Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

It's time to put everything on the line.

Started by Gizmotron, August 07, 2016, 05:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetJack

The question remains
Who can dance with building ?

Who can do it...

The playerS that are  WINING at THE GAME

La La La

BETJACK

TheLaw

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 23, 2016, 01:47:34 AM
So what Lawman. You are hooked on your own petard.

I think you mean: "hoisted by your own petard".

Now this is just sad........ :'( :'( :'(

TheLaw

Quote from: BetJack on August 23, 2016, 01:53:31 AM
The question remains
Who can dance with building ?

Who can do it...

The playerS that are  WINING at THE GAME

La La La

BETJACK

Dancing is forbidden Betjack!!!

Don't try to turn this into another "Footloose" situation. ;D

Blue_Angel

After all these are just a promotion for roulette lessons?
And if you don't care about money then why do you charge 200 per head?
Sometimes you are contradicting yourself, perhaps not everyone has good memory and attention to details in order to read between the lines but I do, so you cannot fool me.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Gizmotron

XXVV, that's a nice tome.

I was recalling my experience with the winner of the Northern California Architecture award for that year in the field of high density apartment complexes. I was the builder. They were the prize winners. They billed me for $25,000 back in 1985 money for being asked to explain parapets that seemed to hang in mid-air, parapets that they didn't see in their plans. You probably know that the connection of various units don't actually connect properly when there are 350 units of them. So we called them "the in the air a bit parapets." I thought it the absolute excess of hubris that they actually had the gall to charge me for a possible breach of contract had I actually built them. Anyone contracting with the bank investors knew they were required to build "as per plan." Those are words that stand up in court. You can take your "Teen Spirit" oops, team spirit and pound dirt. I billed the esteemed winner $25,000 for pointing out the FLAW and they never bothered me again. So stick up for your trade if you want to, but I'm never going to be a fan.

And just for name dropping references, my grandfather was the city engineer for Berkeley, Oakland, and San Rafael California. He worked with frank lloyd wright. Frank gave my grandmother the right to live at vikingsholm emerald bay for that relationship.

My nephew got a full boat ride to MIT in architectural engineering. He went back there to get his Masters too. I went to his graduation.  I'm still the smartest a-hole in the room. So don't try to cheer lead your grand expression of existence to me. I'm a dyed in the wool, life long cynic. I will never come around to architects do impeccable work.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Gizmotron

Quote from: Blue_Angel on August 23, 2016, 02:14:59 AM
After all these are just a promotion for roulette lessons?
And if you don't care about money then why do you charge 200 per head?
Sometimes you are contradicting yourself, perhaps not everyone has good memory and attention to details in order to read between the lines but I do, so you cannot fool me.

So that the world will look back in retrospect and laugh that I sold what actually works for peanuts. That makes the ones that passed on it funny people. I'm enjoying my own version of flat earth people. All you have is to claim it's a hoax. That's funny to me. You have accusations from the peanut gallery and I have my school. I have a banana on a stick and I'm doing my best to make you the donkey. I'm doing it so you can always claim that you never knew. But that's not true is it. I published it right underneath your nose. I'm enjoying the irony. You are my trained Barney Fife, my Don Quixotic. I love your involvement. Trust me, you math Nazi's earned your reward.

greenguy

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 23, 2016, 02:25:37 AM

So that the world will look back in retrospect and laugh that I sold what actually works for peanuts. That makes the ones that passed on it funny people.

I wish you and your school of students every success.

The knowledge on offer and the price were tempting, and in the end I only "passed on it" because I have my own successful way of playing that I'm more than comfortable with. It's enough for me for now.

Cheers.

Gizmotron

Quote from: greenguy on August 23, 2016, 02:32:23 AM
I wish you and your school of students every success.

The knowledge on offer and the price were tempting, and in the end I only "passed on it" because I have my own successful way of playing that I'm more than comfortable with. It's enough for me for now.

Cheers.

I'm having fun teaching people and leading them to what works for me. It's challenging and people come from their own frame of reference. I'm especially interested in how bets are limited around the world, how it is different.

XXVV

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 23, 2016, 02:15:54 AM
XXVV, that's a nice tome.

