Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Roulette Assist

Started by Priyanka, July 09, 2013, 02:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priyanka

One of the things that I struggled as  a new comer was capturing trends in ECs which do not appear visually in the marquee i.e. H/L and O/E. The attached tool will help overcome that issue.

The next feature of this tool is what Drazen asked Vic in one of his posts. "After x in a row you play until win but max lets say 3 times. If no win you abandon it and search next trigger like that".

I am planning to run this tool as an open source project. Interested parties pls contact me to be part of the open source project. I will post the code as well later this week.

Also, any wishlist for features pls post here. Will be prioritized for implementation :)

Cheers
Yanks!

VLS

Quote from: Priyanka on July 09, 2013, 02:32:38 AM
"After x in a row you play until win but max lets say 3 times. If no win you abandon it and search next trigger like that".
Cheers
Yanks!
Pri, in the name of Drazen and myself: THANK YOU!  :thumbsup:

I wish there were more people taking fellow members' requests in kindness.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Drazen

Hello Priyanka

Thank you for your kindness [smiley]aes/rose.png[/smiley]

(BS-bet selection -- MM- money management)

That was more of an ask for a simple test in order to see something. Such thing in that shape for play is unpractical I am afraid.

For example 10 in a row as 3.0 STD is way to rare to use it in practice like that. You could be waiting and waiting..

But sequence with permutations is another thing... We have already nice tool from Bayes for analyzing sequences with that. It doesn't gives warnings about the triggers (it is up to the player to decide what the trigger will be) but for the ones who know what they are looking for it is OK.

Also If I may say that in my opinion and experience even with starting after statistically rare event, you will still need very good money management to sew in play. I dare to say that MM is actually 70% of the game. It definitely can't be mechanical and you need to find a way how to dodge and overcome stretched losing sequences, how to recoup losses probably even in a few stages if needed.

You can start at 3.0, 3.5 or 4.0 STD and they will still appear. IMO of that you won't do good if you just "slap" over some mechanical progression on top of that.

There is no magical BS nor some too reliable triggers. When you comprehend that, you will see that only what lefts apart that is MM.

There are BS-s which do a bit better then some others (in terms of variance as that is only thing the game as I see it-even the house edge wouldn't be a problem if you can reduce variance significantly), but still there is no one which can work with some simple and mechanical progression.

Best

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

Chrisbis

Very nice offer Yanks
It works fine on my Windows Vista m/c

[smiley]afb/tup.gif[/smiley]

marivo

When I try to run it, it says its not valid Win32 application?!

VLS

Quote from: marivo on July 09, 2013, 12:01:46 PM
Marivo, maybe try installing latest .NET framework supported by your windows version:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa496123.aspx

Great work Pri!

Runs on Linux [smiley]afb/tup.gif[/smiley]

[attachimg=1]
-- Victor

Priyanka

Quote from: marivo on July 09, 2013, 12:01:46 PM
Send some error screenshots along with your OS version.

Priyanka

For those using 32bit OS might want to use this. @Marivo, are you using a 32bit OS? Try this and let me know if it works.

marivo

Quote from: Priyanka on July 09, 2013, 01:24:03 PM
For those using 32bit OS might want to use this. @Marivo, are you using a 32bit OS? Try this and let me know if it works.

Sorry, I get same message.

Priyanka

marivo

Priyanka

marivo

Quote from: Priyanka on July 10, 2013, 12:40:34 PM
Send it anyway

is not a valid Win32 program

Priyanka

Sorry Marivo, no clue [smiley]cps/noway.gif[/smiley]

VLS

Pri, maybe good ol' VB6 can come to the rescue. VB6's executables are certainly Win32 compliant.

Esoito has a link to what seems an "open" version of it.
-- Victor