Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Two straight up numbers betting

Started by Albalaha, August 06, 2023, 09:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

I have been playing this for a few months with remarkable success.
How to choose numbers to bet?
Check current statistics of last 37 spins played. Pick a set of 7 consecutive numbers on wheel like 12,35,3,26,0,32,15, that won the least taken as a whole. For instance, if in the last 37 spins, only 3, 12,0 shown once and 15 came twice, you may opt to bet that set numbers only.

Which two numbers will be bet?
Only the latest two numbers if they did hit within last 37 spins, if only 1 did hit in the last 37 spins, only 1 number will be bet upon, if none did, none will be bet.

This betselection works on the principal that not all inside numbers come equally and in a perfect rotation. A few numbers will hit 4-5 times while another from your proposed bet numbers might not hit even once.

Benefits:
1. No betting on numbers not hitting for hundreds of times.
2. Takes advantage of any one or two of the numbers getting too hot.

downsides:
1. As any other bet, it will get all kinds of variances.
2. When all numbers remain active in your bet, you can miss some wins.

Progression:
 Increase bet once after 15 spins and no win and thereafter on every win.
Sooner or later, you will most likely get clustered wins and you move out having hundreds of winning chips.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Gizmotron

TurboGenius has a thread somewhere that mentions a racehorse method. He discloses the nature of hot numbers and when they change to other hottest numbers in that thread. He's keeping this a secret yet he talks around the secret. Then there is Ken (Two Cats Sam) and other names for him that learned the secret and has a thread that shows him coming off of numbers in his method to target these best choices. I know the secret. It's Turbo's to tell. I used it the last time out. I see it in practice. I wrote a software app that shows the nature of hot number intervals between hits. It's downloadable from the software section for free use and discusion.

I use my normal play to fund big bets on my chance at these hottest numbers. It hit when I was on it too. There was one more hit in that cluster. I don't know if it is OK to show a URL to that download page for the hot number sim App.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Gizmotron

"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Albalaha

Thanks Mark for your wise words and links. Can you help in simulating my idea with a similar tracker wherein I can input my set of proposed  numbers and when I insert the winning numbers either one by one or through a txt file of numbers, it could calculate net win/loss flat bet  ?

VLS

Hello dear Sumit,

If you're around, I have a question regarding the 37-spin look-back cycle, you said:

QuoteHow to choose numbers to bet?
Check current statistics of last 37 spins played. Pick a set of 7 consecutive numbers on wheel like 12,35,3,26,0,32,15, that won the least taken as a whole. For instance, if in the last 37 spins, only 3, 12,0 shown once and 15 came twice, you may opt to bet that set numbers only.

I'm assuming the look-back is continuous, hence you must check current statistics after every new number spun. Correct? (please confirm :nod: )

Also, you said:

QuoteWhich two numbers will be bet?
Only the latest two numbers if they did hit within last 37 spins, if only 1 did hit in the last 37 spins, only 1 number will be bet upon, if none did, none will be bet.

If there's more than one equivalent area of 7 consecutive numbers, is it okay to simply choose the target area at random? Perhaps by the most recent hit?

Best regards.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Albalaha

QuoteI'm assuming the look-back is continuous, hence you must check current statistics after every new number spun. Correct? (please confirm :nod: )

Yes, Lookback is continuous. We always need to see the last 37 spins to decide our bets but we will bet only the latest two among all qualifying numbers. If, at a point of time only 1/7 number appeared in the last 37 spins, only 1 number will qualify to be bet. Similarly, if none comes among our set of numbers in the last 37 decisions, we bet none.

QuoteIf there's more than one equivalent area of 7 consecutive numbers, is it okay to simply choose the target area at random? Perhaps by the most recent hit?
We do not change our target once we start to play. Since every number carries same probability of hitting in every spin, we can keep betting a set of numbers this way, till we get a net good win or reach at a point where stop loss makes us leave it. Then we can select other set of numbers to try our luck upon afresh.

Albalaha

I played latest three instead of two and had better results. Played a few dozen sessions. Mostly easy win. Anyone else tried this?

KungFuBac

Hi Albalaha

"...I played latest three instead of two and had better results. Played a few dozen sessions. Mostly easy win. Anyone else tried this?..."

I have not tested enough to form an opinion yet(using your bet-selection criteria above).

Most all individual-bet selection criteria I've tested for Roulette tend to suggest between 3.0 and 4.0 Indvidual numerals seems to perform best. That is, when my wagering objective is to balance win potential with buyin survival.

Continued Success,

"There are many large numbers smaller than one."

Albalaha

I played hundreds of sessions this method and got successful in most. To make is safer, at times I use a trigger of 50 spins no hit as virtual play and thereafter I plunge. Virtual plays help believe it or not.