I was recalling my experience with the winner of the Northern California Architecture award for that year in the field of high density apartment complexes. I was the builder. They were the prize winners. They billed me for $25,000 back in 1985 money for being asked to explain parapets that seemed to hang in mid-air, parapets that they didn't see in their plans. You probably know that the connection of various units don't actually connect properly when there are 350 units of them. So we called them "the in the air a bit parapets." I thought it the absolute excess of hubris that they actually had the gall to charge me for a possible breach of contract had I actually built them. Anyone contracting with the bank investors knew they were required to build "as per plan." Those are words that stand up in court. You can take your "Teen Spirit" oops, team spirit and pound dirt. I billed the esteemed winner $25,000 for pointing out the FLAW and they never bothered me again. So stick up for your trade if you want to, but I'm never going to be a fan.

And just for name dropping references, my grandfather was the city engineer for Berkeley, Oakland, and San Rafael California. He worked with frank lloyd wright. Frank gave my grandmother the right to live at vikingsholm emerald bay for that relationship.

My nephew got a full boat ride to MIT in architectural engineering. He went back there to get his Masters too. I went to his graduation.  I'm still the smartest a-hole in the room. So don't try to cheer lead your grand expression of existence to me. I'm a dyed in the wool, life long cynic. I will never come around to architects do impeccable work.

No worries. As students we were taught the value of 'Skyhooks' - in Australia this principle is so celebrated that the Aussies formed a band to celebrate this  in 1973.  My all time US/NZ hero is Prof Maurice Smith, a New Zealander, who retired not so long ago as Professor of Architecture at MIT. His house at Indian Hill in Massachusetts was stunning and is still a benchmark for me. He brought together Art and Science, Thoreau and Field Theory, TreeHouses and Gaudi.

Nevertheless, no-one does 'impeccable' work.

Good luck with your School.

Blue_Angel

If we would bet always the same selection with the same amount for all the time, we would be losers with 99.99% certainty.
The opposite is valid too, therefore the key to success lies in differentiation.
So the next reasonable questions are to which selection will you change and when, let's ignore bet amounts at the moment.
An accurate prediction wins regardless of the amount of chips standing on the top of it, the exact opposite is also true.
The results are changing, if we want to be more correct than wrong we should imitate those results by changing selections, thus adjusting to the stream of results instead of stubbornly sticking with a specific selection.
Selections change and the same happens for the rules and conditions, they cannot fit in all possible situations, therefore they should alter from time to time.
Differentiation leads to flexibility and flexibility to long term profit.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

MarkTeruya

Just checking has everything been "put on the line" yet?

Gizmotron

Quote from: MarkTeruya on August 23, 2016, 12:16:01 PM
Just checking has everything been "put on the line" yet?

Yes. I'm just charging a small fee just to tick you off. You are so much fun. You really can't stand it that I made it available to the few that are curious enough to get themselves the good seats. Tweak!

MarkTeruya

Spike exposed you for what you are years ago on other boards.  You're a nickle and dime player just like him, both with winning systems, yeah that figures.

Gizmotron

Quote from: MarkTeruya on August 23, 2016, 10:02:59 PM
Spike exposed you for what you are years ago on other boards.  You're a nickle and dime player just like him, both with winning systems, yeah that figures.

There will come a time, a very interesting time for some, if this betselection.cc board is still available and these sections are still here for everyone to read. Everyone will be able to read in retrospect what I placed right under everyone's noses. Your presence here will be noted as how passionate some people can get, excusably of course. Yep, society will let you off the hook, without consideration for your own grace too. You are a whiny little pipsqueak of a cheapskate. Enjoy your legacy as well.

Mr J

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 18, 2016, 03:04:30 AM

You are funny. People need people like you. They love people that try to impress others. They even like it more when they know it's because of basic insecurity that they grand stand in the first place.

Anything worth something is worth paying for. You don't have to buy it just to justify your cheapness. And please don't tell me that the victims of this world need a free hand up. This is a gambling forum. I blow my fee on one bet when I'm attacking the game. This is not about getting money. This is about weeding out the wannabees.

Funny.

that's how theflaw is Gizmo.

He's pissed cause he has NOTHING so that means, no other person should be kicking a**.

Crazy logic but that's our theflaw.  ;)

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))