Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

***Pattern Breaker-Tarantino style***

Started by Tarantino, November 14, 2012, 06:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarantino

Been playing JL's PB for a while now, and while playing it and tracking numbers i had an idea... :nod: :nod: :nod:

My first ever Thread, so go easy  ;D ...

Hope this ok JL, and if not i'll delete  :'( :) ...

Play same way, but with a twist...

Play first number.... H/L
Second number...... B/R
Third number .........O/E...
So the combinations are as follows...

1.    H R O
2.    L R O
3.    H B O
4.    L B O
5.    H R E
6.    L R E
7.    H B E
8.    L B E...

So, mark off after each pattern formed. Exactly same way as JL's PB...

The idea behind this is to mix it up a little and hopefully get good results...

VLS

Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

JohnLegend

Quote from: Tarantino on November 14, 2012, 06:59:34 PM
Been playing JL's PB for a while now, and while playing it and tracking numbers i had an idea... :nod: :nod: :nod:

My first ever Thread, so go easy  ;D ...

Hope this ok JL, and if not i'll delete  :'( :) ...

Play same way, but with a twist...

Play first number.... H/L
Second number...... B/R
Third number .........O/E...
So the combinations are as follows...

1.    H R O
2.    L R O
3.    H B O
4.    L B O
5.    H R E
6.    L R E
7.    H B E
8.    L B E...

So, mark off after each pattern formed. Exactly same way as JL's PB...

The idea behind this is to mix it up a little and hopefully get good results...
Very nice Tarantino. Please keep an update of your results. I am the only one doing it at the moment. I've messed around with a few ideas over the last 4 years. But always come home to the original format. There something basic but comforting about it. You have 8. When you have one bet the reverse. Simplicity in itself.

Then you factor in Money management and H.A.R And something special can unfold. You stay with it however you choose to play it.

You watch the wonders of random entry into the cycle. One day you lose two games close together. Then you go five days without losing.

That's what its all about. Pilot had the tenacity and staying power to play 6 games only for an entire year. And got a serious reward for it.

Why it works I can't answer. But when you see a winning streak like I've seen. And you realize wait a minute. I've only got 7 units on the line here.

This can't be right. You know it's a keeper.

Tarantino

:thumbsup: Will do JL... Ill post every 20 games  :thumbsup:

Tarantino

And im playing it live dealer only, and if a zero hits while forming a pattern in a game.... I ignore them 3 hit numbers...

To me... >:D GREEN IS MEAN  >:D

JohnLegend

Quote from: Tarantino on November 14, 2012, 08:07:00 PM
And im playing it live dealer only, and if a zero hits while forming a pattern in a game.... I ignore them 3 hit numbers...

To me... >:D GREEN IS MEAN  >:D
Absolutely but Zero can also be good for PB

esoito

Good for you, Tarantino.

Great thread!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well explained and nicely set out.

It's as good as most and better than some -- so take heart.

A VERY GOOD first effort...Keep posting.

Tarantino

My Records so far playing PB...

H/L..... Won 41...Lost 3

R/B.... Won 34.... Lost 1

0/E..... Won 14... Lost 1

Playing Tarantino Style  Won 7 ... lost 0

Playing Tarantino style takes  more spins to complete a trigger. I play after work, so its taking time to build up results.  I play only 60 spins, and if no trigger.... C:-) I LOG OFF... C:-)

I also only play the first 2 of the H/L, R/B and O/E  to trigger , and then again... C:-) I LOG OFF !!! C:-)

I am not sure how to do my progression, i have been playing "thepilot" way. No progression, accept the loss !!!

But when a loss occurs, its soooooo tempting to up my progression. But when u playing 25, 50, 100.... A double loss could wipe u out almost. I have seen a double loss, but it appeared after the  60th spin, and choose not to play! 

??? Any ideas on progression  ???

JohnLegend

Quote from: Tarantino on November 15, 2012, 02:54:38 PM
My Records so far playing PB...

