Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Extremely Simple 1 Number Straight Up

Started by pb65, March 15, 2013, 09:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pb65

This is so simple, but at the moment it is working.  :o

Bank Roll needed is 588 units.

Play any number for 21 spins right off the bat with 1 unit.  I start playing number 1 for simplicity every time.  Continue betting the initial unit from the start of the 21 spins to the end. 

Make a note of the first number hit, it is the number you will bet on for the next 21 spins.

If your BR is lower than 588 when starting the second round of 21 (no hits), add 1 unit for the entire 21 spins of the 2nd round.  Note the first number hit in the second round, it is the number you will be using for the 3rd round.

At the end of the second round if the BR is lower than 588, add another unit for the next number and bet it for another 21 spins.

Once your BR is higher after the competion of a 21 spin round than 588, you drop your bet back to 1 unit.  Otherwise you keep adding a unit for each 21 spin round until you either get your BR back or lose it.

It takes 7 rounds of 21 spins to lose 588 units if you get no hits at all.  This has only happened to me once in just over 150 sessions (around about 37000 spins), that does not mean it will not happen more often.  You don't win every session, but the losing sessions tend to be small and occasionally a winning session can be spectacular if you have the balls to stay with it.

I set a stop win of 200 units or 399 spins (19 rounds), whichever comes sooner.  My stop loss is my 588 unit initial BR.

I have only played this on RNG, but I expect it would work on live.

My biggest win is 528 units, the reason it was over 200 was that I got 2 hits in the 18th round betting 12 units per spin.  I always complete my round if my BR allows it.

12 units per spin is the highest I have ever had to go to, mostly I get to 3 or 4 units.

My progression if BR is lower than 588 after a round is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,.........

Example as follows is from one of my very short sessions, 63 spins:

Initial number is 1.

Bet is 1 Unit.

23<----Number for second round of 21 spins.

No hits so next bet is 2 units.

13<----Number for third round of 21 spins.
23<----Hit +70
23<----Hit +70
23<----Hit +70

Round 3 bet 1 unit again, BR is now 741.

27<----Number for forth round of 21 spins.
13<----Hit +35
13<----Hit +35

BR is now 792, 204 units won, session ends.

TwoCatSam

I like it..............

You could set BV to "auto bet" and count to around 19, shut it down, then manually do the next two.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Trebor

Even easier. The BV marquee is 21 long. Just set the sequence length to 21 and nothing need be jotted down.

Trebor

Ralph

I have done this a lot, set autospin to 20 and spin.  Once I won much as number 11   show up about once  every  run for a couple of days.

A hit on spin 22 is better than on 21(It you do 21 spins)

I later did the slower progressed one straight up for the bot.

RouletteKEY

I kinda like repeating numbers (hot numbers).  Have you tried this method by starting with the hottest number in the last so many spins?  I guess if 21 is the magic number here.  Use the hottest number over the last 21 spins to start with and then add the hottest number of each subsequent 21 spin cycle to the mix instread of just randomly selecting.

Just asking...
if you have 37000 spins tested I thought maybe you would have some data on that variation of the bet selection and I would be curious as to the variance in performance versus the random selection based on whatever number popped up at the time of the next selection.

Sputnik

I still find modified RWD is the best solution playing one number ...

RouletteKEY

Quote from: Sputnik on March 15, 2013, 06:41:05 PM

I still find modified RWD is the best solution playing one number ...
I've used an RWD type approach on wheel sectors and occassionally on the felt...never done it on a single number though...I'll have to investigate...how do you differentiate the multiple numbers that may awaken in any one series of spins?  Would you go with the longest sleeper to have awaken within the context of the selection or possibly any sleeper within the series that maybe fit an additional criteria...something along the lines of an awakening number in a hot wheel sector?

pb65

Quote from: RouletteKEY on March 15, 2013, 06:26:14 PM
I kinda like repeating numbers (hot numbers).  Have you tried this method by starting with the hottest number in the last so many spins?  I guess if 21 is the magic number here.  Use the hottest number over the last 21 spins to start with and then add the hottest number of each subsequent 21 spin cycle to the mix instread of just randomly selecting.

Just asking...
if you have 37000 spins tested I thought maybe you would have some data on that variation of the bet selection and I would be curious as to the variance in performance versus the random selection based on whatever number popped up at the time of the next selection.

I've thought about doing that, but most of my testing has been on Betvoyager and when you start you have to bet right away so I just start with Number 1, then taking the next one that comes out for the next number.

I got sick of recording all the numbers after a while so I just played and kept the results of 200 units up or 399 spins. 

Of late I have been ending sessions 100+ units up.  So many times I would be 150+ units up early in the session and then it would stagnate, and take forever to get 200+ to end.

pb65

I have altered the way I bet on this now and use two progressions depending on where I am in terms of profit or loss.

The first progression is as original, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...etc, once in a loss position.

The second progression only kicks in if in profit, but have not had a hit for 42 spins. 

So instead of just flat betting until in loss position I use progression 1,1(42spins),3,6,12,24. BR is normally wiped out if the 24 unit spin doesn't get a hit, which can be up to 126 spins. 

Only once so far since starting to use this progression have I been wiped out.  I still start with a BR of 588 units.  The profit margins have been much better though.

So far I seem to get a hit at least once in every 84 spins even on the really bad runs, this obviously could be just be luck.