Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Rigged / Rogue Software!

Started by Bally6354, January 17, 2013, 08:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

On the subject of magnets and magnetism.........

One might have a tiny metal implant in a ball that could be used to attract it to a pocket.  However, you could never repel the ball.  Here is why. 

A magnet must have a north and south pole.  You cannot have a single pole magnet.  If you have a magnet in the ball, you would have to be sure which pole was in the exact proper place for it to repel.  You might get + pointing toward the wheel and - in the wheel.  The would naturally attract.  (Here is an oddity in magnetism:  Magnets will always change positions and snap together; they will never change positions to push apart.  Think about it!)

If you have no magnet in the ball, you could never repel it.  There is only one metal that is diamagnetic--that is to say it is repelled by both north and south poles--and that is bronze.  However, the diamagnetic influence is quite small and would never make a ball jump out of a pocket.

Now, if I'm wrong and anyone knows where to buy a single-pole magnet please alert me to the store or website.  With a single-pole magnet, perpetual motion is possible.

I could use a left-handed monkey wrench, too!   ^-^

TCS
(Really full of it tonight!)
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Chrisbis

Perpetual motion machines (hypothetical )

watch the first item.
Maybe ............just maybe it is possible!  :o

[reveal=Almost P.M.?] Its not quite perpetual motion, cause the fluid will eventually evaporate.[/reveal]

TwoCatSam

Chris

That was mighty interesting and I thank you for it.

Who can see the discrepancy in the flask?

Sam

By the way:  I tried that once!!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bayes

Interesting vid. There's an explanation of why the flask can't work here. It's nothing to do with gravity (which is what I thought was the cause), but rather capillary action. If the liquid had no viscosity it would work for longer.

Chrisbis

I could imagine a very wide (and long) osmosis membrane could also get it to work.
U have just to get the water to go up bank!

I wonder if they have tried a series of extremely narrow capillary tubes built inside the tube that exits the bottom of the large vessel?

Chrisbis

I first saw this machine (in video form, not for real) about 4 years ago.

Its the closest thing man has to Perpetual Motion (PM)

Friction and degradation of the magnets is what will eventually stop it, unless the maker can extract useful work out of the machine, and use it to electro-re-charge the magnets.
Frictionless bearings (running in a chamber of mucus hydraulic liquid) would also help.
Or supercooling!

it's a great "Toy/Gadget"

http://disinfo.com/2013/04/worlds-first-perpetual-motion-machine/

Chrisbis

Doesn't look rigged!

3000 Watt Generator Powers Itself, Grinder & Drill Press.

Also, through same source......

[www.witts.ws] Self-Running 40kW (40,000 Watt) Fuelless Generator (1 of 3)
then watch.....
[www.witts.ws] Self-Running 40kW (40,000 Watt) Fuelless Generator (2 of 3)
then.... see 3 of 3

(But why U would wanna talk over that sort of noise without a special microphone.....lord only knows!)