Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Take advantage of hot streaks!

Started by GLC, January 27, 2013, 10:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLC

Victor has encouraged me not to be too bashful to post on this forum, so here goes.
Since I'm always toying around with progressions, here's another one.

All my progressions start with even chance bets and then I adapt them to dozens or dbl dozens etc...This bet method is based on taking advantage of hot streaks.  If you notice, most of the time when you're playing, you are having average luck.  But, there are times when you're having very bad luck and other times when you're having phenomenal luck.  This method exploits the latter.A good thing about this method is that it's a flat bet. 

For those of you who aren't that fond of flat betting, this can definitely be adapted to progressions.I'll explain using e.c.sBuy in for 12 units.  Flat bet 1 unit until you have 24 units in front of you or you have 0 units.  This can take a very long time or it can happen very quickly.If you lose all 12 units, you decide if you want to call it a day or try again.Let's assume we are on a hot streak and we win 12 more units.  Put your original 12 units in your pocket and play with the 12 you just won.Double your bet size to 2 units and play until you either get behind 4 bets or get ahead 6 bets.  If you get behind 4 bets, end the session.  You will have won 4 units.If you get ahead 3 bets, put these 12 units in your pocket. Continue play with the original 12 units you won.Your bet size goes from 2 units to 3 units.  That means we have 4 bets worth of 3 units each.  If you get behind 3 bets, end the session.  You will have won 3 more units.If you get ahead 4 bets, put these 12 units in your pocket.Continue to play with the original 12 units you won.Your bet size goes from 3 units to 4 units.  That means we have 3 bets worth of 4 units each.  If you get behind 2 bets, end the session.  You will have won 4 more units.If you get ahead 3 bets, put these 12 units in your pocket.Your bet size goes from 4 units to 6 units.  That means we have 2 bets worth of 4 units each.  If you get behind 1 bet, end the session.  You will have won 6 more units.If you get ahead 2 bets, put these 12 units in your pocket.  That means you won 60 units.  Go home.  How lucky do you think you can get?Of course, you don't have to play all 5 levels.  You could only play 3 or 4 levels.  And, you don't have to play until you win 12 units at each level.  You could stop when you've only won 6 units or 9 units.That means for example if you're at the 6 bet level of 2 units each, instead of playing until you're up 6 bets, you could end that level when you're up 4 bets.You can tweak this any way you want.  All you're risking at one time is 12 units and once you win at the 1st level, you walk away a winner no matter how much further you get in the progressions.

I suggest that you track you e.c. bet selection on paper until you go through a down turn and then start playing this system in hopes that your down turn won't last much longer.  You can set some parameters for determining that your down turn has ended such as winning 2 out of 3 or 4 out of 6 etc...Cheers,GLC
I don't enjoy playing roulette enough nor do I have the time to sit at a table for hours and hours on end.  That limits the systems I'm willing to play.  I'm looking for the system that will change my mind.

VLS

What a lovely thing to see you active around here dear GLC  :nod:

Thank you very much for your brilliant insight  :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Ralph

The streaks comes both losing and winning. A lot of the play I do relay on that observation. I however use it on inside bets, and very often a single number. If apply it on single numbers a quite larger bankroll is needed, which can be done using low units.