats so we bet on it for next 5 spins or until it hits if it is the first betting cycle.

Sometimes you won't get any repeats within 5 spins, keep doing 5 spin cycles until you do.

In my trials I have found that it makes about 50 units per 100 spins with very few misses.  The most units I have had to bet per spin is 6 per street. I have tested about 10,000 spins so far with live spin data.

Here is a graph of a 300 spin session based on live recorded spins.  I have a lot more similar graphs and a few that lose, but the losers have been rare so far.

Playing live it took me 1750 spins in 8 sessions to double my 1000 unit BR:

Session 1 365 spins 205 units
Session 2 200 spins 176 units
Session 3 280 spins 109 units
Session 4 215 spins 128 units
Session 5 160 spins 133 units
Session 6 260 Spins 128 units
Session 7 120 Spins 56 units
Session 8 150 Spins 104 units

Total spins 1750 for 1039 units return.

So far I have been pretty lucky, although there have been a few large drawdowns, they mostly seem to occur at the beginning of the session.   For the last week I haven't had time to play, so my BR has not altered.  :)   Most likely this has been beginners luck.

Tomla

sounds like a fun system muggins

wannawin

Thank you for bringing the system complete with graphic. Tweak: system played by a team of 5 simultaneous players. One of the set starting spin 1-5, another starting for spins 2-6, the next 3-7, 4-8 and 5-9. So all the opportunities are covered.
When one member wins the group checks global balance to reset progressions for all players. Even if some players are still negative the positive players might take cover.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Jarabo002

[smiley]aes/wine.png[/smiley]

anyone can code it in rx? Thanks!!!
Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquĆ­.

Sputnik

Quote from: Jarabo002 on May 26, 2014, 01:19:15 AM
[smiley]aes/wine.png[/smiley]

anyone can code it in rx? Thanks!!!

I will help you and give you a good advice.
Forget about coding systems with RX, because all of them fail.
There is other solutions than running simulations that might help you become a better gambler.

wannawin

Quote from: Sputnik on May 26, 2014, 05:35:04 AM
I will help you and give you a good advice.
Forget about coding systems with RX, because all of them fail.
There is other solutions than running simulations that might help you become a better gambler.

Friend, but the other option to computerized testing is to do it manually. We will grow old before sampling million sets sufficient for the long term with pencil and paper. Without using technology how can we know if the system is good in the long term? Now I am left very intrigued. Is it through a mathematical proof without coding? Please say more about your solution. Thank you.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

777vic

Thanks for the system Muggins. But if you don't hit in the session do you change the street or stay on the same street?

muggins

If you don't get a hit in the five spin session, you wait unit you have another street to bet on and increase your bet on the new street by 1 unit.  You don't continue betting on the missed street.

ewarwoowar

Hello muggins and thanks for sharing your system. In your example in the first post, you wait until 5 spins have elapsed before you start betting. Would you not start immediately after the second showing of street 4?
Are you only betting 1 street at a time, ie wait for a qualifier, wait till 5 spins have elapsed, then bet that street for a further 5 spins only? If that fails wait for another qualifier?
Sorry for the questions, thanks for reading.

muggins

I just found that waiting for the full 5 spins was more effective.  You could try starting the bet cycle as soon as you get 2 hits if you wanted to, then bet for 5 spins and start again. 

Anything that works for you is good I think, adapt to how you want to play it.  5 spins just seems to be a sweet spot in my testing.

Abc123

Hello Muggins,
Thanks for your system.

I have a question: when you are in the session (let say the second spin), and get a new street.
Do you finish the old street in 5 spins, or change direct to the new street?

1 (S1)
11 (S4)
12 (S4)

21 (S7)
26 (S9)

19 (S7)

Thanks.

Regards,

Abc123

muggins

Always stick to the original selection for the whole 5 spins.

Mr J

Pretty decent, thanks for taking the time to post it.

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

Mare

Hi muggins, I have just one question.

In your post don't have anything about stop loss.

What is the maximum drawdown, and stop loss in your testing ?
People are mostly victims their own insecurity to cross the border of known.

muggins

So far no stop loss has been needed, a sensible 10-20% of bank would probably be a good one.  Still using this regularly and no losing sessions to date.  I have lost count of the number of sessions played, but I usually play between 1-3 sessions per day when I get a chance.

I tend to stick to 100 spin sessions now or quit if I am ahead 10% of bank.  Probably just luck, but it seems pretty successful.