H/L..... Won 41...Lost 3

R/B.... Won 34.... Lost 1

0/E..... Won 14... Lost 1

Playing Tarantino Style  Won 7 ... lost 0

Playing Tarantino style takes  more spins to complete a trigger. I play after work, so its taking time to build up results.  I play only 60 spins, and if no trigger.... C:-) I LOG OFF... C:-)

I also only play the first 2 of the H/L, R/B and O/E  to trigger , and then again... C:-) I LOG OFF !!! C:-)

I am not sure how to do my progression, i have been playing "thepilot" way. No progression, accept the loss !!!

But when a loss occurs, its soooooo tempting to up my progression. But when u playing 25, 50, 100.... A double loss could wipe u out almost. I have seen a double loss, but it appeared after the  60th spin, and choose not to play! 

??? Any ideas on progression  ???
You could use a three level staking plan Tarantino.

LEVEL 1   1--2--4
LEVEL 2   2--4--8----YOUR STANDARD LEVEL
LEVEL 3   6--12--24

So you always start at level two. You stay there for 4 consecutive wins 8 units. Then drop to level one and stay there unitl you LOSE. IMMEDIATELY after that loss. You raise to level 3 for ONE GAME. Then drop back to level two and try and win another 4 games in a row then back to level 1 again.

This is how im staking on BV as I am playing all three even chances. If Subby and the Speramus boys did it like this. They would still be in profit. after their first loss. But its their call.

Tarantino

:applause: Yeah i like that progression idea !You play on level 2 to get  your bank paid for,and every game on level 1 until you lose is profit  :applause:

Tarantino

So JL.... After all these games u have played of PB, do u still play with that progression. Or have you upped it, as your bank has grew.

By the way, The other site has been a disgrace in all this towards you. I have'nt been around for that long on that forum, but how can they say you are a scammer ! You never ask for a penny for your ideas...

You carry on JL, doing what u do best. We are know betting comes with a risk, and no player will win everytime he plays.
But winning more than u lose is what we want. And this way is working for me :nod: ...

subby

Speramus rules in place and no changes for us, I'm happy to grind out over 6-9 months  :thumbsup:
Cheers

Subby

JohnLegend

Quote from: Tarantino on November 15, 2012, 04:00:50 PM
So JL.... After all these games u have played of PB, do u still play with that progression. Or have you upped it, as your bank has grew.

By the way, The other site has been a disgrace in all this towards you. I have'nt been around for that long on that forum, but how can they say you are a scammer ! You never ask for a penny for your ideas...

You carry on JL, doing what u do best. We are know betting comes with a risk, and no player will win everytime he plays.
But winning more than u lose is what we want. And this way is working for me :nod: ...
Yes Tarantino, shows what a lovely man he is. But I want to move on now and do this thing for next year.

Well I am giving you an example there points can be worth whatever you can afford up to the house limit. I use £5 points

live. Im small at the moment on BV. But next year I will be betting euros when I top it up to 200 once the original challenge

is over. It will be time to take it to the next level.. If you have a spare half hour get a a calculator with % on it. And add 2.5%

to 200 euro in compounded form 200 times.

And you will get an idea of what I am going to do next year.  :thumbsup:

subby

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 15, 2012, 05:33:22 PM
Yes Tarantino, shows what a lovely man he is. But I want to move on now and do this thing for next year.
Well I am giving you an example there points can be worth whatever you can afford up to the house limit. I use £5 points
live. In small at the moment on BV. But next year I will be betting euros when I top it up to 200 once the original challenge
is over. It will be time to take it to the next level.. If you have a spare half hour get a a calculator with % on it. And add 2.5% to 200 euro in compounded form 200 times.
And you will get an idea of what I am going to do next year.  :thumbsup:

£27712.78  ???
Cheers

Subby

JohnLegend

Quote from: subby on November 15, 2012, 08:04:35 PM
£27712.78  ???
Yes Subby and half of that is Supermans. Not a bad return for a 20 EURO investment. Even if  I only manage half that amount. Everyones happy. O0 O0 O0