Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

How to stastically win

Started by RoulettePlayer, October 29, 2014, 06:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoulettePlayer

In order to make some money on the long term playing roulette, you have win more than that you loose. I found a way to play where you win more often than you loose.

Let's calculate the probabilities for dozens or row bets.

First of all, because there is 3 dozens and 3 rows, everyone has a 33% chance of winning.
But if you bet on 2 dozens or rows at the same same time, you probability of winning is 66%.
You have a %66 chance to make a 1 unit profit, you understand so far.

First, play the same 2 dozens or rows until you are 1 or 2 units behind.

When you loose, you loose 2 units. Now if you go back 6 spins and write down in which dozen or row the wining number was, the chances are slim that in the next 6 spins, the winning number will fall in the exact dozen or row sequence as the last 6 spins. The chance are 1/3^6 or 1/729. That's the only way you would loose a 6 levels progression to recover your deficit. Your chance of recovering the deficit is 728/729 or around %99.86 a lot higher than %66. It's also recommended to bet on the 0 also at any stage of your progression.

When you loose your starting bet and are behind, you can start a 6 levels progression. One thing to mention is that the more levels you have in your progression, the higher your bankroll has to be but the smaller the chance to loose all the levels in your progression.

I will give you an example on how you place your bets on the progression. First of all, look at the pattern of the dozens that hit during the last 6 spins because we bet on dozens. The sequence might be from the last spin to the sixth previous spins. Low(1-12), medium(13-24), medium(13-24), low(1-12), low(1-12), high(25-36). You start at the first level of your progression and you bet the opposite of low which is medium and high, bet also on the 0, it's anice profit when hit. If you loose, you follow the sequence and bet the opposite of medium which is low and high. Simple but powerful. Whwn you win, you recovered your deficit and go to you starting bets again. Because you are only using your progression to recover a deficit, you chance of losing all the levels are very slim. So good luck and try it for fun first.

Roulette Player

Dane

Quote from: RoulettePlayer on October 29, 2014, 06:28:15 AM
  In order to make some money on the long term playing roulette, you have win more than that you loose. I found a way to play where you win more often than you loose.

Let's calculate the probabilities for dozens or row bets.

First of all, because there is 3 dozens and 3 rows, everyone has a 33% chance of winning.
But if you bet on 2 dozens or rows at the same same time, you probability of winning is 66%.
You have a %66 chance to make a 1 unit profit, you understand so far.

First, play the same 2 dozens or rows until you are 1 or 2 units behind.

When you loose, you loose 2 units. Now if you go back 6 spins and write down in which dozen or row the wining number was, the chances are slim that in the next 6 spins, the winning number will fall in the exact dozen or row sequence as the last 6 spins. The chance are 1/3^6 or 1/729. That's the only way you would loose a 6 levels progression to recover your deficit. Your chance of recovering the deficit is 728/729 or around %99.86 a lot higher than %66. It's also recommended to bet on the 0 also at any stage of your progression.

When you loose your starting bet and are behind, you can start a 6 levels progression. One thing to mention is that the more levels you have in your progression, the higher your bankroll has to be but the smaller the chance to loose all the levels in your progression.

I will give you an example on how you place your bets on the progression. First of all, look at the pattern of the dozens that hit during the last 6 spins because we bet on dozens. The sequence might be from the last spin to the sixth previous spins. Low(1-12), medium(13-24), medium(13-24), low(1-12), low(1-12), high(25-36). You start at the first level of your progression and you bet the opposite of low which is medium and high, bet also on the 0, it's anice profit when hit. If you loose, you follow the sequence and bet the opposite of medium which is low and high. Simple but powerful. Whwn you win, you recovered your deficit and go to you starting bets again. Because you are only using your progression to recover a deficit, you chance of losing all the levels are very slim. So good luck and try it for fun first.

Roulette Player

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE?
I have noticed that people to write ""LOOSE".
According to my dictionary we ought to write "LOSE".

Beginners tend to use progressions after losing in order to recover their losses.
It is simply a question of time before you lose. Sorry.

"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Bayes

Quote from: Dane on October 29, 2014, 01:14:45 PM

It is simply a question of time before you lose. Sorry.

I'm afraid so. It will all end in tears.  :nope: