Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

What is this section?

Started by wannawin, December 12, 2012, 05:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

Is it for developers to post their rates or is for users to publish how much are they willing to pay for a program as well as the features wanted?

Is it for multiple users to collaborate with a payment schedule for a paid program?

What is the purpose?

Thank you.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Superman

As far as I know it's for programmers to 'offer' their services, I suppose another use could be for someone wanting something coded to post the basic outline and see if any coder is interested.

Personally I don't bother to offer my services as I get enough through PM's alone, and find MOST people I deal with do not want the forum to know their method details etc
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

TwoCatSam

Does anyone know how to write scripts for Ralph's bot?  Ralph?  Well, I know you do, but do you do it for $$$ and how much?

Anyone else?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

VLS

Quote from: wannawin on December 12, 2012, 05:39:08 PM
What is the purpose?

Feel free to use it for both offering sevices as well as posting coding jobs  :nod:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor