Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

XNO: Nano a different type of cryptocurrency

Started by Albalaha, August 15, 2023, 10:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Started with name XRB, it started from the price of $0.01 in the year 2015 and remained almost same till mid 2017. Thereafter it suddenly surged to $0.18. Then it reached $1 and $10 marks, By the end of 2017, it was at $21. Very few cryptos with such price tags could rise so much. It reached its all time high of $42 in Jan 2018. Later it went down to $11 and got rebranded as Nano. It kept rolling down and reached as low as $0.26. In 2021, it again rose to as high as $19 to tumble down in below $1. Then it again rose to $2 and again it tumbled down to a very low figure. Atleast once in a month, it surges at once to 20-40% and then tumbles back near $0.60. It has a limited supply of a few hundred millions so it could easily rise to $10 again.
   Any idea or experience with this crypto?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Albalaha

]

Check this. It is again down by almost 14% in a week.

KungFuBac

"There are many large numbers smaller than one."

Albalaha

Check the sudden spike from 56 cents to over 80 cents on Friday. Today it came downhill again to 66 cents. One can earn almost twice a month through this pattern.

KungFuBac

I had never heard of this crypto (Nano--XNO) until now.

I've researched some recently and perceive it could actually have some intrinsic value and purpose. Unlike most cryptos.

I like several of its attributes.

What Is Nano (XNO)?
Billed as "digital money for the modern world," nano is a lightweight cryptocurrency that is designed to facilitate secure, practically instant payments, without fees, and addresses some of the major limitations of both legacy financial infrastructure, and many modern cryptocurrencies.

Who Are the Founders of Nano?
Nano was founded by Colin LeMahieu, a heavily experienced software developer and engineer with a wealth of experience working for prominent tech companies, including Dell, AMD and Qualcomm.

Self-described as an inventor, LeMahieu has interests that range from space technology to physics and environmental sustainability, and is a well-known name in the digital currency space.

What Makes Nano Unique?
As we previously touched on, nano is designed to be fast. So fast, in fact, that most nano transactions reach absolute finality within less than a second — compared to several minutes or even longer for many other major cryptocurrencies.

This speed makes nano suitable for commercial payments, since merchants and retailers no longer need to worry about transaction delays when accepting payments.

Moreover, nano transactions are completely fee-less. Since representatives do not receive financial compensation for their efforts to secure the network, there is no need for a transaction fee. This makes nano an ideal solution for processing micro-transactions, since users no longer need to worry about fronting a potentially expensive transaction fee when making small payments.

These features are enabled by its unique architecture. Unlike many cryptocurrencies which are built on top of a distributed ledger known as a blockchain, Nano is instead built around a similar ledger technology called a directed acyclic graph (DAG).

This structure is highly reliable, and it can scale to support 1,000 transactions per second (tps) with the right hardware — without requiring an energy-intensive mining network to maintain its integrity, positioning nano as an eco-friendly digital payment option.

Where Can You Buy Nano (XNO)?
Since nano cannot be mined, the most popular way to get your hands on some is by purchasing it from one of the more than 50 exchange platforms that support it. Binance, OKEx and Huobi Global are currently among the most popular exchanges for Nano to crypto trading pairs, whereas it can also be bought with fiat on Kraken and Binance.US.

More later,

Albalaha

ADulay

This speed makes nano suitable for commercial payments, since merchants and retailers no longer need to worry about transaction delays when accepting payments.
=======================================================================

You know, my AMEX card receipt hits my phone before the lady behind the counter can even hand me my receipt for a coffee.

Is processing time really a problem?

AD

8OR9

Looks like the Nano market lends itself to be easily manipulated..........
mucho, mucho, mucho  caveat emptor.

KungFuBac

Albalaha above:
"December 16, 2023, 04:53:06 AM
Look at Nano today. It is at $1.2 today."

I saw that and thought of your post when u first mentioned Nano @ 0.69 a couple months ago. I started tracking it then (I didn't buy any). I researched it some then and actually perceive it has more merit vs many in this sector (Not saying much). I noted it when it hit 0.82 and then in a couple weeks noted it was at 1.20. The companies' prospectus sounds optimistic/ more realistic vs many cryptos. Much of my optimism is due to founder/admin as they appear to have a solid track record.
However, they (like any crypto) can literally make up any claim or promise (just like todays stock market I guess). I saw a statistic recently that suggested over 50% of companies on the stock exchanges are bought/sold based on algorithms trying to predict how buyers/sellers will react (In other words not because a company builds a superior product). Now days it appears many companies spend much of their budget on hype and to just pay a marketing team to "say" their product is superior.

*My main reason for not trying to purchase Nano yet is that I can't use it to purchase a product with a higher intrinsic value(precious metals). Most companies(ones I do business with) only allow five or so: btc,eth,doge,shib,bch,ltc.  Im optimistic this list will expand in the future.

I consider the main benefit for purchasing any cryptos at this stage is to utilize the volatility for quick profits. However, one should be alert/don't get caught holding too long. Volatility works both ways.

**I actually think one should utilize approx 2.5% of one's investment portfolio to swing for homeruns (cryptos or other new startups). That could be crypto or any other latest trend.

Same as in gambling. I encourage one to occasionally take one unit of profit from the winning sessions (Even if one typically wagers flat or negpro). Parlay two times(3 wins), collect, then start pressing again with a graduated %(and as always lose your last wager in a W streak).

For example, let's say your typical buy in is $4k with a base unit of $120. Your win goal is >=3units. However, in this session you quickly grab a 4.5 unit win which is slightly larger than normal for you. Take one unit ($120) and Win --go to 250, Win--go to $500, collect 500/add $5 for a $505 wager. Win 505 add $60(.5 of a base unit=$565 next bet), Win at 565--add $40 (.33 of base unit),...etc, til it loses.

THEN, immediately do your homerun trot straight to the cashier's cage.

Cheers,

Albalaha

This particular crypto gets huge spikes and troughs thereby paving path for earning good enough by trading and not just by investing for long, Cardano and Avax are also cryptos with same traits.